• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoopyFrood

Designated Robo-Hipster
Years
  • Suckerpunch was awful apart from crazy action that made me tired and the classy ladiez.

Jena Malone was fine as a fox in that movie.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Suckerpunch was awful apart from crazy action that made me tired and the classy ladiez.

Jena Malone was fine a fox in that movie.
    Jenna Malone and Abbie Cornish were the finest of the foxes in that movie. XD Love it. But I really did enjoy the movie...and the soundtrack. I pretty much just loved it. haha

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I haven't even been to the cinema in about 2 months. AkoSuminoeShrug.jpg

I guess i won't be rushing out to see this one either.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • That i very well might do, big Jake Gyllenhaal fan reporting in.

*Realises i have to be up in 3 hours and 20 minutes*....Night everyone. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I miss playing the GameBoy soo much. I still have a good copy of Silver, which is gathering dust at this moment. lol

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Ugh the gameboy was such fail at battery life. If it weren't for rechargeable batteries I would've wasted so much money on batteries. When I got the SP, life was so much simpler, I could recharge or leave it plugged in and play forever. Not to mention the backlight made it possible to play in the dark.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • The backlight was so useful. The SP was my first gaming system ever. I still have it, too. It works fine, just a few dead pixels and some scratches. I remember how I learned to get the games working on it. I didn't know the games had to be pushed in until it was flush against the system. I spend maybe 2 hours trying to figure that out. lol
    You're lucky my sister ruined mine. I wanted to bring it with me to college but my parents insisted I let her have it. When I went back home for winter break it wouldn't charge right so the battery is now dead forever. Playing on an emulator just isn't the same.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You're lucky my sister ruined mine. I wanted to bring it with me to college but my parents insisted I let her have it. When I went back home for winter break it wouldn't charge right so the battery is now dead forever. Playing on an emulator just isn't the same.
    My younger cousin threw mine at me, which I dodged, but it broke. (And it was a GBA not the SP :P) I regret dodging it, then maybe it could have hit me and not have broken lol

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

My younger cousin threw mine at me, which I dodged, but it broke. (And it was a GBA not the SP :P) I regret dodging it, then maybe it could have hit me and not have broken lol
    That sucks. My brother's GBASP was stolen, by our own cousins. You can't even trust your own family now. :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    That sucks. My brother's GBASP was stolen, by our own cousins. You can't even trust your own family now. :(
    Did you get it back from them? If my cousins took my things I'd have to beat them up, or try to since they're a lot bigger than I am.

<~~~Shortest and skinniest out of all of them. (5'9 and 140 pounds) T-T

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You must be in a really tall family, because 5'9'' isn't short to a lot of people. :x

Lesse... back when we were young my cousin took some of these Digimon things that we collected from me, but we've matured since then and he's pretty much became my favorite cousin. Considering he gave me something for my Pokemon deck the other day, it's all right now. |D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You must be in a really tall family, because 5'9'' isn't short to a lot of people. :x

Lesse... back when we were young my cousin took some of these Digimon things that we collected from me, but we've matured since then and he's pretty much became my favorite cousin. Considering he gave me something for my Pokemon deck the other day, it's all right now. |D
    On my Indian side I'm the second tallest, but seeing as I hang out with my Puerto Rican side more I'm one of the shortest and weakest. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back