• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • I don't have the censor off...?

Unless you did that. You know that's toggleable and the server catches what's filtered, right

Isn't swearing frowned upon here? Or did they change that rule?

I'm usually at the Showdown server and I've just begun a new burst of activity on PC.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Isn't swearing frowned upon here? Or did they change that rule?
    They changed it and implemented a dynamic filter that censors upon page request instead of upon posting
    #dankshit #420 #smokeweed #yodawg

I'm usually at the Showdown server and I've just begun a new burst of activity on PC.
    Nice to see you here, then. :)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I H8 YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW
    Real talk, though. Her singing is alright. I don't like her as a person much, though. Points to her for pointing out the double standard shown with her speaking of her past relationships in her songs compared to people like Sheeran.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • SHAKE IT OFF.

Are circle-jerks allowed if we still continue normal conversation? If so, everyone please follow me.

#CIRCLEJERKSQUAD

It's funny because he just got a notification saying "#CIRCLEJERKSQUAD"

Spoiler:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    taylor swift is simply mediocre for me
    i'm aware of her other faults but i don't care enough to write paragraphs on her issues
    she's just mediocre

Lucid

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • taylor swift is simply mediocre for me
    i'm aware of her other faults but i don't care enough to write paragraphs on her issues
    she's just mediocre
    Honestly, I just scoff at people who take their time to rip on Swift. She's no different than the rest of us. And she's not even that bad, relationship wise. (okay, maybe a tinyyyy stretch but yeah)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back