• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    *Raises hand* Ohh! Me! Me! I like the series and although I don't own any of the cards I do know how the game is played. ^^ Dunno' how you translate any of that into an effective RP, though. What did you have in mind?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    YU-GI-OH Evolution

After the invention of the dual disk was created, scientist wanted to make something even more interesting and more fun. After going over ideas the scientist put their ideas together and began working on a new way of dualing, they called it the " Evolve disk". By wearing this device, the user can put a monster, lets say Hero kid, into a special slot and will then turn into said monster giving the user the ability's of that monster. Kaiba was of course the first person to learn about this new devise and was worried about the user's life points and how being attacked would affect the user. The Evolve disk did not affect the user much, it would affect them the same way it would with a regular dual disk. After the scientist explained this to Kaiba, he was very interested but forced the scientist to stop working on it for if the Evolve disk were to be in the wrong hands, that person could cause a great amount of havoc. The very next day, a group of people snuck into the lab and stole the Evolve Disk. They brought it back to their hide out and got one of their smarter members to complete the disk. After a long nights work, the group had finished the Evolve Disk and began to use them in duals and even started to steal from stores. Once the scientist learned that their projects were stolen, they turned to Kaiba. He told them that there wasn't really anything to do except get another group of people to take a Evolve disk and try to stop the thieves. The scientist agreed, they then finished the Evolve disks that they still had, found a group of kids that were very good Dual monster players and gave them a stack of cards to choose from to make their decks. The kids given their very own Evolve disk's and are now out searching for the thieves

Name:
    Personality: (Optional)
    Description:
    Favorite card:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Eh, Kori, I'm not sure I like that. Half of the fun of a Yu-Gi-Oh rp is strategic dueling, which is kind of limited if you "become" the cards, and the other is character interaction. Besides, the odds of Kaiba trusting a few kids to do his work is like, nil. It would be nice to have a Yu-Gi-Oh rp, but this plot needs a bit more of a makeover.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Agreeing with ACC on this one, the chances of Kaiba leaving something this important in the control of anyone but himself are...well, non-existent really. Also, if the effects of the system don't differ from those of the regular disc then how could people cause havoc with it? (Not to mention that Kaiba usually isn't one to give a hoot about the risks xP) Besides, a lot of monster effects would be really weird under this system (E.g. Hydrogeddon or Nimble Momonga. Would you create copies of yourself? If so, which would you control? And what about the 'on destruction' effect ones like Newdoria or Sangan? And how would being sent to the graveyard (Or removed from play for that matter) feel? How would you look if you set yourself face down? This whole system kind of isn't in line with the whole way the game works. .__.

I'm also agreeing on the strategy thing, the main problem I see with a YGO based RP is how you'll deal with the duels. I mean, just player vs self-controled NPC could get really dragged out and repetitive, but just imagine a PvP with endless arguments of "I had a face-down" or "I wasn't going to use that", always drawing into just the right card and what have you. It could get ugly, except maybe if you pre-determine the winner of each PvP at the beginning and then just let the RPers act out the details (Kind of like professional wrestling ^^).

So yeah, that plot doesn't really seem to work as is, although I agree with the art critic that it would be nice to have a proper YGO plot. Hmm...I'll try to think on it and maybe come up with one of my own. We'll have to see. ^^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Here's an RP, what do you think? Is there anything I should add or get rid of, or anything that doesn't make sense?

[(-P`r`i`d`e-)]

Before Sora came and sealed the hearts of the worlds, the worlds had lost their hearts to the darkness. Thus nobody world's were created and the residents of the nobody worlds are the nobodies of the residents in the original worlds. The world that never was is a nobody world. These worlds reside in a parallel universe, the twilight universe, to the original. The twilight universe and its worlds is the final resting place for all nobodies. For each nobody must walk the path of twilight at one point or another and the twilight universe is what awaits them at the end of the path. The twilight universe and our universe live in a balance each keeping the other equal in darkness and light. When the balance in our universe was threatened, nobodies and the world that never was appeared in order to keep the balance in check. Now the balance of the twilight universe is in danger.

[[x xE n v y//]]

[[ . . .W r a t h=//

I have also discovered something else about this universe. Apparently here nobodies are actually able to feel emotions. Since this is their final resting place, they are able to retain their memories of their original forms along with something resembling a heart. While their hearts are only shadows and not as strong as original hearts, they are still functioning nonetheless.

[\\L.u.s.t.//]

[\\G.r.e.e.d . . . & &

Now back to the problem that is facing the twilight universe. Apparently a new group of nobodies have arisen and are stirrin' up some trouble. They have grown jealous of our universe and their shadow hearts have been consumed with hatred and envy. They seek to gain control of the entire twilight universe by collecting the shadow hearts of its residence with the dusks and lower nobodies. Then with that source of power they hope to create a nobody version of kingdom hearts. With that they want to gain control of both universes. They call themselves the Sinners. They each take on the trait of one of the 7 sins that plague each heart. They travel in pairs to execute their missions in the real universe, save for one: Pride, who stays in the Twilight Universe at all times, the leader, and the source of their jealousy and hatred . And last, they are strong and must be stopped.

X (||G-l-u-t-t-o-n-y||) X

{-- S-l-o-t-h}}x x

Your Royal Highness
    King Mickey​

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

The sinner pairs are listed above, between the plot. As you can see, Pride is by himself, while Envy and Wrath are partners, Lust and Greed, and Gluttony and Sloth.

||Name ||
    ||Gender ||
    ||Age ||
    ||Side || Light, Darkness
    ||Title || See below
    ||World of origin ||
    ||Current World ||
    ||Weapons ||
    ||Magic || Up to 3
    ||Attacks ||
    ||Appearance || Paragraph is a must and you may include a picture in link form, so long as you describe it as well. Sinners must have the japanese kanji of their respective sin tattooed somewhere on their bodies.
    ||Personality || At least 1 paragraph description.
    ||History || At least 1 paragraph description.
    ||Other ||

- + -

~ x Titles | |

-Keyblade Master: Controls one of the keyblades [Only three]

-Sinner: Is one of the new bad guys. Please include what sin you wish to play. [We obviously don't have enough Rper's, so we will all be Rping sinners, but you only have to provide a sign-up if the sinner is your main character, but otherwise, you only have to do it if you want to, or describe the nobody in your posts as you go.*]

-Rebel: Someone who wants to help the light side, like Leon, Aerith, or the Disney characters.

* Ignore that.

