• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • The main thing I can remember is about Snap is the final level when you had to get a really good photo of Mew. I must have replayed that level about 100 times trying to get a higher and higher score. Good times...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I meant like how we have competitive battling but with Pokemon Snap instead of just general Pokemon Battles. But yeah, we should totally have a Pokemon Snap competition somewhere. Let's see who can take the most awesomest photo of say, Doduo. XD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I remember playing Pokemon Snap when I was really young and erased my sister's save file. She got really mad at me for doing that.

Pokemon Snap was one of the games I loved to play on the Nintendo 64 growing up, the others being Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Donkey Kong 64 and Pokemon Stadium.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The main thing I can remember is about Snap is the final level when you had to get a really good photo of Mew. I must have replayed that level about 100 times trying to get a higher and higher score. Good times...
    That was one of those ridiculously difficult levels I didn't mind playing over and over again. Must have been because I enjoyed the rainbow scenery.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I found getting a good picture of Mew to be not that hard. Probably because I just kept taking pictures of it's backside...

My favorite picture to take was Balloon Pikachu in the cave level. But, hitting the Zubat was a pain the butt, but I get rewarded it I hit it with a 5000+ score.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • That was one of those ridiculously difficult levels I didn't mind playing over and over again. Must have been because I enjoyed the rainbow scenery.

I think the scenery is the main reason I can remember it so vividly, as it's just you and Mew for the entire level. All the rainbow stuff in the background reminds me of Rainbow Road in Mario Kart, though!

Masqueraine

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I think an off rails pokemon snap would be amazing, and something that could easily be done with the 3DS. Personally I think the controller on the Wii U would make the perfect camera to. :o

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • It would, it could be like a normal camera, a touch screen, point and shoot and everything. It'd totally be amazing on the Wii U, and I do hope that there is some sort of progress of one for that system. :D

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Gah. The nightclub has my undivided attention. I would be watching PotC but yeah. I never thought it'd be this much fun.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Can someone please explain to me why Lelouch Lozenge or whatever his name is (the guy from geass) looks so awesome when manipulated in Photoshop or whatever? I don't know why, but just him, or the anime style that Geass has used just makes everything about 20% cooler.

And I don't nightclub because I don't understand RPs.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Nothing much, really. xD;
    More pony discussion, 3DS discussion, and that nightclub thing just there. That's it, I think.
    I bought Zelda: OoT on my Wii a while ago, but never actually got around to playing it. I should do that sometime.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Just Amazing. xD
    Sure I still miss the Gamecube era. Though everything on that looks WOW. What it can do..
    I honest cant wait for it. I would write more but its got me speechless

Years
  • Yes, you must. o3o
    Anyway, what does everybody think of the Wii U? Just curious.

Just Amazing. xD
    Sure I still miss the Gamecube era. Though everything on that looks WOW. What it can do..
    I honest cant wait for it. I would write more but its got me speechless

I sensed talk of video games, so I came.

Don't really like the Wii U; it felt like a rushed announcement with not enough content for it. But it is going to be interesting to see what happens.​

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Uhhhh; I post here knowing that what I write will have long gotten drowned out by an inclement slue of posts, leaving what I say unappreciated to its maximum. However, I'll do it anyway just for sake of being emotionally self-malicious.

Aaanyway--
    I don't own a Wii, so I think the Wii U is irrelevant to me. Going back, I also never owned a Gamecube, nor any other gaming console besides the N64 and SNES (neither of which properly belonged to me). However, I have had every type of Gameboy and a PSP which I never use. I don't know. Call me a gamer, why don't you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back