• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
Years
  • All I have to say is that when you mix Johnny Depp and Zac Efron, you get nothing but a movie not worth watching. I say this because it's nothing more than a marketing gimmick--put Zac Efron in Pirates and what happens? Teenage girls and smaller kids across the globe line up to see a movie they wouldn't have been interested in otherwise: money in their pockets.

akirachii

Unbalanced Asian!
    Years
  • Lol. No problem.
    I was bored.
    And I still dont know what you guys are talkin about.
    So I did a random moment!
    It was worth it. ;D

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • Its really offensive.!
    Why make jokes like that.!?
    Other people are probably reading what you put and realize how horrible you are on saying.!

Really?

That's what makes me horrible?

I laugh at you. I laugh at you and feel no remorse, because I'm a horrible person.

akirachii

Unbalanced Asian!
    Years
  • Really?

That's what makes me horrible?

I laugh at you. I laugh at you and feel no remorse, because I'm a horrible person.
    For a 16 year old boy on this site scares me.!
    Even tho they might as well be other 16 year old people on here.!
    It just makes me unsafe here with you on this site.!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back