• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    For everyone. I'm pretty sure it was the second time this week, and in the mean time, I made about 100 HotD icons. ._.

Anyways, my sister is trying to bite me, so I'm going to head off....

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Complex name is complex.

And the heat wave seems to be gone here too, at least for the time being *is actually relieved because the parents are too lazy to install the window AC unit collecting dust in the garage...*
    Oh, you actually live in North Carolina as well? The weather has definitely been murder lately, made it damn near impossible to want to be out at all.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    No matter how hot it gets, I still prefer Summer over Winter.
    I'm reduced to a cabbage during the cold season.

Years
  • Somehow I managed to have this happen to me when the Database error was gone for probably just a minute:
    Spoiler:

Anyway, I like winter better. Just can't stand heat.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    No matter how hot it gets, I still prefer Summer over Winter.
    I'm reduced to a cabbage during the cold season.
    I'm a winter guy myself. I much prefer the cool weather and the way the scenery changes throughout the season,

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I don't mind the Winter, as long as it isn't super cold then I'm fine. At least it's better then the summer. Hot weather is alright but it can get really hot in Florida.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012

I'm a winter guy myself. I much prefer the cool weather and the way the scenery changes throughout the season,

I find it uncomfortably restricting and depressing.
    There isn't much that changes here in the winter; darker and shorter days, the fog in the morning, heavier clothes, and stripped trees is what you'd notice.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

I find it uncomfortably restricting and depressing.
    There isn't much that changes here in the winter; darker and shorter days, the fog in the morning, heavier clothes, and stripped trees is what you'd notice.

That depressing mood tends to be why I like it, oddly enough. I find myself enjoying dark skies and cold weather and rain and all sorts of things most people generally aren't too fond of. Not sure why, but it's been like that for as long as I can remember.

Ooh, I can see how that might grow tiring. Here it can be pretty brutal in the summer, we just got through a really terrible heatwave peppered with some storms that made for extremely humid days afterward.

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
  • There's been no rain at all here since the beginning of last month I think. I hope it would rain soon too since I love the rain more than anything, especially in the Spring.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012

That depressing mood tends to be why I like it, oddly enough. I find myself enjoying dark skies and cold weather and rain and all sorts of things most people generally aren't too fond of. Not sure why, but it's been like that for as long as I can remember.

Ooh, I can see how that might grow tiring. Here it can be pretty brutal in the summer, we just got through a really terrible heatwave peppered with some storms that made for extremely humid days afterward.

Dark skies and heavy rain during the Summer is something I can't really explain how much I enjoy. I'd go out on the balcony from time to time, grab a book and listen to some music; the atmosphere and mood really gets to me. Even though it should aggravate conditions during Winter, it still ameliorates the way I'm feeling.

It's relative though, people tend to dislike weather like that if they're used to it all year round. You ought to worship the sun in England if it ever shows it's face.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    How did you get it changed? I thought you can't do that.
    You have to have a certain amount of posts before you become a supporter or something and be in two different usergroups. Or something like that. :3

And they might have gotten rid of the usergroup thing a little while ago, or I heard something like that ._.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Aw, so it can't be done on request?
    It's not done on request either way, actually you might be able to, but then they won't change it back for you anymore. If you already reached that post count and become a supporter after it, then you're able to change it by yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back