• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
  • I got persuaded to use Chrome by a friend, and, boy, it's good. I mean, with the Extensions, it does all the same things as Firefox (well, that I need) except it looks cooler. xD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Firefox looks a lot more like Safari than Chrome does.

But isn't Firefox basically the 'standard' layout?
    I still prefer Chrome though, it's much simpler which is weird because I don't actually like Apple designs.

Years
  • But isn't Firefox basically the 'standard' layout?
    I still prefer Chrome though, it's much simpler which is weird because I don't actually like Apple designs.

Yes, it basically is. That's pretty much been the "standard" layout for 15 years.

It's not weird... I don't think Apple would've been bold enough to create something as unique as Chrome is for it's internet browser. Plus, they're pretty much a bunch of copycats over there at Apple

Sunkern

Self explanatory
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Yes, it basically is. That's pretty much been the "standard" layout for 15 years.

It's not weird... I don't think Apple would've been bold enough to create something as unique as Chrome is for it's internet browser. Plus, they're pretty much a bunch of copycats over there at Apple

I meant that it's weird because it's so light and not cluttered like Apple designs. I really hate how the iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch have only one button on the front and the rest is touch screen. I usually like when things have buttons, although HTC Evo looks nice from what I can see.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    firefox all the way :V
    i can't get used to chrome or safari.

i don't care for IE o3o

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I should stick to FireFox then. Google is already the supreme leader of this world, so why try making them any richer by using their Chrome? XD

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • But like I said, isn't Safari basically the Firefox for Mac?
    It comes with the computer so it's sort of like the first one you use and the main one most people use, I guess. I kinda feel like a tool for not using it.

Also, in case anybody was curious, spilling hot water all over your lap really really hurts.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • From the three browsers I have installed in my computer; Opera, Chrome and Firefox. Firefox is the one that I use the most.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back