• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
  • Eh, Wiki can be edited by anyone so I can see why teachers have blocked it.
    i know this is two pages old but i must clear the air about this. wikipedia may not be the most reliable source but you CAN'T write anything about anything and have it up on the internet. there's a process to it, people, actual people, look through it. and i guarantee you most of the information you hear, see, or read, came from wikipedia, in some way, shape, or form.

whenever a question pops into your mind, whats the first place you think to look?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    @Luck: I am now a fan of that comic. XD That was the funniest thing I've seen all day.

It's pretty awesome because it doesn't require knowledge of obscure internet memes.
    PBF203-Bad_Apple.jpg

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
  • Stalker? Me? Nooooooo....

Haha, seriously though, that must be rough. None of this happens where I live, fortunatly.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • That sounds pretty bad. Hopefully stuff at your school improves?

My old high school was all right I suppose - old and it had its issues (like faily computers and a poor principal) but it has its perks too, like being a selective school and having some awesome teachers.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Ehh, my school never has issues with students fighting. If students would fight in our school, suspension is what they'll get. Heck, if you keep repeating said offenses you will be kicked out. That's why we're a bit scared of breaking the rules in our school...and our principal is fat and old and grumpy. ;;

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    My high school had no toilet paper in the bathrooms 90% of the time. Probably the most notable issue. lol. That and maybe the leaky ceilings. They dripped a mysterious yellow liquid.

On the other hand, the students were fairly well-behaved. Sure, they were loud and rude at times, but not to the extent of getting violent.

Arlen

I heart ROBOT
    Years
  • *Begins rant about my school* > : O

Toilets are always dirty - principal says they'll close one toilet from each gender (because each has two) in order to maintain the other one - never happens.
    Fights don't usually happen at my school, but that's because i'm in Year 12, and it seems the lower the year level the more ratty and idiotic the people get.
    Closest I came to a fight was punching a kid in the back because he tried to push me into the fence when I was going around the back of the hockey goals to get the soccer ball, taught him a lesson.
    Violence to teach a lesson - challenge completed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I was lucky my high school was a pretty good one. There were really no problems with violence or anything of that sort. The only problems we seemed to have were petty ones - people being late for class, stuff like that. They implemented a detention system last year which made me lol because they never called it a detention room - they called it the "alternative to suspension" room. XD;

Speaking of toilets, I'm always baffled as to why people don't seem to know how to use a toilet properly when they're at school - or any public washroom for that matter. So gross.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Saaame! It was really frustrating, not to mention totally gross. Eventually, we all kind of knew which bathrooms in our school had soap and which ones didn't.

There was also a bathroom in my old high school where the water was incredibly hot; you couldn't keep your hands under the tap for more than a second otherwise it just hurt too much. D; Funny enough, there was another bathroom on the opposite side of the school were the water was too cold.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    My school doesn't even have toilet paper in the bathroom. Each cubicle has a bucket and faucet, though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yeahhh... there's a reason I avoid school bathrooms like the plague. So unreliable. :/ I'd much rather hold it and wait till I get home kthx.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Well of course they have better washrooms. ;_; How did you get in? Haha!

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I hate how people never flush. It's really not that hard and takes like a second of your life...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I hate how people never flush. It's really not that hard and takes like a second of your life...

^thisssssssss. My goodness, this is why I'm scared to go inside the school restrooms, because I'm afraid of going inside the stall and the toilet's not flushed.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • next you'll tell me putting the seat down will only take another second out of my life. by then i'll only have 86,398 seconds left!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back