- + -

~ x Worlds | | The worlds in the twilight universe are the nobodies of the original worlds. Though they look the same, they carry different names then the original worlds. -

♥ Destiny Islands -- > Chance Islands
    ♥ Disney Castle [ Timeless River] -- > Enix Kingdom
    ♥ Traverse Town -- > Lost Haven
    ♥ Wonderland -- > Maze Gardens
    ♥ Olympus Coliseum -- > Atlas Stadium
    ♥ Deep Jungle -- > Shadowed Woods
    ♥ Hundred Acre Wood -- > Playful Forest
    ♥ Agrabah -- > Sandy Plains
    ♥ Atlantica -- > Neptune
    ♥ Halloween Town -- > Ghoul village
    ♥ Neverland -- > Ever after
    ♥ Hollow Bastion / The Radiant Garden -- > Serene City
    ♥ Twilight Town -- > Lost City
    ♥ The Land of Dragons -- > Imperial realm
    ♥ Beast's Castle -- > Rose Palace
    ♥ Port Royal -- > Tortuga
    ♥ The world that never was -- > Deep Dive City

Everything in this RP belongs entirely and completely to Paopu/ [Dis] i l l u s i o n. Only 1/100 was edited by me

Last edited:

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    Digimon FDD

Okay, I know I have been a flaming hard head, but I promise. . . this time I will take what you all give me. ^_^" Okay, I have done a lot of reviving and thinking and planning and I'm almost exhausted. Anyways, I've modified greatly my Digimon Fictional DigiDestines and Digimon greatly. There is a lot more information and even a simple layout of the Digital World and explanations. I think some will say I went way too far but people keep saying not everyone knows what a Digimon is or how it Digivolves or what the hell is Digivolve so this goes great into detail. Most of the information is mine, but there is a few that arn't mine and had found them on one of the many sites that said you may take this information just don't claim it as yours which I'm not going too.

I'll put the information on the attachment or maybe I'll post it down and than put it on the attachment if people are impressed. . . or maybe I'll just attach the information ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'll just put it all down here. So here I go. Good luck reading. I worked hard on this and that is why you barely get to see me. Again I'm going to post this and than edit it as my computer likes to log me out of this site if I work too long.

Basic Information

What is FDD? FDD is short for Fictional DigiDestined and Digimon. There are many FDD characters out there that don't have any website put up for their created Digimon and their partner characters. But this is when real people put themselves into a character (or make up a personality of how they wish they were) and create stories of them with others. FDD doesn't belong to just one person. I don't know who came up with it first, but there are many people who have FDD sites out there and believe me, they are fun to read and I've always wanted to try a quick FDD roleplay. Yes I have my own site, but it's still a work in process and at least I'll be able to see if I have what it takes.

Here are the level translations.
    Rookie = Child, Champion = Adult, Ultimate = Perfect, and Mega = Ultimate.

I want to go along with the Japanese version, as I've always believed to stay with the original rather than go to the modified version.

Child: This is the base or starting point of a Digimon. They aren't as powerful as their higher forms, but they can be trouble.
    Adult: This is the second state or level of a Digimon's life. They are much more powerful, stronger, and sometimes faster than their lower forms. They usually grow to a massive size.
    Perfect: This is the third state or level of a Digimon. They range from different sizes and shapes and are much more stronger, powerful, and faster than their lower levels.
    Ultimate: This is the final state or level of a Digimon's life. Like the Perfect level, they range from different size and shapes and are far more powerful than any Digimon out there.
    Status Change: This usually happens when a Digimon at the Ultimate level cannot go to a higher level. Thus they are changed to become more powerful and stronger with great defense and offense but their speed is greatly reduced.
    Digivices: The Digivices are already chosen and made with new colors. (Actually, I just took the tamer's D-Arcs and invert the colors.) They are the D-Arcs, which was also dubbed as what we call D-Powers from the Tamers version, which means you can use cards. (I love using cards.)

Digivolutions: Digivolving as it is mostly called will be very different from the shows. The cards are the keys as well as the Totem Powers. (These will be given to you once you have been accepted. The Totem Power will be given to the others according to their higher-level Digimon.) Digivolution is the same from Child to Adult. From Adult to Perfect be slightly different, instead of having Culumon or Calumon give the crystal activation, you get to use a card that has a crest. (I would like you're crests to be your own creation and design. You cannot use these crests, (Courage, Friendship, Love, Sincerity, Knowledge, Reliability, Hope, and Light. I would use the Japanese versions, but not everyone knows them so therefore I've left them out. Kindness is also something you cannot use as it belongs to Ken.)

What about the Ultimate level? I'm sorry to say that not all of you will be able to reach this level. Just joking. Actually, because this is not really based on the show's rules and based on my rules, I say what the hey, let's do it. You can do one of two ways to reach the Ultimate level. One way is the Warp Digivolve like Agumon and Gabumon to WarGreymon, and MetalGarurumon. The term Warp is when a Digimon skips a certain level to reach a higher level in half the time it would take than going in order. The other way is to have the Perfect level Digimon Digivolve to the Ultimate level. Example: Agumon Digivolve too Greymon. Greymon Digivolve too MetalGreymon. MetalGreymon Digivolve too WarGreymon. (You cannot have both. Must choose one or the other.) If you choose the Perfect to Ultimate Digivolution, you will be given a Totem Power. If you choose to Warp Digivolve, you'll be getting a blue, shinning card.

