• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Don't you just love it when you get pictures of other peoples kids for Christmas?
    wow thanks

14e5qmu.gif

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • That just reminded me about a peice in one of George Carlin's shows.

Edit - As for presents, most of the time the wait is the good part. Really. You spend a couple weeks wondering just what you got, and then when you open it... Meh. Nothing special, odds are something that you'll either wear once, use once, never wear, never use, or lose peices to in about a week.

I'm 18 but I'm REALLY wanting a chemistry set or a electronics kit. (Can't remember what its called. Its the cardboard/something panel with circuits, lights, speakers, switches, ect, and spring connectors. Depending on what you connect you can make some really interesting things... Or just make the entire thing blow up... Like I did... twice... about a hour after I got them.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Don't you just love it when you get pictures of other peoples kids for Christmas?
    wow thanks

14e5qmu.gif

But you're supposed to love their little precious baby! That's the best gift in the world. In fact they should charge you for those pictures because their baby is just that awesome! WHY AREN'T YOU ADMIRING THEM?? >:(

Yeah, some parents are weird like that.

I wish I was doing something exciting for Christmas but it's my first day off in ten days so I'm gonna sleep and relax all day. I don't do family Christmas until January 8th, haha. So I don't get any of the presents or awesome food or company of family, which is what makes Christmas so special for me. Maybe I'll play video games on my brand new bean bag chair. Don't judge me bean bag chairs are awesome

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I finally own a 3DS game for my 3DS now, haha. Only 2 months after I got it!! Cause I was playing my bf's 3DS games and then he got me Harvest Moon for Christmas so now I have something to playyy.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • But you're supposed to love their little precious baby! That's the best gift in the world. In fact they should charge you for those pictures because their baby is just that awesome! WHY AREN'T YOU ADMIRING THEM?? >:(

Yeah, some parents are weird like that.

I wish I was doing something exciting for Christmas but it's my first day off in ten days so I'm gonna sleep and relax all day. I don't do family Christmas until January 8th, haha. So I don't get any of the presents or awesome food or company of family, which is what makes Christmas so special for me. Maybe I'll play video games on my brand new bean bag chair. Don't judge me bean bag chairs are awesome
    Yeah, that.... was kinda "o,o", Sammi... O__e

OMG, bean bag chair!? I so want one!! Dx But nooo... instead of that, I had to have parents that no matter how many times I let them know I'm atheist, force me to go to Church.¬__¬

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I thought to buy 3DS too because it has many great games and now it's time 'upgrade' my DS Lite to newer and better version.

And Merry Christmas everyone! It's 9:31 AM already.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I'm not considering getting myself a 3DS.

Merry Christmas from Greece as well!

Years
  • OT Repost: Merry Christmas people. Especially our KFC loving peepz across the ocean.

I've been holding myself back on getting a 3DS until a main Pokemon Game for the 3DS comes out. The only game I want to try out in the 3DS rn is LoZ: OoT 3DS and Kid Icarus: Uprising anyways.

So instead, I used the $200 I would have used to buy the 3DS to buy my grandma a brand new TV here in Canada. @3@

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Don't you just love it when you get pictures of other peoples kids for Christmas?
    wow thanks

14e5qmu.gif

LMAO. That happened to us too. We had my cousin and his wife over for Christmas and they gave us a picture of their one-year-old little girl. I think the part that was worse was they also brought the girl live in the flesh.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I'll consider the laptop that I got as a well-timed Christmas present! seems like judging from another forum that I visit often and everyone that I know we all own the same laptop

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I also got money, in addition to a 3DS, iPad 2, and clothes. This is more than I asked for and I seriously don't know how my parents knew I wanted a 3DS -- probably my little brother tipped them off; I thought of buying it myself with the money they gave me.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I also got money, in addition to a 3DS, iPad 2, and clothes. This is more than I asked for and I seriously don't know how my parents knew I wanted a 3DS -- probably my little brother tipped them off; I thought of buying it myself with the money they gave me.

...holy crap, I got all of that, but only money for Christmas.
    They rest were just to spend flybuys points and my working money

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Merry Christmas guys. :3

I had a pair of gorgeous converses off my sister. Clothes, Mario Kart 7, and an ipod touch off my parents and quite a lot of money off friends and family, including two argos gift cards. xD; I'll probably be getting more money when we go around to see more family later, so yeah, consider me happy. :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • $180, a hoodie, T-shirts to wear under my button-up shirts, sneakers, and some miscellaneous items. Considering I only spent $32.16 on gifts, I'm satisfied.

And yay, no tacky Christmas ornaments :P

Don't like having to see the snow outside, though :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back