• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I have never had a tan. I just get burnt. I have went to tanning booths, got burnt and no tan. Went tanning normally, got burnt, no tan. I go swimming, I get second degree burns. No tan. First degree, no tans. I hope I never get third degree sun burns..I don't want charred flesh. o.o;

..It's the Irish in me.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I almost never get a burn.

The last burn I got was from the San Diego Beach. I was swimming and I felt something that felt good in the water - Little did I know that it was a dead jellyfish. I got out of the water because my foot burned like hell and it was bleeding too. Q___Q

Years
  • It must've been 25 degress or something this evening, around seven or eight o'clock. I suspect I might've caught the sun a bit at my athletics training. :I

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Haha. I really hate the cold. I'd rather live in a desert than drop to freezing for 24 hours.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I live in a desert and I would rather live somewhere where it gets to below freezing during the winter.

I miss the snow. Q____Q

Years
  • I wish it was a more extreme climate and not so up and down.

It's the same here, like in Feb or March It snowed so bad and then was so sunny and warm the following week. Like yesterday it was soo sunny so warm and today it was cold and raining ! I hate our climate its not good for my bones at all. Need a steady climate.

Years
  • It's the same here, like in Feb or March It snowed so bad and then was so sunny and warm the following week. Like yesterday it was soo sunny so warm and today it was cold and raining ! I hate our climate its not good for my bones at all. Need a steady climate.

Those weeks in Feburary/March were weird for me, at least. It snowed everywhere but Plymouth, where I am. xD;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Last winter here there was an ice storm, my school was the only one in literally 100 miles that didn't call off. 2 people in the middle school (I am in High School) died in a bus crash due to ice. School got sued. I laughed, I made a shirt that said "You get sued when you're a complete idiot, Mr.Superintendent." I got called to the office to take it off and I screamed really loud "I PLEAD THE FIRST AMENDMENT"

I never got in trouble. Yay constitutional rights trying to be taken away. D:<

Also, I didn't laugh because of the deaths, I laughed because of the pure stupidity eminating from the institution of which they call a school.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Last winter here there was an ice storm, my school was the only one in literally 100 miles that didn't call off. 2 people in the middle school (I am in High School) died in a bus crash due to ice. School got sued. I laughed, I made a shirt that said "You get sued when you're a complete idiot, Mr.Superintendent." I got called to the office to take it off and I screamed really loud "I PLEAD THE FIRST AMENDMENT"

I never got in trouble. Yay constitutional rights trying to be taken away. D:<

Also, I didn't laugh because of the deaths, I laughed because of the pure stupidity eminating from the institution of which they call a school.
    Why is the superintendent an idiot if two kids died in an accident due to the ice?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    QFT

Today, I ate some hamburger. May the bowel problems ensue >_>

Oh yeah? Well I just ate popcorn with buffalo sauce. That is better than your Puny Burger. Now I'm gonna try the next Buffalo level from the sauce brand. In case I tripping burn my tongue, tell my mom it was my dad who forced me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back