• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
  • But the thing is, it's pretty obvious I'm female D:

Just how I act and all XD And how I obsess over my male bishies <3

Unless your name's Natsu Dragneel, I shall not mate with anyone D:

From first-glance, you look female, but you put male Dx YOU CONFUZZLED ME LIEK SRSLY.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • You can find my genderbending emblem on this account of mine~

Is it sad that my alt. got two emblems before this one even got one?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I got an emblem because someone made a donation to the site from me (As a gift). The funny thing is, I didn't realise I even had an emblem until last week when somebody mentioned it to me...

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I just want the awesome supporter status >:| lol not even the benefits... Just the darn statusnubnubnub!

I'll have a nice paycheck at the end of May; maybe if I can send some in my Western Union... I don't think they accept bank cards D:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Well, you could get someone to donate for you...

I'd like Tier 6. But I don't think it'll be a while, since I'd need to get $80 and all XD

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I don't have friends with credit cards, so :< and my dad doesn't use his credit card online except for Skype.

So friends are a no-go for me q-q

I just watched two houses burn to the ground epicly. Big mansions beside the lake, too. Now I smell like smoke ><

Years
  • When I grow up, I wouldn't want credit cards, cause I don't wanna be in debt. D:
    I'm sure it wouldn't matter as much if you're conservative in your spending habits and pay your bills on time.

As for donation...I'll try to find a part-time job this summer to cover it. Hopefully the process wouldn't be as tough as it has been for the past year.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • The best thing you can do to establish credit is to get a credit card, just use it to buy gas and stuff, and pay off the balance at the end of every month. That way when the time comes to buy a car/house/whatever, you'll have enough established credit that you won't have an issue getting a loan. If you have little or no credit history though, you'll have a really hard time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back