• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Day Care Center

Kazukii

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Yes it's being held inside being force fed rare candies! Mwha ha ha!

So I actually had a valid reason to call the day care woman a hag. What good woman would feed lovely little pokemon rare candies till they're fat and levelled up? That hag will feel my wrath! :rambo:

You guys know that skitty can breed with wailord right? :D

Wtf? :tired:

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Well yeah your right.. Those Bunearys and pokemons there is annoying.. You would ask your self.. Why would my pokemon is not there?.. But those Pokemons are cute XD :3

-Yasumin

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    yeah it would be really awesome if you could see your pokemon in the back aside from those buneary. i really got dissappointed the first time i played DP cause i thought i would see my pokemon.

...i realize however that it would take another work and time to make an animation in the day-care center backyard for every pokemon that is to be placed there. that's the reason i think.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    You guys know that skitty can breed with wailord right? :D
    That is just wrong...
    I'm sure that the people who run the daycare actually don't want you to take the eggs, :O maybe that's why it takes so long, because they're taking the eggs away :O
    They have a barn! The buneary's ar just for decoration.
    It's all a conspiracy!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    That is just wrong...
    I'm sure that the people who run the daycare actually don't want you to take the eggs, :O maybe that's why it takes so long, because they're taking the eggs away :O
    They have a barn! The buneary's ar just for decoration.
    It's all a conspiracy!
    Found it [/off topic-ish]
    Maybe they eat the eggs, eww.
    I guess it would be a lot of trouble to have to put this feature on the game, if it's only for decoration, but it would be nice.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    OMG, I feel exactly the same way. I want to see my pokémon play around LOL.
    Well i hope HG/SS make this available?

Suzuna

~Contest Queen~
    Years
  • I wonder if they get sent to the Underground? I mean, where else would those spheres and fossils come from?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I wonder if they get sent to the Underground? I mean, where else would those spheres and fossils come from?
    LOL, pokemon skeletons! Good theory.
    Maybe I dug up one of your pokemon..?

Maybe they are working for that couple in like some underground workshop to power their electricity etc, that's how they get all leveled up and strong :O

Suzuna

~Contest Queen~
    Years
  • Maybe I dug up one of your pokemon..?
    Now that you mention it...my Riolu and Dialga have mysteriously disappeared...

Or maybe the old couple trade our Pokemon through the GTS! And then they tell the trainers that it was all 'a terrible accident, Dialga couldn't be saved', when they've really traded Dialga for another Buneary -.-

EDIT:

Maybe they are working for that couple in like some underground workshop to power their electricity etc, that's how they get all leveled up and strong :O
    lmao, a hundred pokemon running in hamster wheels XD

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I wish that old hag that takes our pokemon from us, wouldn't be so deceiving *evils*

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I do wonder where they go. It would be pretty cool to see your pokemon roaming around behind the Daycare but then again we'd be seeing legendaries, eggs (Weird...) and I think that's it that would be weird to be seeing. I guess that's why they haven't put that addition into the game yet.

Suzuna

~Contest Queen~
    Years
  • And how big is the fence around the day care exactly? Cuz it looks seriously...short to me, and wouldn't the flying pokemon just be able to fly over it?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    And how big is the fence around the day care exactly? Cuz it looks seriously...short to me, and wouldn't the flying pokemon just be able to fly over it?

Exactly, especially since some pokemon could easily break the fence with rock smash or whatever but that would most likely not be able to happen. They could make it to where they are selectable, but that would just be ridiculous.

Suzuna

~Contest Queen~
    Years
  • Exactly, especially since some pokemon could easily break the fence with rock smash or whatever but that would most likely not be able to happen. They could make it to where they are selectable, but that would just be ridiculous.
    And Digletts could easily dig under the fence, and if the holes big enough, all the pokemon could escape and be let loose through Solaceon Town! *imagines a pokemon stampede*

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I would like to see this but the Old man outside is always staring forward at something maybe he has our Pokemon in his back pocket!?

Back