• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Look, I'm all good for My Little Pony as much as the next brony, but we should really refrain from using it here, for Nica's and Vrai's sake. :)

<3

Also Chot-Chut what? Silly people making unpronounceable titles. XD;

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Yay! :3
    /nooffense

My little cousin makes me watch it with him every Sunday @_@ I was about to kill myself last week.
    @Fluttershy: you rock. woohoo.
    But seriously, at leadt you're not watching it because you want to. Maybe you should get your cousin into anime or something. Make him watch Highschool of the Dead, or One Piece. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

@Fluttershy: you rock. woohoo.
    But seriously, at leadt you're not watching it because you want to. Maybe you should get your cousin into anime or something. Make him watch Highschool of the Dead, or One Piece. :D
    He's 5. I don't think his parents would like him watching HotD XD

And I haven't seen OP in like 7 years, and that time I didn't like it ._.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    What's wrong with One Piece? It's like, rubber and pirates and girls with large bewbs. What's not to like about it?
    The animation and art style tends to be a massive turn off, rather sucks since people are missing out on a pretty great story otherwise. Though being a visual medium, I can see why people wouldn't even want to try it if they couldn't get around that.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Did this site die for everyone today or just me?

And One Piece, I'm enjoying that atm. The animation isn't bad, it's just some of the character designs that annoy me, well I've gotten past that now but the story is superior to the other big 3 members.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Complex name is complex.

And the heat wave seems to be gone here too, at least for the time being *is actually relieved because the parents are too lazy to install the window AC unit collecting dust in the garage...*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back