• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • November? Yay I graduated earlier :D
    Eh, I 'graduated' in October too, but then I had my final exams afterwards. >_<

A bandaide for your ear? I imagine that might look a little odd.. but probably far less noticeable than one on your forehead.

I planning to get Spirit Tracks tomorrow, whee. I played PH and liked it, although it was a bit easy at times. Apparently Spirit Tracks fixes a lot of annoyances in PH, which is good to hear... and the sidekick already seems better than PH's. =D (Not talking about Linebeck btw, he's awesome).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...imma assume you graduated before me then since it was the second last day D:

But I had my final exams in November too :D

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I've got my sign language final today and then a video for that class Monday then I'm basically done. I'm so excited :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ah, finals week. That time where all students are on edge. =D

My first final is Monday morning.

Bay

Years
  • At my university we have our finals this week. I had one on Wednesday, which is easy (though I freaked out while studying because I did horrible on the second midterm and not sure if I'll do well ._. ). Thrusday I have a group final paper due and my group finished it last minute. XD; That one I was really stressed over it because one of the group members wasn't even doing anything to contribute to the project. :< Today I finished my last final which is half multiple choice, half short answer. Think I did well though not sure if I'm detailed enough in the short answer part (or wrote the correct answers for that matter >.> ). At least now I get to relax for three weeks. :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    At my university we have our finals this week. I had one on Wednesday, which is easy (though I freaked out while studying because I did horrible on the second midterm and not sure if I'll do well ._. ). Thrusday I have a group final paper due and my group finished it last minute. XD; That one I was really stressed over it because one of the group members wasn't even doing anything to contribute to the project. :< Today I finished my last final which is half multiple choice, half short answer. Think I did well though not sure if I'm detailed enough in the short answer part (or wrote the correct answers for that matter >.> ). At least now I get to relax for three weeks. :D

Awesome : 3

I have a three projects due next week (all easy though), an ACT tomorrow, and I am sick. DDD:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • My exams, when I had them, were spread out a little. I had at least one normal day between each, so it was good, and I got a whole weekend after Maths to study for Science and History.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    (Finals? We call them mid-terms here...well finals for the first semester, I suppose)

I take my finals in January.
    ..lol

Mid-terms are for the "middle" point of the class. Finals are for the very end, when you have finished the course.

In college, *most* classes are a semester, not a year. Therefore, finals.

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • Here, we just call them end-of-years, to avoid confusion I guess. That way we don't get them mixed up with mid-years. It's also good because our year actually starts in February and finishes in December, so it's logical. Unlike some of you crazy peeps up north. XD

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I... always ace my exams. It's pretty interesting actually, because I fail at pop quizzes.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Here, we just call them end-of-years, to avoid confusion I guess. That way we don't get them mixed up with mid-years. It's also good because our year actually starts in February and finishes in December, so it's logical. Unlike some of you crazy peeps up north. XD

Meh, the only reason our year is so messed up is so we get out in Summer and can have fun, instead of Winter.

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • I'd love having a long holiday over winter, actually. In summer, it's too hot to do anything much and I get bored real quick. It never gets cold enough to snow or anything where I am, so a two-month winter holiday would be wonderful imo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back