• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I thought Alice in Wonderland was a decent movie.

There were some things I didn't like though, and overall, it was very boring.

Years
    I've been hearing that the new Alice in Wonderland wasn't that exciting. I have no interest in seeing it, but I can tell from the previews that it didn't look too great.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Well, it's definitely not action-action all of the time. It's rather boring, but the characters are amusing. Alice doesn't even remember Wonderland at all. It's weird.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Nothing will ever, ever, ever live up to the height.

Unarguable fact.

Then again, the Disney version is always there. They just re-released it anyway.

OBJECTION! How To Train Your Dragon damn right lived up to the hype. It was absolutely awesome. /rant

I don't like the idea of a sequel. Any sequel of anything that isn't by the original doesn't seem right. The only thing that I know that anyone's ever made it work with is Metroid, and that's because it's a video game and it has a very definite structure.

Years
    Also, I love this guy's webcomics, they're funny and they make complete sense:

Spoiler:

If Charizard existed, I would die from the awesomeness. If Gyarados existed....bye bye Hollywood.

Crystal Glaceon

Devious
    Years
    That's a good reason why they shouldn't exist. People would abuse the privelage of pokemon.
    Anyway, I finally beat Gold. I don't know if I should waste time re-starting. I kinda had to force myself to play through Kanto :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back