• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    It annoys me we dont have stores like Toys r Us here in Ireland...
    We get like no good chain stores which is a pity really. Americans really do have the best of stuff. they should open some stores here regardless of the economic state =]

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Toys R Us was only good for the distributions...

Until I turned 12, at which point my dad laughed when I asked to go just for a freaking Pokemon that won't touch his wallet. Very unsatisfactory.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Usually Toys R Us are very unorganized child infested stores. Most of the stuff wouldn't interest you and the rest would be too expensive to afford.
    Agreed. I use to go to Toys 'R Us weekly for Yu-Gi-Oh cards when I was younger, but I stopped ever since I stopped playing the game. I now only go when I need a birthday present for someone I know and stuff, but now... It's terrible in there. Usually all I see are bouncy balls all over the floor, dirty carpets/flooring, no new games, and they didn't even have a full stock of candy and soda.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well i dont know much about toys R us buti would like it for events and stuff i guess =/
    Though the best is Wall-Mart more than anything though its like the best store when i go to America xD Everything is cheap and you can buy a Goldfish for 29c !

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Doesn't almost every single place sell a goldfish for less than a dollar :\.

...Just imagine how many Goldfish Bill Gates would have if he bought and bred them...

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well no because mt country is over priced and snobby.
    A goldfish is the equivilent of 1.27 in dollors here =|
    Crazy huh?
    Ya he would have a lotta fishies... Like enough to Make the ocean Go yellowish Gold

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Meh, that's still cheap.

If a kid saved up about 3 ice creams on himself he could by one over there. A friend for life...

Then again... the bowls, food, and maintenance are expensive :|

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I had a hermit crab before. I had to clean it's cage so I put him in my brother's hermit crab cage. That hermit crab had to be at least three times larger than mine. However, mine ripped off the huge one's legs and ate them. My brother's hermit crab died the next day..I was eight..:|

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I had a hermit crab before. I had to clean it's cage so I put him in my brother's hermit crab cage. That hermit crab had to be at least three times larger than mine. However, mine ripped off the huge one's legs and ate them. My brother's hermit crab died the next day..I was eight..:|
    That was so very random xD
    I just keep dogs as pets.
    One half chiwahwah with like bats ears they're so funny. And a jackrussel who stares at shadows =/

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    What would Bill Gates do with goldfish? Seriously. If I was him, I'd buy a tiger or something. XD;

As for me, I love dogs. And I used to have two goats. <3

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I have 2 chihuahuas at the moment. They are both cute and cuddly :3. One is black and one is blackish. I think I should put a picture of them. BRB.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yeah do that'd be awsome!
    I'm really not sure my dog is full chiwahwah . ..
    I'll post a pic some day and someone can tell me xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I have three dogs. A doberman -lab mix (I think) and two miniature pinches who I hate oh very much. I am getting a cat tomorrow! Or shall I say, today. It's 00:46 here.

Also there is a quote at the top of my signature which I like very much because it is supposed to slander republicans.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    3 dogs between both my parents. I have A french poodle who has long hair so he isn't ummm camp looking shall i say xD
    Also its 5.50am here... On my holidays

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    With the username i thought you would have had more Dawg2005 xD
    Sorry that was a lame pun... By any chance has anyone ever been to Tokyo or even any part of Japan?
    I may be going there soon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back