What about DNA Digivolution, Armor Digivolution, BioMerging and Spirit Evolving? I'm sorry to say DNA and Armor is not allowed. BioMerging will only be giving to a few characters, but the ones who didn't get this will get the Totem Powers. Sorry, I'm the one who will choose the BioMerging. (Remember, this will be the Ultimate form in which the human partner and Digimon partner emerge together to become one being. Now this will be given to the selected characters by a special Digimon, which I have created that will do what Dobermon did in the Tamer's show to turn the humans into data in the real world, but will not be deleted as I don't like to follow in other's footsteps.) Spirit Evolving will only be granted to anyone who had his or her partner Digimon deleted.
    Downloading other Digimon's Data: This is a big yes only there is a catch. Your Digimon partner downloads a defeated Digimon's data to become stronger. When a Digimon is deleted, their bodies burst into red particle bits of data, which contains their strength. A new thing to this will also be a Digi-Core, which is the heart of the Digimon and will be given to the Tamer in order to unlock their Crest Card, BioMerging, and Totem Powers. There will also be a Digi-Stripe, which holds the Digimon's attack, defense and speed. The Digi-Strip will also be downloaded into the D-Arc where it allows a new card to be created which holds either an attack of the defeated Digimon, a defense or speed booster.
    How it Works? It can be one of three that I've mentioned. If you decide to let your partner Digimon download the defeated Digimon's data than that is all you can do for that one defeated Digimon. If you choose to download the Digi-Core into your D-Arc you must remember how much Digi-Cores you've collected. If you choose to download the Digi-Strip, you must choose one of the following four: The special attack of the defeated Digimon, a speed boost, a defense boost or a special ability card.
    Downloading Digimon: When your partner Digimon downloads another Digimon, they become stronger, faster, and powerful by a little. The chart below is what you need to keep. The way it works is every 25-downloaded Digimon becomes slightly stronger than the average. Here is how it works, you download 25 your child level Digimon becomes a weak Adult level. Add 25 more downloads to the already 25 earned will allow your Child level Digimon to be as powerful as the average Adult level. So on and so forth. Just add on from the first 25 your get. When your Digimon Digivolves, the same thing applies. You don't have to have 275 downloads to become powerful. You've noticed that when your Child level downloads 10 defeated Digimon, they unlock the next level. This of course needs more than just downloading 10, you also need to show you care for your partner in order for it to work as in the shows it happens when the Tamer cares for their partner that they reach a new level. You'll also notice that I didn't put down the unlocking of the next level. This is because you need your Crest Card to reach the next level. The Ultimate level is also using a different method. If you are Biomerging or doing a Spirit Evoultion, you cannot Download defeated Digimon data.

This was a chart and I'll try to fix it now to get it work out perfectly here.

Child

Strength
    5 Downloaded Defeated Digimon

Weak Adult
    10 Downloaded Defeated Digimon

Adult strength able to Digivolve to the Adult Level.
    15 Downloaded Defeated Digimon

Weak Perfect
    20 Downloaded Defeated Digimon

Perfect strength

Adult

Strength

Weak Perfect
    10 Downloaded Defeatred Digimon

Perfect Strength
    15 Downloaded Defeated Digimon

Weak Ultimate
    20 Downloaded Defeated Digimon

Ultimate Strength

Perfect

Strength

Weak Ultimate
    10 Downloaded Defeated Digimon

Ultimate Strength

Ultimate

Strength

Stronger Ultimate

Downloading Digi-Cores: This is when the Tamer downloads the Digi-Core in their D-Arc to hold onto in order to receive your Crest Card. You need to have a total of 5 Digi-Cores in order to unlock and receive your Crest Card.
    Downloading Digi-Strip: This is to gain more cards. Everyone gets a starter pack, but to get more and better cards to modify your partner Digimon, you need to download the Digi-Strips into your D-Arc. This will depend. If you defeat a Digimon that has an attack you want to use later on with your own Digimon for an upcoming battle, you take the defeated Digimon's attack and use it to modify your Digimon partner to have that attack for the remainder of that one battle. If you decided to have a Speed Boost Card, than it would make your Digimon partner to be faster than the normal level of that Digimon. If you choose to have a Defense Type Boost you can allow your Digimon partners defense to that of the next level stage. I will also allow certain Ability cards, which is something unique to another Digimon that your Digimon partner doesn't have.
    For these three above, I will have an example by using Ruki or Rika and her partner Renamon as an attachment.

Digimon Information
    (This is not my information)
    What is a Digimon?

The compound word Digimon is a hint in itself - it is short for digital monster. There are a number of differing accounts, but everyone agrees that digimon are creatures that are made up of data. All of their properties and attributes are stored in their digi-core, a physical sphere inside the digimon, which acts much like a CPU or brain for the digimon. All digimon are created in the Digital World.
    What is the Digital World?
    The Digital World, sometimes shortened to Digiworld, is the world in which Digimon live. It is an alternate dimension to the real world, the world in which we live. It is intricately linked to our world through computers, electronics and digital communication, and it evolves and changes as computers, electronics and digital communication changes in our world.
    There are many different continuities of the Digital World which all have different properties and are all usually completely separate from each other, like the Digital Worlds from Adventure, Tamers, Frontier, Savers, the Wonder swan games, the Digimon World games, V-Tamer, Next and all of the other manga. It has been theorized that the historically accurate Digital World timeline from the video game Brave Tamer could be seen as the beginning of the Digital World.
    From 1939-42, the ABC Computer (Atanasoff-Berry Computer), the very first computer, lays the foundations of the Digital World, and then from 1943-46, the ENIAC computer (Electronic Numerical Integrator And Computer) builds upon these foundations. From there, numerous iterations of the Digital World start to appear, each linked to different, parallel universes of Earth.
    The Digital World that is focused on in the two series of Digimon Adventure runs closely parallel to two other worlds - a dream world where thoughts and dreams become reality, and a dark world that can make people's darkest thoughts reality. The Digital World itself draws some of the energy from the dream world to make thoughts reality, and at the same time the digital communication of the real world increases. The energy that the Digital World draws from the dream dimension starts to give form to the thoughts, dreams, beliefs and history of the population of our world, combining this with digital data, creates the very first Digimon.
    Properties of a Digimon
    Essentially, Digimon are simply data given physical form, therefore each digimon must have properties, which distinguish themselves from each other.
    Name:
    This is the name of the Digimon's species, always ending in "mon".
    Level:
    This is the evolutionary stage the Digimon is currently at, see below for details.
    Attribute:
    This can de defined as one of five types - Data, Vaccine, Virus, Variable and Free. See below for details.
    Type:
    (AKA Group or Sort). The general grouping the Digimon belongs to, usually based on their appearance or abilities.
    Techniques:
    (AKA Attacks) The unique attacks or techniques the Digimon is able to use to attack or defend. Every Digimon at the Rookie/Child level have at least two techniques.
    Data Size:
    This property is measured in G, standing for GB or gigabytes, but is not given for many digimon so is not used as a classifier much. The data size increase when a digimon eats.
    Family:
    A very general classifier for the family of species a digimon belongs to, see below for details.

