• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    One thing I don't like to do is take a shower while it's thundering and lightning outside. I always get scared if I'll get electrocuted somehow while taken a shower.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Showers :3
    I might take a bath now and then.
    I fall asleep in showers all the time xD not b.c I think their relaxing, im meh on that. I just lay down while the showers on, idk the fan in the bathroom plus shower water calms me.
    I dont take hot showers, i prefer more of a medium warm - hot. cant stand hot >.< I have taken a cold shower before xD (ran out of hot water because im in there too long :x)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I usually take almost an hour in showers with hot water. Hot, hot water doesn't bother me much but sometimes I lose track of time while taken a shower.

Years
    I absolutely cannot stand a shower in cold water, and I absolutely must have hot/warm water (preferrably almost scalding hot water) in the shower. My showers take between 5 minutes and half an hour, depending on how much I just stand there letting the hot water soothe me.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I love hot water during showers and that's pretty much all I take, baths are gross. The thing is I spend a lot of time just sitting still in the hot water when I could be out and about. I don't really care if someone says I take a long time, it's how I like showers myself, so. I honestly could be better and save water, but I can't. ;~;

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I like taking hot showers and then at the end, turn off all the hot water and just cool off for a few seconds. Dunno why, but it feels like a stress reliever to me.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    My showers are usually realllly hot, temp wisemaybe the other kind of hot too A nice hot shower in the morning usually helps wake me up. XD
    I love hot showers so much that I even take warm showers in the summer. Cold showers suck.
    I love hot water during showers and that's pretty much all I take, baths are gross. The thing is I spend a lot of time just sitting still in the hot water when I could be out and about. I don't really care if someone says I take a long time, it's how I like showers myself, so. I honestly could be better and save water, but I can't. ;~;

FERN <3

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I always thought if you took a hot shower thou instead of it make you want to fall asleep you would be awake because the water if its hot enought not to burn you but jsut right it will wake you up i feel.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I love being up in middle of night or morning because no one around me is awake yet or there at work. so its so peaceful and I don't have to be around people.

Years
    re: the shower discussion:

I can't shower in cold water, and I can't shower in really hot water. It needs to be pretty hot though. I normally stand in the shower for like fifteen minutes before actually washing myself.

Gilgαmesh

So here I am, waking up in the lovely 4 AM, took a shower and whatnot, and now it's 5 AM. I only have to deal with cruddy school only today and Tuesday and then I'm literally off for the rest of the week. >___> I'm sort of sick of school, anyway. I don't know why, it's just been getting on my nerves a bit lately and I just want to get things over with as quickly as possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back