• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Zenus are you gay? Just wondering

Difficult question.. I'm definetly attracted to guys. I don't feel overly attracted to girls yet I think I'd still happily bed one if the oppertunity arose.. soo hmm. Gay or Bi.. yeah.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • How much did he pay you? :x

Does it help that I found an extra 5 dollars in Ctep's Wallet this morning? XD

Difficult question.. I'm definetly attracted to guys. I don't feel overly attracted to girls yet I think I'd still happily bed one if the oppertunity arose.. soo hmm. Gay or Bi.. yeah.

I think that would be leaning towards homosexual bisexual.

KIYOSHI HAS SPOKEN.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    .. Wow..

Why are like half the people on this forum gay or bi? Do we have some sort of like.. concentration here?

Not that there's anything wrong with being that.. just asking.

I was just thinking that. I can name 5 off of the top of my head, not that there's anything wrong with that. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back