• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I live close enough to my parents that they like to drive up every other week or so to visit. x_x; And they call at least twice a week. They're... pretty clingy. I thought it'd get better when I'd been away from home longer but it just went from weekly visits to the biweekly ones. XD;

WhiteTux

[G]reen_[L]antern
    Years
  • O.o. I got to school at Sommerville Manor Private. ITS FUN. XDDD, and moving onto grade 9. Will it be a hard transition?

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    I am in high school, one year left. Not counting the rest of this one, anyway. However, I start college next year. I am going to finish my senior year of high school and freshman year of college at the same time. : 3

I will go to college from my parents' house too, because..it's right there..

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Good luck finding one... I need to get another job so I can get a not-crappy car.
    Minnesota doesn't have too much of a job problem right now, there are a lot of openings. So if nothing else... and I mean NOTHING else... there's McDonalds. :<

Years

• Minnesota doesn't have too much of a job problem right now, there are a lot of openings. So if nothing else... and I mean NOTHING else... there's McDonalds. :<
    I know... but there were considerable numbers of foreclosures near me, so jobs aren't as easy to come by as they are elsewhere in the state (but there certainly is no shortage at big box retailers).

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I know... but there were considerable numbers of foreclosures near me, so jobs aren't as easy to come by as they are elsewhere in the state (but there certainly is no shortage at big box retailers).
    Oh I didn't know you lived in MN o.o

Like by the twin cities or what?

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    then why make your signature a minnesota pic?

At Lightning, I would probably do the same if I had a choice. :/ In two years, I'll graduate.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I was going to take a semester off, but I have the type of personality that if I took time off, I might not want to go back. So I'm going to get it done and over with so I can start teaching.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I was going to take a semester off, but I have the type of personality that if I took time off, I might not want to go back. So I'm going to get it done and over with so I can start teaching.
    I couldn't concentrate at ALL last year and dropped 80% of my classes so I figured I wasn't going to waste money this year, get my meds adjusted... and find a college I actually would like and try again.

:<

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Well lucky for me my tuition is so small the government pays for it. I get so much aid I actually make around 1800 dollars a semester. I can use it for whatever I want. Last year I bought a car with it. :>

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    Well lucky for me my tuition is so small the government pays for it. I get so much aid I actually make around 1800 dollars a semester. I can use it for whatever I want. Last year I bought a car with it. :>

I am pretty sure 99.9% of all college/college-bound students want you to set yourself on fire right now.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Well once I go off to the school where I'll get my bachelor's degree, I'll have to get out a loan. But I'm just getting my Associate's right now at a Community School.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back