Attributes
    A theory states that several years ago, personal computers started spreading a mysterious computer virus spread into the network. The virus kept absorbing data, it continued to change quite like a creature, and one after another it kept multiplying. The virus passed for a while, and later artificial intelligence was invented. The virus being a "learning type" understood AI and spread great damage. After that someone hacked into the computer, which the virus came from, and utilized the AI of the virus to develop a "vaccine" to oppose it (This seems like the origin of the present Vaccine kind Digimon). Moreover, people began sending and receiving e-mail (This seems like the origin of the present data kind Digimon), and thus Digimon with different attributes were born.
    Vaccine, Data and Virus digimon all have a mutual relationship. The role of a Vaccine digimon is to prevent attacks from Virus digimon. These digimon usually have a strong sense of justice, but this doesn't apply to them all. Data digimon are used for sending and receiving e-mails. They take in Vaccine digimon and in turn are protected from Virus digimon. Virus digimon were made to destroy data. Many of them are brutal, but there are still exceptions. In general,

Vaccine > Virus
    Data > Vaccine
    Virus > Data

However, certain amounts of digimon don't have one of the three mutual attributes. Digimon with the Free attribute are descendents of digimon from Ancient times. This attribute doesn't have an advantage or disadvantage over any others. Hybrid digimon whose data has successes the Warrior 10 have the Variable attribute. They copy the attribute of their opponent.

<>

Data

Vaccine
    Kyuubimon

The main three attributes, Vaccine, Data and Virus, affect the appearance of the digimon. For example, digimon that usually have the Vaccine attribute have been observed to have the Data attribute, and have a different appearance, like the Data and Vaccine versions of Kyuubimon, shown above. A digimon's attribute may change with influence. It is also thought that digimon at the Baby stages have no attribute.
    Families
    Families originated from the card game, where the different card backgrounds indicated the family that the digimon was associated with.
    Nature Spirits (NSp) -- Represent the Northern sector of the Digital World. Primarily Insect, Reptile and Animal type digimon.
    Wind Guardians (WG) -- Represent the Eastern sector of the Digital World. Primarily Plant, Angel and Flying digimon.
    Metal Empire (ME) -- Represent the Western sector of the Digital World. Primarily Machine digimon.
    Nightmare Soldiers (NSo) -- Represent the Southern sector of the Digital World. Primarily Demon, Undead and other mythical digimon.
    Deep Savers (DS) -- Represent the oceans of the Digital World. Primarily aquatic and water digimon.
    Virus Busters (VB) -- Represent heroic and courageous digimon that fight for good against evil.
    Dark Area (DA) -- Represent evil and powerful digimon who want to take over the Digital World.
    Jungle Troopers (JT) -- Represent mainly plant-based digimon.
    Dragon's Roar (DR) -- Represent dragon-looking digimon.
    Unknown -- Digimon that are either too unique or too weak to be placed with another group.

(My information with a little guidence from the chart above.)

The Digital World

Northern Sector

Digital Prairie- Vast wilderness where many solo Digimon's live and some have gangs of Digimon. Mostly Animals live in this territory and a very few Reptiles and Insects..
    Digital Forest- Maze Forest where many Insects and a few Reptile Digimon's live with a very few Animal living in the territory.
    Digital City- One of largest cities where mostly Insects, Reptile and Animal type Digimon lives in harmony with a few other types of Digimon. Two bars, Four Hotels, 2 Concert Halls, and A Digital Academy where Baby II Digimon stays until they Digivolve to Child level. Some stay on to Digivolve to Adult. Open to all. The Mayer is Leomon.

Eastern Sector

Vegetation Valley- Vast valley where most of the plant type Digimon live. Some in groups and some solo. This has many small restaurants through out the entire Valley.
    Digital Range- Many flying types of Digimon live around or near the Mountains. Most are very Solitary Digimon and don't take kindly to strangers wondering on their territories.
    Guardian City- This is where the Angel type Digimon live. There is one large Palace where the Guardians of the Digital World sleep. They are MagnaDramon, Seraphimon, Ophanimon, and Cherubimon. The City is the second greatest city. Has mostly Academies. There are smaller Academies as well. 5 Large Academies which are the Guardian Academy, Power Academy, Ability Academy, Magic Academy, Protection Academy. The Mayor is AngeWomon.
    Guardian Academy is open to mostly Angel type Digimon. Mainly because they will be studying and working to become a Guardian to some parts of the Digital World where they will be granted. HolyLordAngemon is the Principle.
    Power Academy is open to any Digimon who wishes to become stronger and learn angelic stragedies to fight against thous of the darkness. Angemon is the Princeble.
    Ability Academy is open to any Digimon who wishes to learn more Abilities and to strengthen their own abilities. MangaAngemon is the Princible.
    Magic Academy is open to any Digimon who wishes to learn more about the different elements of the Digital World and possibly learn to harness a slim amount. Usually made for Digimon who has Elemental Abilities to strength and learn to harness their element. Silfymon is the Principle.
    Protection Academy is open to any Digimon who wishes to protect others when it's needed. Basically becoming great warriors of justice. Ankelomon is the Principle.

Western Sector

Digital Factory- Where many machine type Digimon's work. The boss is HiAndromon and is a kind and gentle boss. Almost all of the machine type Digimon work here to receive Bit.
    Metal City- The third largest city in the Digital World. This is a huge section where there are many shops. There are three large shops and one small shop. Weapon Shop, Armor Shop, Item Shop, and Power Shop is the smallest. Under the large shops are smaller shops that sell rare type items, weapons, and armors. This is where most machine Digimon live also.
    Machine Junkyard- This is a large of uncharted territory where junks, scraps, and different metals and old discarded stuff is put. This has been the best place for many gangs of machine like Digimon who are also bandits and criminals who always wants more. They can never get enough.

Southern Sector

Nightmare Jungle- This is where many solitary and a few gangs of demon and undead like Digimon live. They don't take kindly to anyone entering their territory. There is a small town nearby which only has two hotels and one restaurant. There are a few demon and undead like Digimon who live here. They want to try to live a peaceful life as well as break the harsh reputation of all the demon and undead like Digimon.
    Plunder City- The last large city in the Digital World. This is a place where mostly mythical type Digimon live. There are a few demon and undead type Digimon who wish to try living with others in peace and try hard to be of justice and peace. This is a moving city. This is also where the railroad starts and the Digimon Trains are the only ones who are granted to go any place they want. There are a few passenger Digimon Trains, but most are Delivery Trains.
    Plentiful Town- This is usually a large town, small city that has everything Digimon needs to live in peace and harmony. It has small shops with everything and has plenty of it to go around thus it's name. There are many types of Digimon who live here. The mayor is Leppamon.

