• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
    We've got plenty of Brown Recluses up here if you'd like one of those to crawl all over you.

Also, moths are bugs. Bugs are ugly.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I found out something interesting today.

....My town is a modern day Hinamizawa O:

And that my school is haunted. o.0

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    No, no you'd have to be a Higurashi fan to understand it. And people say they've heard a ghost in the theatre of my school. o;

Hemet – Hemet High School Theatre – The resident ghost of the theatre, Christine, has left messages on the walls and on the roof. She has also been seen onstage and in the backstage areas. Usually she is personified as a white blurry figure that people see wandering the stage.

And for the Higurashi fans who understand what I mean by us being a Hinamizawa...

Hemet/San Jacinto – Entire Valley – In the late 1800s the San Jacinto Valley (Hemet & San Jacinto) was the home of Ramona and Alessandro (Helen Hunt Jackson). When Alessandro was shot and killed Ramona cursed the valley saying that no one born here would ever be able to leave. There were only three routes out of the valley back then. A fourth was added in later years. To this day anyone born and raised in the valley that has left by way of one of the original three "exits" has said to experienced an irresistible urge to return and once they do they end up in a financial position preventing them from leaving again. But those who have left by way of the fourth route manage to stay gone.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    So, if your town is basically Hinamizawa transplanted to the Inland Empire, then who fills the roles of Keiichi, Rena, Mion, Shion, Rika, and everybody else?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    My parents are so Asian. ;_; I'm actually scared to say anything...

And I'm intrigued. What's a modern day Hinamizawa?

Hinamizawa is a village in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. So, I would assume a modern day version of that xPno, i didn't use google.

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Seeing as nobody's listening, I'll rant to the DCC (:D).

From what she says, my girlfriend's mum seems particularly possessive, talking about all this criteria and stuff which her good boyfriends must follow and stuff. Well, I guess she's excused by the fact that her own marriage failed (and that my girlfriend doesn't listen, 8D), but I'm remotely scared (as is my gf) to tell her.

My mum...she just keeps going on about how silly it is to get a girlfriend yet. Study study study! Das de ayshun wei! Until I realised something; we have ourselves a relationship right now where none of our parents know about it. Even if we told our parents and they disapproved...then we can still go on as we have been going now. If they have (limited) approval, then, well, isn't that just for the better? :D

I dunno, I like it this way, almost. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back