• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • Skye said:
    Hello everyone! I'm here because of a reccomendation from Shineyelectrode. This thread looks interesting, so I think I will give it a try.

And it appears Soph is the person ahead of me...so here is my dare!

Soph, I dare you to de-face a picture of Ash, and put it in your siggie! (Keep it clean though!!)

EDIT:

Please note that this post was made before nanok posted....I just take really long to type stuff!! O_o

You don't HAVE to dare the person before you, the first post is a bit out of date. But you can't dare anyone who hasn't posted in the dare thread yet.

*Thanks god that Skye didn't notice his last dare, when he had to change the gender of his profile*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    You don't HAVE to dare the person before you, the first post is a bit out of date. But you can't dare anyone who hasn't posted in the dare thread yet.

*Thanks god that Skye didn't notice his last dare, when he had to change the gender of his profile*

LOL...I didn't even notice...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • worship said:
    what did Shineyelectrode, have to say to me? Skds1433, told me to come here, why? He told me Shineyelectrode, would say why. So, what is it?

Well, Skds said

skds1433 said:
    I dare you toooooo... greet my cousin "worship", with the friendliest greeting you can think of, I will get him to post here, so you can greet him...

So, the best I can think of, is "Welcome to He**! Pull up a chair, and enjoy your stay while you are forced to do various embarrasing things.

I'll let someone else have the first dare on him, just to be nice. :P

EDIT:
    Skye said:
    LOL...I didn't even notice...

I'm glad, I'm bvery glad. I just hope I'm not dared to do it again before FT comes back, I may not be able to ignore that dare.

Emphasis on MAY

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Oh great, a ash pic thats messed up?
    Oh, all right, how long does it have to be in my sig for?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Oh...let's say three days? AND you have to post in a thread that has a lot of people who like Ash in it!!

*evil laughter*

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    Well, Skds said

So, the best I can think of, is "Welcome to He**! Pull up a chair, and enjoy your stay while you are forced to do various embarrasing things.

I'll let someone else have the first dare on him, just to be nice. :P

EDIT:

I'm glad, I'm bvery glad. I just hope I'm not dared to do it again before FT comes back, I may not be able to ignore that dare.

Emphasis on MAY
    Hahaha, OH MY GOD, YOU SAID HE**, LET THE CRAZ, BEGAIN!!!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Skye said:
    Oh...let's say three days? AND you have to post in a thread that has a lot of people who like Ash in it!!

*evil laughter*
    MEANIE >_>

XD okay, okay. But give me time, im a very busy person!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Gardevoir352 said:
    hmmm... 2weeks! for being cruel to ash!

Hmmm, tihs is nt a counter dare, but an open dare, which means you can dare me back, but sky can still dare you back for that one.

I dare you to change yours to, and put a statement in your sig declaring that you are your new gender, and keep it like that for 2 weeks.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • I would if i waz not an ash fanatic I stalk him. anything but that plz don't skye! u don't have to do my dare!

Remy

Spicy Cajun
    Years
  • This thread looks cool! I wanna try it. Mari (don't tell her I got on, okay? I sneaked in her comp. Hehe... :p ) told me that you just dare, right? Or is there more to it?

Anyway, tell me what I do wrong.
    Okay...

I dare you, Gardevoir352, to put in your sig that you hate Ash.

Is that right?

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2004
    First of all, NEVER GREET ME!!! No matter what everyone says, and espeacilly, don't say this thread is ****, you have no idea what **** is like...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back