• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The things I could say right now. Anywhoo, I would love to go LA one day. I need to actually get some sun, the UK weather is horrible in the summer.
    Exactly why I said it, but it's best to keep it to yourself. Also, my name's Nature so it fits in with what he said. Sorta. /._.

I'm planning to go to the UK next year, have any places that you recommend me see?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I'll be working every so often. My parents will pay me, too :>

I'll be making...$140 this summer? Unless I get to do more slots. It is volunteer work, after all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'll be working every so often. My parents will pay me, too :>

I'll be making...$140 this summer? Unless I get to do more slots. It is volunteer work, after all.
    Volunteer work. Need to get some of that done before my senior year. I originally wanted to do it at the local Zoo, but it costs $40, and there's no working with animals in it. I still would have done it, but it requires you to tour guests around and I'm not quite the man for that job. I'd probably get irritated if someone asked a stupid question or such. So I figure I'd just do it at the local hospital.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years
  • Exactly why I said it, but it's best to keep it to yourself. Also, my name's Nature so it fits in with what he said. Sorta. /._.

I'm planning to go to the UK next year, have any places that you recommend me see?

Aha, that's hilarious. 'I need to penetrate my way through nature.' anything?

Oh, many places. London, of course has one of the best tourist areas. Although it's very busy with stuff. Cardiff is an amazing place (my hometown) but The Bay is just fantastic there. Plus, if you're a fan of Doctor Who, it's where it's filmed and they have a big convention for it. Umm, Liverpool is always great.

I'm on my summer break, but I'm working a 9-5 5 days a week throughout the summer.

I am the same. But money is great since i'm a uni student who is in debt. XD

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I just watched the second Pirates of the Caribbean, even though I hate Jack because he's a horrible coward who is only a coward to have that one moment in the movie where he decided to do the right thing; I really want to see number 3 and 4. I will be watching 3 tomorrow. ;D

Sigilyph

local psychopath
    Years
  • I love the Pirates series, although I haven't seen the fourth one yet o/ The third one is really really good though! The Pirate Mythology always interested me. You'll know once you watch it~

The Pirates music is my favorite part about the films though, so wonderfully done. Well, that and Barbossa (who is amazing, don't deny that truth).

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I love the Pirates series, although I haven't seen the fourth one yet o/ The third one is really really good though! The Pirate Mythology always interested me. You'll know once you watch it~

The Pirates music is my favorite part about the films though, so wonderfully done. Well, that and Barbossa (who is amazing, don't deny that truth).

The main theme is really good.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I'm not a big fan of that series, I guess I just prefer my pirates to be retarded stretchy kids. You're right about the music though, very well done soundtrack.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I'm not a big fan of that series, I guess I just prefer my pirates to be retarded stretchy kids. You're right about the music though, very well done soundtrack.

:P retarded stretchy kids

oh my i just remembered. i need to catch up on naruto this summer and try one piece.

I just invented a new smiley: : ^|

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • To be honest, when it comes to anime, I'm not fond of people who consider themselves huge anime fans or whatever if they only watch say, Naruto and One Piece. Branch out, watch more different anime. Watch Highschool of the Dead. :D

That reminds me, I should really try to watch Yugioh 5D's.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • HOTD was fun but I wouldn't class it as branching out in a good direction. I pretty much gave up on Yu Gi-Oh!, I've heard good things about 5D's though.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I kinda skipped YGO 5D and went straight from GX to Zexal. Not many episodes out yet but so far loving Zexal

Years
  • 5D's is one of the best Yu-Gi-Oh series I've seen. I've followed the original, and, sadly...GX. But I like 5D's the most, simply because they weren't full of BS as the others were, and the characters are pretty awesome in their own way. And, not so many characters!

Zexal, I'll check out. But first...the end of 5D's. I hope I don't cry...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'll have to admit I lol'd the first time I saw Yuma and his Pink hair

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Haven't tried 5D but I must find out why my friend obsesses over it XD Probs watch it once I finish watching the episodes of Inazuma Eleven that I missed

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Yami Yugi had total hax over everything. I swear, after four seasons of me watching, I finally saw him lose one battle. It was in the Orichalkos series, which I have no idea which one it is. Maybe the dragons or something idk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back