• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You guise, today is very important. Neopets turns 10!!!! omgwtfbbq.

I've been trying to get a Chomby. They're releasing them throughout the day :<

</has a neopets account for when he's bored>

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    I knew someone would say this; so for those of you like iGaga and Paul that want to have an inflated ego/think they're so cool and right, here's a translation:

"I don't listen to people who have overinflated egos whom's intention is to inflict emotional harm."

It's much easier once you use your head, right? >>
    Right, we think we're cool and have an inflated ego because we think you're wrong?

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    Because you choose to agree without providing any backup whatsoever to your opinion. Your sudden appearance to do nothing but scrutinize my poetic use of the English language therefore not makes you look conceited, but also a prick. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Do I like to use big words? Yes, but not often. Am I talkative? No. Not at all.

Contradictive, to say the least.
    I don't have to put back up. Anyone who reads your post will recognize the emanating failure.

Also, I fail to see how anything you said results in either of us having an enlarged ego. :/ My guess is: You don't know what an ego is.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I knew someone would say this; so for those of you like iGaga and Paul that want to have an inflated ego/think they're so cool and right, here's a translation:

"I don't listen to people who have overinflated egos whom's intention is to inflict emotional harm."

It's much easier once you use your head, right? >>
    Do you know what 'modesty' means? :<

It didn't make any sense with the way you put it in the sentence. And Luck was not being modest.

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    "Your post fails because I said so, not because I want to say anything reasonable to backup my opinion."

Okay then. Love the emnating obvious troll from your post, too. <3

Uh-huh. And if you ever had your sense of humor at the time, I was joking.
    Um, now you're twisting my words.. failure

By the way: "Okay then. Love the emanating** obvious troll from your post, too. <3"

Even if you were joking it was still fail grammar/wording/etc. You joking changes nothing.

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    Try saying the same thing if you're typing on a Wii. By this post, you choose to not only refuse to accept my use of poetic language, but to also show how "cool" you are by correcting a grammar mistake to make me feel bad somehow.

It's over now because of your failure and acceptance of recognition of an alternate form of language. This whole thing is redundant.
    It was poetic in any sense. No rythm, no anecdotes, no metaphors, no hyperboles, nothing at all making in poetic. It was just you failing to speak proper English and just stamping poetry on it.

And this is all I have to say to the rest of what you said: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    This is like a fake fight :>

If people were really up in arms about it they'd have personality problems. We just like to punch each other up around these parts sometimes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back