Ocean Sector

Underwater City- This is fourth largest city, which has everything any aquatic and marine type Digimon needs to survive. It isn't mentioned as a city above water mainly because it's under the surface of the lands. The mayor is Seahomon.
    Digital Glaciers- This is a place full of artic temperatures. This is where most of the Digimon who loves freezing live. This place has a huge Ocean and works with the Underwater City to protect each other. This is a place where the Digimon accept any and all who travel and always welcomes strangers who enter their territory with warm greetings and open arms, claws, pads,. . . you get it.

Shadow Sector

This is one of the new Sectors, which recently was created.
    Underworld Gate- This is a large gate, which is always closed and guarded by two Cerberumon, who take turns guarding the gate. This is to keep any Digimon from venturing under and to keep the evil and shadowed type Digimon inside and escaping.
    Shadow City- This place is where the heroic and courageous Digimon live. They are always on the job taking turns. Two Cerberumon are powerful, but if they should fail, the heroic and courageous Digimon would be there to push them back. This City holds and hides the Gates to the Underworld. Three Knightmon protect the basement from anyone entering. When Knightmon is knocked down to pieces, they always regenerate to continue the fight because they are programmed too. Many believe Knightmon has no real life to it. The Mayor is Justimon.
    Darkened Jungle- This is where plant type Digimon live. It is a large village where most of the houses are in the trees with vine bridges that connect from one to the other. They are always open to having visitors, but at first meet, they may put you under arrest to make sure you are not evil in disguised.

Dragon Sector

This is one of the new Sectors, which recently was created.
    Dragon's Roar- This is a huge valley with mountain ranges and rainforests and jungles stationed through out this sector. There is also deserts and many ruins. This is the land and home of all the Dragon type Digimon out there. They are by far the strongest and most Protected and Guardian Masters of the Digital World.
    Dragon City- This is the golden city that is the largest over the other four, mainly because dragon type Digimon are by comparison to the other types. . . very huge. There is a Palace where the Council of Dragons meet. Unlike the Angel type Guardian's who only concern themselves with the Digital World, the Dragons are given greater and much more important roles. To Guardianship to the two Worlds. The Human World and the Digital World. The mayor here is X-Vmon. They are very open and can be friendly, but be warned, they aren't ones to take lightly. These dragons believe that they are the strongest type or group in the entire Digital World. Others would fight to differ, but every group has their own ideals. It's best that you go along with them being the strongest.
    Digital Palace- This is located inside the Dragon City. Here it is believed that the Dragon Princess resides here with her Guardian Dragon. This is also where the High Council Dragons meet. They are Magnamon, MagnaDramon, Greidimon, DeviDramon, AeroV-Dramon and Gojiramon. These six decide what is best for the two worlds. The Dragon Princess is said to be the Ambassador of the Digital World. (I will play this character when we get to the final chapter.) Nothing else is known about this Dragon Princess.

Lower Sector

This is the last new Sector, which recently was created.
    Misfit Village- This is a very small village with one small food shop and one small hotel. They are very rich in bit and have everything they need to live happily. These are the Digimon who are weak and not placed in any group. But each one has their own specific place. The mayor of this little Village is Ninjamon who protects and guards the village.
    Primary Village/Secondary- This is the place that is made for babies. The surface of this large village is made of soft rubber. There are many types of toys both large and small for the little ones to play. There is also a small river for Digi-Fish to eat. The protector of the village is Elecmon, Lunamon, Reptilimon, Calumon, and Impmon. The mayor is Leomon who is able to Digivolve to his Ultimate form if needed for extra protection. Lunamon and Calumon are the Digimon who play with the hatched baby Digimon. Elecmon and Reptilimon help care for the baby Digimon, and Impmon can Digivolve to BeezleBuumon to help protect the village with Leomon's Ultimate form. Reptilimon is sometimes seen playing with the baby Digimon and will usually deny it by making up an excuse. In one part of the village is many eggs of different colors and designs. There are also some baby cradles, which appears when an egg hatches. Primary Village is where the Baby Digimon are born as eggs and also where they sleep. Secondary Village is next door where the Baby Digimon play. It is also very rare, but there have been a few new Digimon born on this side.

((Okay, It says I have to start a new post as this has exceeded the 5000 limit so I'll post the rest on a second post.))

Last edited:

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    Digimon FDD Continued as exceeded 5000 word limit.

Examples of Digivolutions

Digivolution from Child to Adult level.

First Time: Ruki and Renamon are locked in a tough battle with Dokumon. A spider Digimon with amazing ability to spin webs quickly. Renamon has been captured in it's web and now targeting Ruki who is frozen with fear as the spider unleashes an attack. Renamon had told Ruki to run to safety, but Ruki refused. With her sorcery ability, Renamon teleports out of her web trap and appears in front of Ruki taking the hit for her as Ruki is shocked.

"Renamon!" she calls out weakly as she kneels to Renamon's body that is now laying down.

"Ruki, I'm sorry, but I feel it's time for me to go." She says weakly as Ruki begins to develop tears in her eyes.

"Renamon you can't leave me. You can't be deleted." Ruki's tears threatening to leave her eye sockets.

"I have to go. I will be with you always." As Renamon closes her eyes, Ruki is over come with a short term of grief.

"RENAMON!" she yells loudly as her D-Arc shines brightly.

D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_N_ scrolls down the screen of the D-Arc as it releases blue data strips to form behind Renamon who is suddenly over shot with energy as she leaps up.

"Renamon!" she calls as her body begins to peel off starting with her nose and paws and works it's way down to her entire body as the blue glowing strips of light surround her in a protective orb of light. "Digivolve too!" she growls as blue flames form to her paws, than to her single tail which rips from the top into nine tails and flames finishing as Renamon falls down to all fours with her finishing flames which than explode the orb of light as she appears in her new form. On all fours and nine tails with flame on the tips and flames on her paws. With a final leap and turn around she poses. "Kyuubimon!"

The once humanoid golden fox was now a golden fox on all fours with nine tails and a red and white candy cane like bow over her furred neck mane. The black and white yin yang symbols on all four legs and purple markings under her eyes.

After

Ruki takes out a card as it spins around and she takes it while taking out her D-Arc as it glows. "Digi-Modify!" she slices the card to her D-Arc as the D-Arc red and expands the inside data of the card. "Digivolution Activate!" she shouts as she holds it up over her head with energy winds surrounding her and than dispersing.

D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_N_ scrolls down the screen of her D-Arc.
    It goes into the Digivolution above.
    END

Digivolving from Adult to Perfect.

