• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I'm making an attempt at converting my crap diet to whole foods. I think it's going to start with a week or two of fruits/veggies and distilled water, with some processed whole foods goods later on after we've gotten a gauge.

:3

Sirfetch’d

I prefer mine also with pepperoni and/or sausage, but extra cheese works too!

Mmm I guess we have very similar taste in pizza! This one has pepperoni as well haha. imo it is the best pizza topping and must be on every pizza ever ;o; Sausage is amazing too, just too bad I was out and couldn't add any on the top ):

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I actually hate pepperoni on a pizza! The taste is fine but it makes me feel really greasy after I eat it, like my pores are an oil refinery

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    When you order pepperoni on an Italian pizza they give you peppers... ;)

Pepperoni in the US and such is actually just cheap meat they recycle onto the pizzas. But you can't eat a garbage pizza from Papa John's or Little Caesars without loads of meat anyway so it looks like it's here to stay

Sirfetch’d

I actually hate pepperoni on a pizza! The taste is fine but it makes me feel really greasy after I eat it, like my pores are an oil refinery

I feel this way after I eat a lot of foods. I notice this after eating fries in particular. They don't even have to be really greasy to make me feel this way tbh. Though I still eat them, I just wash my hands and face after asap

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I have a love-hate relationship with pizza. It starts with delicious consumption and satisfaction and ends with acid followed by immense abdominal pain.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

Pat the top of your pizza with a paper towel to absorb the the extra grease! It actually helps a lot with that feeling.

Grandma tricks work.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i'm incapable of disliking any type of pizza. all pizza is grade A in my book.

it's perfect for days when i want to hate myself after eating.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I love pizza, but I agree that it is the most disgusting thing when you order some and there's grease stains on the box and a puddle of grease sitting in the middle of the box. Such a turnoff.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Gluten free pizza tends to taste amazing to me. 100x better than normal pizza.

It's literally the only gluten-free alternative that is better than the original.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    You are dead to me now.

Pepperoni, cheese, and margarita pizza are my favorite toppings. As for gluten free pizza being better than the original, do people still think gluten is bad for you?

Years
    Pepperoni might be a cheap meat but oh god I still love it. I haven't done this in a while but give me a package of pepperoni from the store and I will end up eating all that pepperoni by itself. I might have problems.

Only pizzas I dislike are ones with veggies on them (specifically onions)...or mushrooms. No thank you.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Pepperoni might be a cheap meat but oh god I still love it. I haven't done this in a while but give me a package of pepperoni from the store and I will end up eating all that pepperoni by itself. I might have problems.

Only pizzas I dislike are ones with veggies on them (specifically onions)...or mushrooms. No thank you.

I feel like this is something that a lot of people do, but nobody really likes to admit.

I like pretty much anything on my pizza except for anchovies. If you want to call a pizza as yours, all you have to do is put anchovies on it and I'll let you have it.

Years
    I feel like this is something that a lot of people do, but nobody really likes to admit.

I like pretty much anything on my pizza except for anchovies. If you want to call a pizza as yours, all you have to do is put anchovies on it and I'll let you have it.
    Haha, maybe.

Anchovies are one topping I've never tried. Knowing me, I'd probably like them since I do have some pretty weird tastes at times. I'm just not brave enough to order a pizza like that and then risk wasting it because oh crap I actually do hate them!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Haha, maybe.

Anchovies are one topping I've never tried. Knowing me, I'd probably like them since I do have some pretty weird tastes at times. I'm just not brave enough to order a pizza like that and then risk wasting it because oh crap I actually do hate them!

I found out that I didn't care for them when I went to this really fancy italian restaurant on a cruise ship. I'm always down for trying new things so I decided to get a pizza and had them put anchovies on all of it. I took one bite and almost threw up. I didn't end up eating the rest of the pizza because the flavor of the anchovies had been baked into all of it and nothing was salvageable. Thank god you don't pay for food on cruises.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Once I found out anchovies are an ingredient in caesar dressing, I refused to eat it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back