• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Yay, shiny Cleffa! It's radioactive! :>

I don't... even need to reply to topics about my favourite Pokémon anymore. Everyone knows and if they don't... well... :|

Cherrim

Years
  • Only because I'm too lazy to hit up the admin cp right now. I'd have to log in again and everything. @_@

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    What. You still wouldn't ban me even if you weren't lazy. D:

Only Audy has gotten that fun.

Cherrim

Years
  • I don't really understand why Cherrim is a pink pokémon. Most people only ever see it in emo form anyway which is purple. XD;

Back with LeafGreen the first Pokemon I encountered was a shiny. Unfortunately, not Pokeballs at that point :c
    Omg, really? D: I didn't know that. One of my online friends waaaaaaaaay back when had that happen to her with a Hoothoot in Silver.

If I were a dev for Pokémon, I'd slip some code in that would make it impossible to find shinies before you had the chance to buy Pokéballs. That's just too depressing.

edit: I so totally would ban you if I weren't so lazy! Just... only for about like 5 minutes or something. :s

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Pfft, 5 minutes is fail gurl. You could do better than that. Would you really want to be compared to Audy?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Sav[FONT=tahoma,verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT]says (9:13 PM):
    *ERICA X AUDY
    *ERICA X AUDY
    *ERICA X AUDY
    *ERICA X AUDY
    *ERICA X AUDY
    *ERICA X AUDY

...Yes, sure Audy is awesome. :D;

Keeping my fail there, btw.

Cherrim

Years
  • :( That would totally be a cool OTP if, you know, he wasn't the wrong orientation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back