• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Anime doesn't come on my TV yet... it starts at midnight.. and I lost my DS. So... right now.. I am being extremely bored, doing nothing whilst watching nothing.

Years
  • Well, if you have satellite television like Dish Network or DirectTV, you might get both the east coast AND west coast versions of Cartoon Network (which Adult Swim runs on during nights). I know we have both versions of the channel. (b'-')b

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Yeah... I only want Dish for TV. It would be cheaper, but they fall just under the amount of rooms we have.. thus making it more expensive too add more.

Also, I don't have a cap.. which is nice.

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    Meh, I'm getting Mario fever. I'm constantly playing either Super Mario Galaxy or Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • There's this game on Kongregate; maybe 30 minutes of play altogether. Yet somehow, in that 30 minutes, in 17 tiny monologues, you can get attached to the sentient AI character and feel sad when you have to destroy her emotion core. =( It's called Viricide.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back