• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • I'm not sure "great" is the right word here. I know a friend who has a crush on him/her and now doesn't know what to do.. XD;

Years
  • i really cant wait to see that movi, but i did not see Canada on that list! >.<
    im so blind! T_T

hah, i wonder what font Lady Gaga uses x3
    and also, im replying to stuff pages back, but in five years, i will still be a Lady Gaga fan. She will still be around in five years, 10 years, etc. I know it ;D

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years

• I agree, what I like about Tahoma is the narrow body and tighter line spacing, which I think makes it a really nice font to post around in. Though I'd probably switch back and forth between it and Trebuchet MS. >_>
    I prefer Trebuchet MS when I'm doing design work such as: logos, banners and profile customization. I don't think it looks "right" for posting on forums.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I have no idea what font I'm using, as long as it looks nice then I'm set ^^ And if the color is good :D

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • My posts use Tahoma. Just plain and the default size. Usually in chat clients I use Tahoma at size 10 and bold.

But my forum style font is set to Helvetica

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2009
    For me, Lady Gaga has a great voice. I'm just put off by all the controversy around her and what gender she is. It's quite weird to not be certain which gender she is.

I'm not really sure why she uses that "OMGROBOTICVOICE" in most of her songs, though. It sounds way better when she sings naturally, such as in "Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)".

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • To be honest, I really hate those celebrities that waste their money. They don't know how much of a role model they are to younger audiences yet they booze, do drugs and waste all their money. I'm sick and tired of hearing it everywhere. This is why I have a negative opinion to most celebrities because to me, they are setting a really bad example to a younger generation who need someone to be their role model.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I don't agree with the notion that if you're on the screen that you're instantly a role model to young people.

You need a better reason for role model than someone who is rich and you don't know.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I don't agree with the notion that if you're on the screen that you're instantly a role model to young people.

You need a better reason for role model than someone who is rich and you don't know.
    I'm not saying that. What I am saying is that if someone is popular (which is mostly because of TV), there will be bound to be someone who see him/her as their role model.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    i really cant wait to see that movi, but i did not see Canada on that list! >.<
    im so blind! T_T

hah, i wonder what font Lady Gaga uses x3
    and also, im replying to stuff pages back, but in five years, i will still be a Lady Gaga fan. She will still be around in five years, 10 years, etc. I know it ;D

Canada is included with the US.

Also there was the controversy that she was stealing model poses (best way to describe it), from someone else. They were akin to the tight leather, upside on a couch thing.

But like I said before, she has gotten too much publicity... Kind of like in the acting business with Michael Cera and Seth whatever his last name...

The things our world will do for money...

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Stealing model poses.. lmao.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back