• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hi there, you will probably be warned for breaking the character limit. I do apologize if that's your first experience on PC but...yeah. Rules are rules. :(

As for movies...we watched the old Superman Movies! Jeez, the US surrendered fast, why wasn't the Prez in a bunker lol. xD
    Oh sowwyeh about that. Nao I have tew say more dew I? Actually I am new lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yeah, let met tell you, she has been making some classy moves. Sucker punch, naked pictures, epitome of a Disney star....XD
    lol XD

My little cousin now thinks she's a pr0n star for some reason now XD
    Apparently some kid in her 3rd grade class showed a pic of her nude a few weeks ago...

blue

gucci
    Years
    I really don't understand how things just dissapear of the face of the earth.

I've just been playing Pokémon White and I placed it on the desk infront of me because I was swapping games in my DS for Pokémon Black and literally a minute later, it's gone.. and I've looked nearly everywhere and I can't figure out how/where it's gone.. it's rather irritating too ;_;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I didn't know that Vanessa Hudgens girl is in Sucker Punch. O_o. I agree with you, ever since her scandal and everything, she went ahead and evolved into a great movie star. I have yet to watch Beastly, which has her in it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I've just been playing Pokémon White and I placed it on the desk infront of me because I was swapping games in my DS for Pokémon Black and literally a minute later, it's gone.. and I've looked nearly everywhere and I can't figure out how/where it's gone.. it's rather irritating too ;_;
    Maybe a ghost took it?

Yea I kinda lost my DS last year and haven't found it since, not that I care since I don't play any of the games anymore, I was thinking about selling it for a quick buck...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

No matter where I am, how empty the space around me is, or how brightly colored it is, I literally cannot find pencils once I put them down.

My boyfriend and I also lost the remote last night because he put Gundam modeling stuff on top of it, lol. I used it last but he buried it so it's all his fault :< It was gone for hours.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Even tho this isn't losing, I left one of my books at my ex's house the night before we broke up and I don't want to go and ask for it back :/

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm terrible at just putting things down, forgetting where I've left them, then thinking I've lost them for days on end, only to find them a week later - normally just when I've forgotten that I'd lost them in the first place! I'm pretty much not allowed to wander around with anything important when I come home, as my parents get sick of me losing all their important stuff like keys and wallets and what have you! (It's kinda bad...)

blue

gucci
    Years
    Well, I've also done that with my glasses whilst they're on my head. I'm saying to myself where are they and they're literally right above me!
    I've even done it whilst they we're on my face ;(

But yeah, still can't find Pokémon White, kinda getting reaaaaaly irritated now..

blue

gucci
    Years
    Well, it was my main Pokémon game (out of B/W) I'd completed it and had a team consisting of Pokémon Level 70+ and was about to trade my new team over to black D;

But then again, it will probaly turn up soon.. hopefully.

blue

gucci
    Years
    ^ I completely agree I used to play Sapphire loads, my Pokédex was something like I'd caught 117 and seen over 200. But now, whenever I start up an old game I never have the motivation to play for longer than 5 minutes even though I want too ;(

That's why I'm hoping for an R/S (Or Emerald) remake because then I'd definately play, that and the fact that Hoenn and Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald were and are the best!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Dude, Sapphire was like, my all-time favorite. It's so sad now because I go back wanting to play it but I'm so spoiled by current-gen graphics that I can't get into it. :\

Suuuucks.

I thought I wouldn't be so shallow, but I know what you mean! A few days ago, I was rummaging around my bookshelf, found Sapphire and my old GBA and thought: 'Let's have a quick play'. It was weird how, almost immediately, you could tell the graphics were so much poorer. It was also the little things like the Running Shoes not being as quick, or how everything was 2D (what with none of the cool bridges and the like) or even some of the Pokemon in my team that I'd never think to use nowadays... I mean, Lanturn! Why did I ever think I'd want a one of those? So... yeah. Kinda shallow on my part.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You should just go ask for it back. :\ It may be awkward for a minute but then you never gotta see her again, right? :P

I'm pretty good about not losing stuff. I think we've all done the "where the heck is my pencil?" and then you realize it's in your hand the whole time. XD;
    Actually I see her everyday in the hallway, and her friends still try and hangout with me, and she still wants to be friends, best friends is what she wants us to be :/ so yea, I can't get away :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back