With her newfound card, Ruki looks at it unable to comprehend why it was a picture of a crest and tag. The symbol in the middle of it was that of a strange-formed capital T with three small triangles on either side of it. Seeing Kyuubimon in the clutches of Vajiramon's arms she quickly works to see what it would do.

"DigiModify!" she calls out as she slices the card through her shinning D-Arc and it red the data. "Crest of Trust Activate!" she finishes as her D-Arc shines brightly.

M_A_T_R_I_X_ _D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_N_ scrolls down the screen of the D-Arc as it moves away to show Kyuubimon released from the clutches and her running towards a spinning and glowing symbol of the T with strange triangle marks around it. She is halted in her run as it hit her forehead and embeds into it as her body glows a bright blue flame in which she leaps high into the air, rolling herself into a ball. "Kyuubimon Matrix Digivolve too!" she shouts as an explosion of blue flames, she appeared spinning around in a humanoid form spinning quickly with two full moons moving in together behind her. As she slowed down her spin, it showed parts of her legs, waist, chest and finally her head as she bends down and stands up quickly as the two moons come together and created a strange eclipse.

"Taomon!" she calls out in her new form.
    Everyone can make up there own somewhat close to how this started. Like the crest's symbol flying into some part of the Digimon's body. Again must be creative.
    END

Digivolving from Perfect to Ultimate.

Here you can use your imagination, but it has to start something like this.

Taomon finds herself knocked down and nearly ready to De-Digivolve back to her lower forms. Yet she holds on with as much as she can and stands back up. She faces BeezleBuumon for her finally attack. Ruki is unsure of what to do next, the card she used was her crest card to reach this level, but to go further was beyond her knowledge of how it's done. Before long, Ruki is shocked to find that a card is shaking violently and glowing brightly as it turns into a blue shining card. She looks to it and nods her head as she slices the card through her D-Arc, which was glowing.

"DigiModify!" she calls out as she slices the card through her D-Arc, which reads the card's data. Energy winds pick up around her. "Matrix Digivolution Activate!" she called out more as she held up the card.

M_A_T_R_I_X_ _D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_N_ scrolls down her D-Arc's screen as the D-Arc is shown and released silver bright lights around it and flies to Taomon. The light hit and explodes away the clothing and parts of her body to look a bit more like her last form.
    This is the starting from Perfect to Ultimate, what happens next is up to you. Use your imagination.
    END

BioMerging from Child to Ultimate.

Here is the start of how it happens if you are chosen to BioMerge.

Ruki thinks about her friends and family and finding how amazing she was at how much she changed and how she wanted to protect the ones she had found she loved. With this though in mind, her D-Arc shines brightly.

"BioMerge Activate!" she calls out as her D-Arc shines and she covers it up while bringing it to her chest and her clothes turn to flames and move away from her body as light beams surround her body.

Renamon is found moving towards Ruki from behind. "Renamon BioMerge too!" she calls out as the two combine into one body. A shadow is seen leaping away quickly and standing on a lake is Renamon who begins to fall into the water with her feet as they turn to heeled boots. Her paws move into the water also from the sides as it lifts up to form a type of cocoon. Pink pedals fly out as the image of Renamon, Kyuubimon, and Taomon's head is shown and quickly disappears as it shows a human in black standing. Colorful fox like beams of light fly towards her body and forms her armor as it shows her legs, thighs, chest and Ruki's profile form the side as she turns around to face everyone and is faded to show a new form turning around slowly. She than leaps into the air doing a front flip and lands in a glowing white symbol on the ground. "Sakuyamon!" she calls out as she grabs her monk staff and poses.
    You'll notice that with this one, you have to show the Child, Adult, and Perfect head shot of your Digimon partner and than the shown of the side profile of your human character moving to the Ultimate head. Everything else you need to make up on your own.
    END

Digivolving from Child to Ultimate.

Here is one of two ways to doing it. You must choose one.

Taomon is suddenly thrown and sent flying through the air and slams into the ground. Her body glows as her Digivolution leaves her and she returns to Renamon her Child form. She slowly gets up and glares at the shadowed Digimon who just kicked her butt. Ruki ran to partner to see if she is okay.

"Renamon?" she asks and before she finishes.

"I'm fine, but I am not going to give up so easily. Ruki I need your help. Allow me to become one with you. Let me feel your energy, your emotions, and your heart." Said Renamon as Ruki didn't want to, but seeing the unknown Digimon gaining, Ruki gives in and nods with termination in her face.

She is suddenly surprised that all of her Digi-Cores and Digi-Strips she's collected form together and appearing in her hand is a card with the strange looking fox totem of Renamon. She slices it through her D-Arc taking no time to think on it.

"DigiModify. Totem Digivolution Activate!" she calls out as she finishes her slice as the D-Arc reads the cards and shakes violently.

T_O_T_E_M_ _D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_N_ scrolls down the D-Arc as it shows the totem of a fox, which looks like Renamon. It sends out a beam that slams into Renamon's body suddenly turning into a type of uncolored body form as she does a front flip and lands.

"Renamon Warp Digivolve too!" she calls out as a beam of blue light shots up and hits her uncolored Kyuubimon form which than turns and opens it's mouth to shot another blue beam to the uncolored Taomon who than brings up it's arms and swings them down while her head looks up to unleash a larger blue beam high into the air.

Out of the beam appears the Totem of the Fox Renamon and is suddenly exploded in blue flames to form a black formed human wearing a golden yellow fox mask and long silver hair flowing behind her. She is quickly surrounded by colorful fox beams which forms her armor as she leaps high into the air slowly doing a back flip and grabbing her golden staff in the air as it falls and lands on the light glowing symbol on the ground. "Sakuyamon!" she calls out posing.
    END

That is one way of doing it and you can create your own way as long as it shows the Child level body, Adult level body, and Perfect level body. The start needs to be that way, but to finish it, you can do what you want as long as it shows something like the Totem.

Can be used with the same as above. A Totem Card and slicing it through the D-Arc.

