• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I am not a huge fan of 'Fairy Tail'. It annoys me and seems like every other shounen type anime, Bleach/One Piece/etc.

:<

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No, no, Lucent is my account. BinaryPeaches is my pair :3 We are not the same person, though~

And yes, Riley, I made another (and hopefully last) alt.

Plus, a new possible theme for this account:

Hmm, I'd go 'omg SWR Mystia' if I hadn't already found so many of those images that I even have the likes of Shinki and Rikako in Alphes' style. As avatars they work better with transparent backgrounds, imo.

By the by, that katakana ought to be anti aliased, it looks a bit scruffy.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Is it Fairy Tail, Emm? XD;

Nice theme, I can't wait to see it on ya.

I just love editting my profile colors.

Ohhhh, nonono.

This. Is. Touhou!

But yeah. Mystia Lorelei, one of the ⑨s, is the girl in my theme :3

And since I already turned Mysty into a render, I'm sure I can turn that into an avvie, too~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    A really good new anime is Armed Librarians. Weird concept though. People's lives are recorded as books? Wat?

I also watch Railgun (probably gonna stop watching it, as it is lame) Kimi no Todoki (amazing love story) and some other misc ones.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'll probably be switching back to Luka to work on the thing anyways :X

And yeah, the gradient did make it look weird. I wonder if there's a way to mess with the gradient without turning the text all weird :X

/more or less a test run

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    A really good new anime is Armed Librarians. Weird concept though. People's lives are recorded as books? Wat?

I also watch Railgun (probably gonna stop watching it, as it is lame) Kimi no Todoki (amazing love story) and some other misc ones.
    Never hear of that :O Have you seen Death Note before?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Never hear of that :O Have you seen Death Note before?
    I've watched maybe the first 3 episodes. Popular animes can be kind of a turnoff because you've already heard so many people talk about them. And it can just be like 'overload' even if you haven't seen the series yourself.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    So Derk, what will your new name be?
    If you don't answer me, I'll tell everyone what you told me in PM.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    The only anime I have ever finished is Code Geass. I watched both seasons in 2 days.
    *coughnerd*

The Pokemon anime is for like elementary school children. It does not hold my attention anymore. The only time I would watch the occasional episode is for nostalgia purposes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back