• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Starbucks :O
    I love it!
    I always use to go in there and just read a book and get a Java Chip before work.
    So relaxing and awesome.
    Always has a nice smell, even though I am not a fan of coffee.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I swear I mentioned this, and it's probably on another page but oh well.

Audy got me addicted to the Black Tea Lemonade last month and now it's all I get when I go to Starbucks. Dad picked one up for me this morning and aaaah now it's all gone and I'm so sad. ;~;

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    We don't have a Starbucks in Iceland, tho there are some coffee shops around...

Lol I got addicted to minute made lemonade when I went to America, to bad they stopped selling it in Iceland before I started to like it.... They stopped like 10 years ago or more

Cherrim

Years
    I hate when that kind of thing happens. I can't really think of anything in the US that we don't have in Canada (honestly it's quite the opposite--when I go to the States I'm always missing products from home).

:( I do miss Raspberry juice though. They only sell super, super sweet raspberry juice in stores here and even THAT is only a recent product. I swear, it was literally impossible for me to get my fix unless my mom was out of the province at some point and brought it back for me in bulk. T_T

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I hate when that kind of thing happens. I can't really think of anything in the US that we don't have in Canada (honestly it's quite the opposite--when I go to the States I'm always missing products from home).

:( I do miss Raspberry juice though. They only sell super, super sweet raspberry juice in stores here and even THAT is only a recent product. I swear, it was literally impossible for me to get my fix unless my mom was out of the province at some point and brought it back for me in bulk. T_T
    There's some random cereal and canned soup shapes or chocolate bars that are in the states but not over here.

They used to be here. During our parents' childhood. So, sometimes when my dad visits the states mom asks him to bring back some for nostalgia.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Safeway.. ahaha xD Next you'll be shopping at Summerfields, Lidls or Icelands XD

Cherrim

Years
    ....Safeway sells raspberry juice. ;~; They have them in Western Canada and that's where mom stocks up on my favourite juice boxes, lmao.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back