T_O_T_E_M_ _D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_N_ scrolls down the screen of her shaking violently D-Arc as it shines brightly releasing beamed blade and the Fox Totem slowly moves into Renamon's body. "Renamon Warp Digivolve too!" she calls out as the beams of light shine brightly around her. She is seen standing on the other end of the lake as her feet sink in to reveille the heeled boots. She brings out her arms to her sides as the water moves towards her to reveille a human hand clad in gloves. Her Renamon head is melted away with quick ripples as it shows the Fox Totem and forms around the body as she appears in a humanoid form wearing black and the fox face helmet with her long silver flowing hair. The colorful beams of fox lights fly to her and surround her body to form her golden and purple armor. It shows her feet, legs, thighs, chest and finally her face is hidden with her hands covering it as it shows the head of Renamon, Kyuubimon, and Taomon which than fades away to reveille the newly formed Digimon turning around slowly. She leaps high into the air doing a front flip while grabbing her staff in mid air and landing on her symbol.

"Sakuyamon!" she finishes with a pose.
    Again it was just like BioMerging only without the human and with the Totem Power. This is the other way you can do it and make it up on your own as you start it off. Remember that you must show the heads of the Child level, Adult level, and Perfect level Digimon and than the final form should be known. For both of the Digivolutions, don't forget to show the Totem Power of your Digimon somewhere in the Digivolution.
    END

Spirit Evolution.

Only given to the ones who had their partner Digimon deleted. This would be how I'd like it to be done.

Taomon's body had began to be shadowed as it slowly began to fade into data bits except with the Digi-Core and the Digi-Strip swirling around it flies out and slams into Ruki's D-Arc as she doesn't notice. Tears filled her eyes and streamed down her face as she watched her partner deleted.

"TAOMON!"
    The shadowed Digimon laughs and looks to Ruki as it gets ready to attack her. Ruki looks up with fear and shock, still grief of losing her partner is suddenly felt a presence. As if time had stopped she gasps seeing the ghost like form of Renamon.

"Execute." Echoed Renamon's voice as the form fades and Ruki glares to the beast.

Her D-Arc forms the armor of Sakuyamon and shines brightly as Ruki holds out her hands as the Digi-core and Digi-Strip of Renamon forms into her hand in a single ring around her hand.

"Execute!" she shouts as she acts like it's a card and slices it down into her D-Arc as it reads it while glowing. "Renamon's Spirit Activate!" she finishes as she is sent away and her clothes disappear in blue flames as two square plates of data lines formed in front and behind her.

Ruki's body seems to extend on her feet and arms as it shows the outer gloves and boots of Sakuyamon to her body, which now lay straight in a T. The armor forms around her body as blue flames explode around her letting her long hair grow. The image of Renamon, Kyuubimon, and Taomon appear in a ghost like figure and quickly fade as Ruki's eyes glow white as the armor head of Sakuyamon forms and explodes in blue flames as she appears showing her humanoid Sakuyamon form with a smile as she leaps high into the air doing a back flip and grabbing her staff in mid air and landing in the middle of a glowing symbol on the ground.

"Sakuyamon!" she says as she poses.
    Again this is just a summary. The way I've described with how the Spirit appears and comes out as well as the Digivolution. Because Sakuyamon is more of a human spirit, she had the single Digi-strip around her hand. If Sakuyamon was more of a beast looking like SaintGalgomon, she would have had more than one Digi-strip forming around her hand and it is harder to control. So it depends on what the final form is. If it looks human-ish like Sakuyamon or Justimon or Galentmon than it's one strip. If it looks something like Cherubimon, MetalGarurumon, MagnaDramon than it has multiple strips and is harder to control as it is a beast form. However, both are equal in power, strength, and ability.
    END

Downloading:

Renamon had Digivolve into Kyuubimon much to Ruki's surprise. She watches with amazement as Kyuubimon lowers her head down as the area around her grows darker. Her nine tails fanned out and the blue flames grew larger. Dokumon charged at Kyuubimon to finish her off.

"Fox Tail Inferno!" she growls as she unleashes the nine fireballs that fly out and slam into Dokumon who screams in pain and her body is slowly turned to red particle data bits.

Kyuubimon closes her eyes and holds up her head as the red particle data bits fly into her body as she downloads it into her own data.
    END

Digi-Core Downloading.

Renamon had Digivolved into Kyuubimon much to Ruki's surprise. She watches with amazement as Kyuubimon lowers her head down as the area around her grows darker. Her nine tails fan out and the blue flames grow larger. Dokumon charged at Kyuubimon to finish her off.

"Fox Tail Inferno!" she growls opening her eyes and glaring at Dokumon as she unleashes her nine fireballs that fly out and slams into Dokumon who screams in pain and her body darkens as the left chest of the Digimon shines brightest the color of white.

Ruki holds out her D-Arc to the orb of light. "Digi-Core Download!" she calls out as a beam of light flies outs and hits the Digi-Core and it flies into her D-Arc's screen where it is stored. The body of Dokumon turns into red particle data bits and blows away.
    END

Digi-Strip Downloading.

Renamon had Digivolve into Kyuubimon much to Ruki's surprise. She watches with amazement as Kyuubimon lowers her head down as the area around her grows darker. Her nine tails fan out and the blue flames grow larger. Dokumon charged at Kyuubimon to finish her off.

"Fox Tail Inferno!" she growls opening her eyes and glaring at Dokumon as she unleashes her nine fireballs that fly out and slams into Dokumon who screams in pain and her body grows dark as a huge white Digi-strip surrounds it's body.

Ruki pulls out her D-Arc as it glows. "Digi-Strip Download!" she calls out as the Digi-Strip flies out and enters the screen of the D-Arc as it finishes the body of Dokumon fades and turns into a red light, which flies away. Ruki pushes a button on her D-Arc and the screen glows as it creates a card in the air through green data lines of squares. After it finishes, Ruki smiles as it's Dokumon's attack.
    END

Cards Information

Use of Digimon Cards

This is with Ruki/Renamon and Takato/Guilmon from Tamers.

As a young boy walks in a park wearing blue jeans and white shirt thinks while his goggles over his head rests comfortably. His partner is a red dinosaur with black rings and markings around it's body enjoying the world when the dinosaur's eyes turn and he looks to his right where a golden streak is shown kicking the dinosaur into the bushes. Shocked the boy ran to his partner.

"Guilmon are you okay?" he asks when he notices a young girl wearing blue jeans and a white tee shirt with blue sleeves and a broken light blue heart in front.

Upon her head is a pair of sunglasses and her hair up in a ponytail the color of auburn red. Standing in front of her was a tall, slender golden yellow fox standing on hind legs with purple sleeves and purple markings under her eyes and around her front thigh legs. The yin yang symbol was on her sleeves near her pawed hands.

"What a weakling. Let's get this on." Stated Ruki sternly as the boy Takato stood up.

