• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I've had that problem as well. I leave netflix on and set my Xbox on for 2 hours so I can sleep. It's been that way since high school for whatever reason

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I ened like... complete quietness to sleep. Any noise bothers me, unless it's a fan on summer :(

I usually need to take some stress pills and melatonin to sleep, since I have had issues falling asleep for the longest time. And the worst thing is that I always wake up at the same time so it's not like I have the chance to sleep in to make up for it, which stresses me further because I know that any minute it takes me to fall asleep is a minute of sleep less for me that night.

Years
    I can't have TVs on if I'm trying to sleep at night. I sleep best with some kind of white noise (fans are my choice), but a TV even with the volume down all the way just drives me crazy. :(

Having my monitor on doesn't seem to affect me much when I try, although I also use something that changes my monitor color at night so it's not as bright as it usually is. Probably wouldn't matter if I didn't use it, honestly (although it's great for making my eyes not hurt as much as well).

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I have an app that tracks your sleep patterns and tells you whether or not you had a good night's rest. It can also tell when you've fallen asleep, so it can play relaxing sounds until you call asleep. The alarm feature is also really cool, it can tell how heavily you're sleeping, so it does it's best to wake you up while you're sleeping really lightly. Also helps improve your sleep cycle. ALSO, if you talk in your sleep, it'll record what you said for your listening pleasure the next morning.

Basically, everyone should download it if they like sleeping. It's called Sleep Cycle.

Last edited:

Lucid

I have an app that tracks your sleep patterns and tells you whether or not you had a good night's rest. It can also tell when you've fallen asleep, so it can play relaxing sounds until you call asleep. The alarm feature is also really cool, it can tell how heavily you're sleeping, so it doesn't it's best to wake you up while you're sleeping really lightly. Also helps improve your sleep cycle. ALSO, if you talk in your sleep, it'll record what you said for your listening pleasure the next morning.

Basically, everyone should download it if they like sleeping. It's called Sleep Cycle.
    What sorcery is this?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I'd rather not record myself sleeping. I don't have the time to listen to myself sleep and I'd rather not hear all of the other things that happen in my room while I'm asleep.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    My username is starting to sound like a Gaga song to me.

There ain't nothing wrong with that.

The Daily Chit Chat

Years
    I can't do music either for sleeping. :( Or the stuff that does work, it can't have any kind of lyrics at all otherwise my mind will try to pay attention to them and yep there goes any chance of sleep since I'm awake now. Really annoying, actually.

(Although it probably doesn't help that the way to get music to relax me is to play it loud, which won't help at all for sleeping...)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    It's not so much that it's gone for me, I mean we were supposed to be welcoming the new age and all...

but there's a OVP/OC D&D stepchild sitting right there, it ain't lookin' that hot... 88 replies in a year and a half or so. I expected that to be gone a while ago actually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back