• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana.

*spin*
Years
  • I never got a character-based deck. The only structure deck I got was Dragon's Roar (later I got a Spellcaster deck that I can't remember the name of), and it was awesome until I lost most of the cards and had to rebuild my deck (of course, that deck ended up being much better).

I don't actually have many Yu-Gi-Oh cards; I got into it when I was considered 'too old' to be playing it (being a girl doesn't help either), and never wanted to buy the cards and have someone I know see...

But now I don't really care. xD I'm happy with my cards as they are, and I still use my dragon deck.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I wish we had some tournaments in the UK. I would love to take my old deck out for a spin again. Was mainly built around the Spinx cards you got from the movies. I had another one but it has been years since I tooked my cards. Only thing I do with yugioh now is play the games on DS.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Considering I live in the middle of nowhere, there aren't many tournaments around here. I bet I would get creamed by those by-the-book, in the moment strategies. I never pay attention to those; I like my somewhat gimmicky deck.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I never even got into Yu-Gi-Oh! [insert "Yu-Gay-Oh" pun here] to begin with. Pokémon was enough for me back then. I've since moved on to other, better things.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

I feel the need to post this fabulous card.
    Oh the good old days. :(

Who's making those, do you have one for every member of the forum?

Do I have one?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I never even got into Yu-Gi-Oh! [insert "Yu-Gay-Oh" pun here] to begin with. Pokémon was enough for me back then. I've since moved on to other, better things.
    And yet you still frequent a Pokémon forum everyday. :'(

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    And yet you still frequent a Pokémon forum everyday. :'(
    The irony is not lost on me, Erica. It's partly force of habit, partly because there are things other than Pokémon in this community that I'm interested in.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Oh yes, Canada is superior. Mwahahaha! :D

I love it up here in my igloo, and I don't know what I'd do without my pet polar bear, Zoe.

And Beaver Tails are delicious. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back