• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • L-lol I've yet to buy the soundtrack (I don't want it off iTunes but I'm too lazy to order a physical copy, if they even make them 8/) but I do love it. Calling was my favourite song ever for quite a while. <3

Cherrim

Years
  • I haven't bought very many. u_u;;; Kingdom Hearts I, Final Fantasy X, Braid, and Tales of Symphonia are the only ones I can think of off hand. :s

And of course, that's compared to... well, I probably have 100+ on my computer... @_@

Years
  • I have a few game soundtracks. TWEWY, BlazBlue, a ton from FF, & I have Silent hill floating around somewhere

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    I loved the TWEWY soundtrack, got it almost half way through the game.
    It set the whole game in motion for me.
    Without it, I swear I wouldn't have touched it.

Cherrim

Years
  • The TWEWY OST was interesting. It was one that you either loved or despised. I don't think I know anyone who was indifferent about it. Unfortunately, I have two or three friends who only got through the game by keeping their sound off.

;_; So they missed Pi-Face's wonderful fits of math.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I don't buy my video game OSTs. This may not be the case for all games - but for the ones I want to listen to music from, the soundtrack is either non-existent or insufficient on CD.

I take the emulated route and convert the music to flac and mp3. Ensures that every single track is present and that they loop at least twice.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • I also pronounced TWEWY as "twew-ee" Just say the "tw" together and then say "ew" and the past part. Also I beat Splinter Cell yesterday. Entertaining but not very long.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I have the Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time orchestrated and re-arranged soundtracks. I also have the official soundtrack for Ocarina of Time, but I downloaded it >>

Oh, and I have the entire Ragnarok soundtrack (it comes with the game download lol)

My copy of OoT on N64 has the original Fire Temple music. It creeps me out and angers me at the same time.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I have the Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time orchestrated and re-arranged soundtracks. I also have the official soundtrack for Ocarina of Time, but I downloaded it >>

Oh, and I have the entire Ragnarok soundtrack (it comes with the game download lol)

My copy of OoT on N64 has the original Fire Temple music. It creeps me out and angers me at the same time.
    Although just above I mentioned how I like using emulated music, OoT (and MM) is one of the few titles where the tempo is off while using that method.

So, instead, I compiled tracks from the Japanese, North American, and (two) German CD soundtracks. I took the longest version of each song and added three more songs to the set (the GCN Master Quest menu music, the Menu Select music [basically Great Fairy sans intro], and the original Fire Temple music). Much better than any official release of the soundtrack.

I need to do this for MM now.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • i have a ton of tv theme songs on my computer, my favorite is the addams family opening song. i always snap along

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • The TWEWY OST is awesome! I downloaded four songs from it from iTunes. And I absolutely love the Kingdom Hearts OST. Yoko Shimomura a great composer.
    Check Shimomura's work on Super Mario RPG.

I've never had a bird as a pet. (b'-')b

Yuppers! ^-^ You're a TWEWY (pronounced too-E! - for some reason that's always how I say it)!
    Yep. That's how I say it too. Not sure why. Doesn't make sense. But I do

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back