• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Did you get it back from them? If my cousins took my things I'd have to beat them up, or try to since they're a lot bigger than I am.

<~~~Shortest and skinniest out of all of them. (5'9 and 140 pounds) T-T
    We never got it back because they sold it. Good thing they didn't take mine, if they did I would go on a small kid tantrum.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    We never got it back because they sold it. Good thing they didn't take mine, if they did I would go on a small kid tantrum.
    lol. I think one of my dads friends kids took my DS, it had my SS in it and I've looked everywhere for it. Since we're going to his house this weekend I'm going to have to become a robber.....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    People usually don't steal my things. It tends to be me losing it. :] There was a kid in seventh grade who took my Leaf Green, but whatever.

You have a tall Puerto Rican family then.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    People usually don't steal my things. It tends to be me losing it. :] There was a kid in seventh grade who took my Leaf Green, but whatever.

You have a tall Puerto Rican family then.
    Yup. Even though they're not blood related there are 4 of them. One of them is 17 and 5'10 and is a muscle head :/, another one is 18 and 5'11 and he is a soccer player, the other one is 20 and 6 ft and he is pretty big as well, the last is 16 and a half (he's a half a year older than me -.-), and he is 5'10 and quite a bit bigger than I am :/

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    That makes me feel small, tbh. Being a bit small and all, just around 5'2''. But height doesn't bother me anymore since I was 12. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I was considered tall up until 8th grade when everybody else height caught up to mine or surpassed it D:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I don't wish I was bigger, lol. I wish I was smaller. Right now, I'm 6'2, and taller than the majority of people I run into. And speaking of running into things...I do that a lot. With my head. XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't really care about my height, but I could use a few inches. Well, its not like height matters. No one really teases me because of my height, its not like they're very tall. xD

My best friend is very tall, though. He's around 5'9'' last time I checked. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I got called short by my teacher who is 6'5 -.-

And my comeback to him was at least I can fit in a car.....pretty lame, I know :P

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
  • I've always been considered short, for I am about 5"2 :B

And trust me, I still manage to run into everything.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I got called short by my teacher who is 6'5 -.-

And my comeback to him was at least I can fit in a car.....pretty lame, I know :P
    I'd probably come up with something just as lame. XD

I've always been considered short, for I am about 5"2 :B

And trust me, I still manage to run into everything.
    Ever run into the ceiling? I did that on my school bus in high school. =P

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I got called short by my teacher who is 6'5 -.-

Well you showed him. xD

If someone teases me about my height, I'd kick him in the groin and runaway. If it was a girl, I would say "u mad?" and runaway. Since I can't kick her in the groin. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well you showed him. xD

If someone teases me about my height, I'd kick him in the groin and runaway. If it was a girl, I would say "u mad?" and runaway. Since I can't kick her in the groin. xD
    lol.
    Last year, as a joke, each time one of my classmates would say something to me I would say "Yea, well you're racist!" then run off. Now people say that to me :/

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

lol.
    Last year, as a joke, each time one of my classmates would say something to me I would say "Yea, well you're racist!" then run off. Now people say that to me :/
    Looks like they didn't take the joke too well. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I will XD Some of them are even calling me a wetsandbag, which is kind of offensive even tho I'm not Puerto Rican. (They say I look like one :/)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • The schoolbuses here were tall too, twas just that I was taller. XD

@Charizard: It sounds like your calling them rascist was founded then.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    They started calling me that this year tho XD
    It's just jokes tho, they call me a racist name and so do I XD
    Unless another kid of the race comes in because I don't want a misunderstanding to happen D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back