• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • The last books I read were the Dexter series. (b'-')b Well, I'm also reading the e-book of the... Zombie Survival Guide? I forget the exact name lmao.
    Digital Fortress was also a great book...I was especially interested because all that coding and encryption stuff is just so cool, I wish I could understand it =(
    Yeah I always found it interesting but didn't get it either... but then a section on cryptography was included in my algebra course and aaaah the book made lots of sense. XD I loved it when I reread it after that.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I think the last book I read was.... well other than Catcher in the Rye, which was for school, I think it was Ender's Game. Great book there.

Hah, I read Ender's Game too. I really enjoyed that, such a great plot :D

Yeah I always found it interesting but didn't get it either... but then a section on cryptography was included in my algebra course and aaaah the book made lots of sense. XD I loved it when I reread it after that.

Oh I remember doing that stuff in Algerbra, with matrices and all that. Probably the most interesting part of my class =P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • We hadn't done matrices yet since it was just in traditional algebra. I've forgotten like... ALL of it now but modulus was pretty fun to work with. XD; And the cryptography part made for suuuuch easy marks on the exam. (b'-')b

only we could get from video games to books to math lmao

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Haha, math...Didn't we already have a bunch of pages dedicated to math already? XD

Speaking of, I never have to take another math course in my life since I finished Calc 2 *jumps for joy*

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • Hah, I read Ender's Game too. I really enjoyed that, such a great plot :D

Oh I remember doing that stuff in Algerbra, with matrices and all that. Probably the most interesting part of my class =P

Hah, yeah. It sorta reminded of Pokemon in the way that a little kid was sent to go battle otherworldly creatures xD.

Ick, Algebra. I have Geometry currently, but Algebra 2 comes next. Sooooo not looking forward to it.

Anyways, there's this really catchy song that I got stuck in my head yesterday, called "Daylight" by Matt and Kim. It's funny the way I heard it first- it was on a Bacardi Mojito commercial =p.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Angels and Demons looks good, but it's going to be hard to beat the epicness that was the novel. My god, I couldn't put that thing down XD
    Same. I adored that book. I didn't find da Vinci Code interesting at all. But I loved Angels & Demons. Looking forward to this movie. Apparently it doesn't suck like the last one did.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • (The topic is Math and Zammy is not here...what a shame! XD)
    Meh, I still have Math. It's okay, I guess. It's only statistics and probability. That's something I can get into my head. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    School's a tough time for everyone right now, am I right? ;x

Me too, last week I did my 3 hour Media exam and my Spanish yesterday. I have Math, English Literature, and the last of my Spanish exam this week. D:

I really need to start revising math though, I believe it's now one of my weakest subjects, haha.

Good luck everyone who's doing their exams. <33

Years
  • Yeah, Angela, don't feel bad. I failed my second to last French test. It was out of ninety points, and I only got fifty or so.

My last Math (Geometry) Quiz I had, I got 100% on. It was an easy section, though. Just study or something, cause that's how I got a decent grade on my most recent French test.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Were you going to be doing summer school anyway or is this even more of a downer?

I was planning on it, seeing summer school is only 1 month, while normal school is 3-4 months, so I earn points quicker in summer school, but now I have to add math to my summer school.. ;;

I hate math.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back