• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Shiny Dusclops in Ruby is my only non-plot, non-event shiny.

Also saw a shiny Mightyena in Emerald but it Roar'd me before I could catch it. ;___;

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Am I the only person who doesn't like Marluxia's weapon?
    Maybe it's just the green on it. x-x

Years
  • Am I the only person who doesn't like Marluxia's weapon?

No... then again, I don't even know which game Marluxia's from (I'm probably gonna be crucified or something for not knowing this XD).

Also, the only shinies I've had were a Celebi (Gamesharked into my Silver file, and then subsequently caught Pokerus because I abused the copying glitch in that gen) and an Voltorb/Electrode (traded over from my brother's FireRed game before he lost it).

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • No... then again, I don't even know which game Marluxia's from (I'm probably gonna be crucified or something for not knowing this XD).

Also, the only shinies I've had were a Celebi (Gamesharked into my Silver file, and then subsequently caught Pokerus because I abused the copying glitch in that gen) and an Voltorb/Electrode (traded over from my brother's FireRed game before he lost it).

HE'S FROM KINGDOM HEARTS. DUH. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT.

Bay

Years
  • I only managed to catch a shiny Raticate in my Gold game and a shiny Hariyama in Sapphire. When my sister played though, she caught a shiny Spheal. I want that Spheal. ;_;

Also, haha heck yeah Lightning finally getting a new theme (and a cool one at that ;) ). XD

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    No... then again, I don't even know which game Marluxia's from (I'm probably gonna be crucified or something for not knowing this XD).

I played Kingdom Hearts, then Kingdom Hearts 2 and there are a few scenes where you'd have to have played Chain of Memories to understand (extra characters and whatnot). I remember screaming at the TV "WHO THE HELL IS AXEL AND ROXAS AND LARXENE EXPLAIN THIS YOU BLOODY GAME", not realizing there was another game between the two. XD

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Final Fantasy is teh bomb. With a capital 'teh'.

OMG I need a Yuna theme now.

And why must FF fic authors write in Al Bhed? X_X

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Well, excuse me for avoiding Kingdom Hearts like the plague because it's Disney-associated.

what
    WHAT
    WHAT

People just need to get over the Disney affiliation in it. It's like saying you're not watching Pirates of the Caribbean because Disney made it and look how successful it is. Some parts of Disney in KH are childish, but it's really well integrated in the end. It's not like product placement or something.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I like Final Fantasy, but as I've said before, KH is not my cup 'o tea. I bought 358/2 but can't seem to get into it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back