• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Amamzingly i think we have like 2 whole starbucks in Ireland xD
    We have BB's cafe instead though! Their muffins are yumm

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Haha. Me too! Frappaccinos own. The only coffee I drink is the occasional cup at home. Half milk and about a zillion pounds of sugar of course.
    Ironically I live in Washington. As in Seattle. Full of coffee. But... I don't get that. I doubt we drink more coffee than anyone else...

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Ew, Starbucks. I use a MUCH more vile name for it, but because it includes a certain swear word, I'd rather not post it. My other, much nicer name for it is "Staryucks".

I'm just sick of them multiplying everywhere. And I'm not big on coffee. Tried it, don't like it. I'm willing to try mocha, but...

Their cocoa isn't too great either >.>

I'd rather drink sake from my gourd everyday instead, thank you very much.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I was never very keen on any of the products Starbucks has to offer. Much of it is just too overpriced to be worth the expense.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I remember asking for an Ice cappachino in there and ended up getting some Red sorta crazy juice that i'd never seen before.. Wasn't cranberry or anything like that. I just couldn't understand her and kept saying yes to everything she asked me xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I don't really like Starbucks..
    :/ I'm not a tea or coffee drinker..

I do like Timothy's Hot Chocolate, though.. and Second Cup's hot chocolate is also good.
    And the only sort of "coffee" I drink is Tim Horton's French Vanilla.. but.. that's not even considered coffee, really..

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I'm not much of a coffee drinker. There's a coffee shop by my school that a lot of kids go to when they skip class. I've been there a few times, but I only ever get a hot chocolate or maybe an Italian soda. Basically, coffee to me tastes like burnt toast without the toast. I don't really see why people like it (or tea for that matter).

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I love Tim Hortons! When I went up in Canada awhile ago, I swear, they are my life. Damn America for not having Tim Hortons! (Do they..?)

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Mm, if anything, the caffeine I drink comes from Coke, Vanilla Coke, etc.

Soda fuels me. Too bad I can't have any in the morning XD Then again, I drink Propel in the mornings, usually powder form mixed with purified water.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Today was a special day for me since I live in Walker, MN and I went to the Moondance Jam Country Fest and I drank three Mountain Dew's that killed me and wore me out when the third Mountain Dew came in. I also got kicked out of the bar for talking to the bartender and other people as well lol.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I love Tim Hortons! When I went up in Canada awhile ago, I swear, they are my life. Damn America for not having Tim Hortons! (Do they..?)
    You have a few in the north-east, but nothing compared to the amount in Canada or the the saturation of the market from Dunkin' and Star Bucks.

I love Tim Hortons. My favourite muffins.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The near or total absense of a certain franchise in a country is a very poor reason for damning that country, anyway.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Triffy ;_; Their muffins are so good.. but damn.. I could totally die for their Timbits..

Speaking of treats, I wanna take my dad out on Sunday to Dairy Queen for Father's day..

._. But I wanna cook dinner before. I have a bunch of ideas on what to make.. a great wine marinated steak.. maybe some sauteed mushrooms to go with it..
    some chicken quesadillas for appetizers along with some chicken black bean chili, with corn, red and yellow peppers, some sour cream and topped with some cilantro..
    I want to brush some egg onto a few flour tortillas, and sprinkle them with sesame seeds. Bake them so they become crispy to go with the chili.

But I dunno what to do for bread.. garlic bread maybe? And a salad? What salad should I make? Maybe something with almonds and a tangy dressing?

._. What do you think I should make? I need ideas..

Edit: Haha.. I've come a long way from struggling to cook rice and failing like 5 times..
    :/ I still actually dunno if I can cook rice properly.. but shh..

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Starbucks is only good for me when I get my vanilla bean with caramel.

What I order is just.. Delicious!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back