• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • Ugh, guys . . . you know, sometimes having a vivid imagination is a double-edged sword. I can play out massive anime-style action sequences in full colour HD inside my head, but then something like this comes along and . . . ugh, just ugh.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah... I'm crazy like that... Might have to lock your doors! XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Don't go to the country Tatu! XD :P

So yeah... It's nice to have the week off from school...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Don't go to the country Tatu! XD :P

So yeah... It's nice to have the week off from school...
    xD

o: Lucky. I had Thursday, Friday, and today off. I might get a snow day tomorrow, but I highly doubt it.

We don't get another day off until I think..Spring Break in April?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Snow days here are like any other day... That's why I have a laugh if like 1 inch of snow or somethign minimal is being reported in a state not used to snow, and all hell breaks loose there. XD

Years
  • You people and your areas of habitation's lousy reactions to snowfall. D:<

Worst thing that usually happens to people here on snow days is that their commute gets lengthened by 150%. D; And this applies to all amounts of snowfall, be it half-an-inch or 10 inches.

Bay

Years
  • My mom used to stay at Oregon and she would always complain about snow there because that time she used the bus to go to work. XD; I'm not liking California now though because it can't make up its mind if it wants the weather to be hot or cold. >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back