• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Thinking of it, not too sure.

'Cause I wanna go to a female username next. That's how it's been.

Male username -> Female username -> Male username -> Female username -> Male username

And I didn't even realize it 'til my third name change/fourth username XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Thinking of it, not too sure.

'Cause I wanna go to a female username next. That's how it's been.

Male username -> Female username -> Male username -> Female username -> Male username

And I didn't even realize it 'til my third name change/fourth username XD
    Are you a boy or a girl? O.o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Neither

I'm a girl :3 And yet all my pairs are female... XD

But yeah, started with Pikataro, then went on to Serene, then to Zuzu (which everyone seems to call me by now, probably due to the fact that I was infamous then ;_;), then to Yuyuko (which is when I became a supporter), and finally to this :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Neither

I'm a girl :3 And yet all my pairs are female... XD

But yeah, started with Pikataro, then went on to Serene, then to Zuzu (which everyone seems to call me by now, probably due to the fact that I was infamous then ;_;), then to Yuyuko (which is when I became a supporter), and finally to this :3
    I didn't know you were Yuyuko O.o I guess we all learn new thing about each other lol. I used to be percentage%

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yup~ /stalks Name Change thread every now and then

And hey, main alt's still there as your friend :3 You're still friends with this account's pair (who is totally awesome) too~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    You're still friends with Lucent (main alt.) and BinaryPeaches (this account's -epic- pair).

/points out random things

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Emma, did you make another alt? >_>;

I hope to never change my name. If I do, expect it to be quite awesome.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I've been thinking Orange Juice, but my second favorite beverage is Sierra Mist. ):

Pairs are but a friend you decide to say that you're paired with, although some people believe it's for love. which is gross if you ask me, on a chat forum it is anway

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Pairs are like... just for fun. It doesn't really impact your life unless you're actually treating it romantically.

Anywayz...

GAH. I'M SO PISSED. I went to Toys 'r Us yesterday to get Arceus, didn't see any signs in the electronics area advertising it and left. I DIDN'T EVEN CHECK W/ MY DS to see if anything was available! WHY?! WHY did I give up so easily?!

And now like... I want to go get Arceus but it is too much driving. *shoots self*

*splattery mess*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Pairs are like... just for fun. It doesn't really impact your life unless you're actually treating it romantically.

Anywayz...

GAH. I'M SO PISSED. I went to Toys 'r Us yesterday to get Arceus, didn't see any signs in the electronics area advertising it and left. I DIDN'T EVEN CHECK W/ MY DS to see if anything was available! WHY?! WHY did I give up so easily?!

And now like... I want to go get Arceus but it is too much driving. *shoots self*

*splattery mess*
    I know lol xD
    lol *throws towel at u* Clean yo self up fool xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    No, no, Lucent is my account. BinaryPeaches is my pair :3 We are not the same person, though~

And yes, Riley, I made another (and hopefully last) alt.

Plus, a new possible theme for this account:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    No, no, Lucent is my account. BinaryPeaches is my pair :3 We are not the same person, though~

And yes, Riley, I made another (and hopefully last) alt.

Plus, a new possible theme for this account:

Imma use that theme later in a couple of weeks maybe kthanxbi. lol jk xD

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Is it Fairy Tail, Emm? XD;

Nice theme, I can't wait to see it on ya.

I just love editting my profile colors.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Anywayz...

*splattery mess*
    Thank you. I now feel special because I got the arceus :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back