• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
Years
  • I can't keep up with any of you because every time I come across one of NaturoActor's posts I have to deal with "your" three times in a sentence when it should be "you're".

Don't we all just love disagreeing and arguing with each other? That's how the world should always be. More wars.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • Yeah... you're the one that doesn't make sense, you say you're talking about immigration, but you're using illegal immigration arguments. -_-

Erica understood what I was saying. D: Also, it's you're not your... learn grammar please. kthnxbai.

Do you see now why I hate talking about politics? D: You obviously don't know what goes in here in Arizona, do you? We have a huge issue with immigration.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, debates are such good reads ^_^

Do you see now why I hate talking about politics? D: You obviously don't know what goes in here in Arizona, do you? We have a huge issue with immigration.

I hear yah, that's all two of our governer candidates are bickering about. Immigration, Immigration. Omg, MEG WHITEMEN SUPPORTS AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

Big whoopdie freakin do. Is that all your going to do? Or are you going to actually fix California's problems. Unless, immigrants are causing them all?

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • I always love a good read, and I'd always rather get on a forum and watch people argue over religion, politics, and grammar than I would read a Stephen King book.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I still think someone at PC should take over the world so we can have a Cherrim day. u_u

And make the official religion Lightningism.

How's that for religion and politics. B)
    If I'm the one doing the conquering, I'd much rather declare state atheism than make your cult an official religion. Also, you can celebrate your Cherrim day, but don't count on it being made into an official holiday.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Would it be more scary if I ruled the world? :3
    I would let everybody pick there own religion, but the schools will have to teach Christianity. Also you would have to know it well. Weather you believe it or not, that is your own choice.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • Would it be more scary if I ruled the world? :3
    I would let everybody pick there own religion, but the schools will have to teach Christianity. Also you would have to know it well. Weather you believe it or not, that is your own choice.

No... I'd much rather have someone with better grammar rule the world.

I'm agnostic so... that would never work for me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Sure! n_n It could be in like... July or something, so people spend the day with their water Pokémon in the height of summer.

Or in... January for the southern hemisphere? February? What's the warmest month then? @_@

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • Sure! n_n It could be in like... July or something, so people spend the day with their water Pokémon in the height of summer.

Or in... January for the southern hemisphere? February? What's the warmest month then? @_@

but but... what about Pikachu day? :< Can't Pikachu have a special day too? I love Pikachu. <3 It's sooo cute and it was my first pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back