• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
  • My dream vacation is to some place tropical, with a white sandy beach and crystal clear waters. Another is just in a nice cabin in the woods with a lake, but I've done that a few times so the first is probably what I want to do the most.

Your place can be Cancun, Mexico. Check out the image:
    Spoiler:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Cancun is super overrated imo. :P The ocean is beautiful but it's super urbanized so it isn't the best "escape" if that's what you're looking for. The resorts are nice though...

You're right, but you can travel to Playa del Carmen or Xcaret, where most beaches and territories are unspoiled. It is a true wonder. And if you go in September, when the people who were on vacation is gone, is very quiet and you can enjoy even more.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Pixy, your signature made me think of something: man, it's been a while since I've actually played Pokémon. I tried to play Diamond on the weekend, but I couldn't get past how slow the game was, my emulator just wasn't cutting it for me.
    Goddamn DeSmuME.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Pixy, your signature made me think of something: man, it's been a while since I've actually played Pokémon. I tried to play Diamond on the weekend, but I couldn't get past how slow the game was, my emulator just wasn't cutting it for me.
    Goddamn DeSmuME.

No$GBA is better for playing Pokemon Diamond. If you ever need Desmume's WIFI or transfer abilities you could always just load the save and game in it.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I know, but my No$GBA crashed every time I tried to play it and I can't be bothered finding the problem. ;-;

So, guys, how long has it been since you've played a Pokémon game? Surely there must be others who aren't obsessed with the game.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha. I played it last week. Trying to do a nuzlocke challenge without giving up, for once. On Yellow.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

• Your place can be Cancun, Mexico. Check out the image:
    Spoiler:

Oh god, you don't know how much I am longing for a vacation like this. but I live near the beach and I have a week off so technically I am on vacation.

I know, but my No$GBA crashed every time I tried to play it and I can't be bothered finding the problem. ;-;

So, guys, how long has it been since you've played a Pokémon game? Surely there must be others who aren't obsessed with the game.

I'm currently playing Pokemon White...does that count?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    no, because pokémon white has terrible pokémon and does not count as a game in my eyes

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I haven't played pokemon myself for a month or two, but I'm constantly downloading games for my sister to play or looking things up for her. I recently downloaded the hack azure horizons for her to play and she loves it, I actually went to thank the guy who made it but his thread was locked and it looks like he's gone inactive. Oh well :B

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    In June I played Pokemon White... It's been two months and I didn't even complete it. I'll probably pick it up before I start school again.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I can't even remember the last time I actually played a Pokémon game. Must have been several years ago, at least.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back