• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
  • D_P, you're always such a wreck.... if you're going to wear that dress and those shoes you must atleast wear matching earings... -delicatly takes them off, and puts on light blue gem earings on.- There. Isn't that better? ^_^
    Am I aloud to abuse the Rep system? XD Okay D_P, I DARE you to say "Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop I'm a bunny-bunny!" for two days in every post. Kay? (Still haven't gotten around to adding you to friends list, I'll do that shortly) And yes it is 10 hops. =P

PazzKat

Years
  • -A continuing saga- D_P, you can't go out without brushing your teeth! Good heavens! -drags her upstairs and forces to brush her teethe- There, now don't we feel clean and crisp?
    I know. ^_^ I just had to give you a quicky. So you wouldn't be bored.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • thanks I'd dare you again but you'd die...

but... oh... the urge... why not? this is optional:

You have to eat something disgusting (and not like lasagne, something gross, like dog poop or a frog - r u french?) in each post you make! for a day!

And... you guessed it, folks!

Hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop like a bunny!

Last edited:

PazzKat

Years
  • ~Sigh, D_P, you are just such an un organized person, you've already smudged your shoes, and your pig tails are starting to come undone.... -Fixes her pig tails and cleans her shoes in a jiffy.-

I'll do it, not like, irl right? Cause I'd puke with just about anything outside of my normal eating (super picky eater)

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • The Dare Thread

I dare Pazzkat to put this on his sig.

PazzKat

Years
  • Oh Mister, you're delusional, please sit down and let me take care of you for a bit. ^_^;

Pazzcat, pazzCat?! Who is this pazzCat, I see none, she must not be able to do the dare then.

Mmmmm Right now, I'm eating salted snails...yummy.... you should try some, but get your own, these are MINE!

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • I changed my gender in a very weird afternoon with funny drinks.....does that count as a auto-dare??O.O .

I'm still a PC memeber?.

PazzKat

Years
  • You....can't....force me to do it..... gah... -sighs-
    Aww nessie, how of you to join us, won't you stay with us? -leads her to a couch and sits her down, handing her a cup of tea.-

Okay...there, it's done...

What do you mean? The Jushinkyo (total SP) water from Ranma is the only thing I know of... I dun think that counts as a dare, no one dared it. >_> But, for once, even I will give into a dare, I just can't stand being 'male' all my friends of the Shiny Member club have had their laughs...and it gets annoying... -sigh- I guess not...grr.... anyways, i'm bored now, ta-ta

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • LOL, so now i am something like ''Nessie 1/2''???? XD, hahahaha well, is impossible to know, what i was before fall in the Jushinkyo waters XD.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • OK, Jolteon!!!, I dare you to cross-dress in each post! e.g.

*is wearing pink dress and pink ribbons and black ballet shoes*
    and for a week. You can't tell anyone, kay?

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
  • *seems to have a lost LOADS* I just realised my dares have finished but now I'm gonna do D_p's dareeeee!! Haha, PazzKat, you got loads of dares!! XD Anyway I don't remeber the URLs for my IQ tests, but I got them from Caz, so try asking her! XD

Girlgenius, I dare you to put a picture of poo on your picture and write: *licks it with pleasure* for 2 days and don't mention it's a dare! XD

Years
  • Girlgenius, I dare you to put a picture of poo on your picture and write: *licks it with pleasure* for 2 days and don't mention it's a dare! XD
    Oh, THAT's nice. I dare you to...give me a different dare! XD Seriously, I dare you to...erase your sig and write a paragraph in it about how cool the color blue and I am! No dare mention! For a week! :P

EDIT: Do I have to have a picture, because I don't think I can find one...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back