"Okay, go easy on me. I've never done this before." Takato says weakly.

Never done what before?" Ruki asks with slight confusion when it clicks. "Oh how cleaver. Renamon." She orders as Renamon steps towards Guilmon and leaps into the air with her arms crossed in front of her chest as a shining diamond forms in the middle.

"Diamond Storm!" she calls out as the diamond shatters into pieces of crystal shards around her body and is sent flying to Guilmon with the uncrossing of her arms.

"Wait! Call her off." protests Takato as the shards hit Guilmon on the head, but he is unharmed and growls while he walks towards Renamon keeping his red eyes upon her as she lands on a tree branch.

"Pyro Sphere!" shouted Guilmon opening his mouth and releasing a huge fireball to Renamon who dodges it by leaping off the branch towards Guilmon.

Guilmon jumps into Renamon's landing as the two roll around in the dirt, Guilmon having his mouth locked onto one of Renamon's arms. However, Renamon finds herself pinned as Takato rants on about how terrible it is and how Guilmon doesn't listen.

"Renamon that's sloppy!" growls Ruki as she takes out a card from her back pocket and brings out her blue and silver D-Arc which she slices the card through on the top. With her D-Arc glowing in response, energy winds pick up around her body. "Digi-Modify, Armor Activate!" she calls out as she finishes the slice of the card and holds it up as her D-Arc shines and red the card.

Renamon rises up her free hand as data bits formed around her pawed hand and formed a square like armor, which she places to Guilmon's head on the side.

"Guilmon please listen to me." Takato worries as Guilmon returns to normal and looks towards Takato.

"Takatomon?" he asks confused and just as Renamon places the armor to Guilmon's head he turns his head as she releases the attack only to be pushed away from the force and Guilmon running to his tamer. "I'm sorry, I listen now. Guilmon did good?"

"What is that thing? I'm not getting any data on it." Ruki says as she looks to her D-Arc as it formed a picture of Guilmon but nothing on him.

"Who is this guy?" asked Renamon in her mind as she tries to pinpoint his data.

"Renamon don't just stand there attack!" orders Ruki as Renamon looks to her slightly surprised. "Renamon what are you waiting for? Do it now!"

With that Renamon leaps high into the air ready to attack as Guilmon and Takato gasp in shock at the oncoming Renamon.
    END

Card Slashing.

The same thing happens over and over again, but the cards depend on the words. Taking out a card as the D-Arc glows.

"DigiModify!" slicing the card through the D-Arc as energy winds pick up around the tamer and the D-Arc reads the card. "Speed Activate!" after finishing the slice and holding it up in the air, TriAmbermon suddenly gets faster and becomes a streak of colors.

Modifying Cards.

Starting Deck (Should be 50 to start off with.)
    5 Speed Chip Boosts- Speeds up your Digimon.
    5 Power Chip Boosts- Makes your Digimon's Strength Stronger.
    5 Energy Chip Boosts- when your Digimon is near death or out of energy.
    5 Defense Chip Boosts- Lets your Digimon's Defense stronger.
    5 Hyper Chip Boosts- Makes your Digimon's Special Ability stronger.
    5 Strength Chip Boosts- Makes your Digimon's Physical Attacks stronger.
    4 Hyper Wing- Gives your Digimon wings to fly
    4 Digi-Gnomes Alias- Able to create an illusion of your Digimon.
    3 Gnome Clones- Creates two clones of your Digimon to help in-group fights.
    3 Counter Force- Able to counter energy attacks.
    3 Counter Strike- Able to counter physical attacks.
    2 Expand Chip- Expands the Digimon's body to an overwhelming size.
    1 Meramon's Flames- Engulfs the Digimon with flames for protection.

Speed Chip Boost- Say Speed Activate
    Power Chip Boost- Say Power Activate
    Energy Chip Boost- Say Energy Power Activate
    Defense Chip Boost- Say Defense Power Activate
    Hyper Chip Boost- Say Hyper Chip Activate
    Strength Chip Boost- Say Strength Activate
    Hyper Wing- Say Hyper Wing Activate
    Digi-Gnomes Alias- Say Digi-Alias Activate
    Gnome Cones- Say "Digimon's Name like Renamon" Clones Activate
    Counter Force- Say Counter Force Activate
    Counter Strike- Say Counter Strike Activate
    Expand Chip- Say Expand Body Activate
    Meramon's Flames- Say Meramon's Flamed Body Activate.
    (Remember that this is only the starting cards that everyone starts off with. Your Crest Card's and Blue Cards comes through out your journey. Once you use the card(s) you must minus it from your deck as it is already de-pleaded and you cannot access it again unless you have gotten another one by defeating a Digimon. The only exception is the Crest Card and the Blue Cards as well as the Totem Cards as the single card can be used as many times as needed.)

There you have it. Everything you need to know about Digimon and what my expectations are. Someone told me that not everyone knows what Digimon is, so if this doesn't tell you what Digimon is, than nothing will except for you to break down and actually watch Digimon.

Here is my Role Play.
    Past Plot

Eight children were paired up with strange creatures to save two worlds from destruction and darkness. With their crest traits, they managed to destroy the four Digital Masters and one all powerful being of evil, born from emotions of pain, torment, hurt, anger, sadness. The world was safe, but a few years later, a new evil was born and had managed to take a new plot. To once again destroy the worlds, but using a human child. To return back to peace, three more children were chosen and together with help from unlikely creatures, defeated a past enemy. With the worlds safe, harmony began to form in both worlds. Peace had reined over the worlds, but in one part of our world has only known about these special creatures known as Digital Monsters or short, Digimon. Japan was the only country that knew about these Digimon and the spread of Digimon living together with humans expanded far greater than expected. The Japanese DigiDestines have been around to ensure the safety. The International DigiDestines however, do not have the advantage as the government though of Digimon as a threat created by the Japanese Government to conquer the rest of the world. How wrong they were.

Darkness began to settle once again, but this time, it came from a place unlike the past. This Darkness formed in the most coldest and farthest place of the United States. Because of its cold climate and uninhabited nature from any known humans was an ideal place for it to spread. This place is unknown as of late, however, it wasn't unlooked by another shadowed creature.

With the rising darkness, the Guardians of the Digital World were blind and did not activate any powers to choose children except one. This Unknown Digimon was afraid that evil and darkness might try a new way of conquering both worlds. After all, Darkness cannot live without Light and Light cannot live without Darkness. If it were to happen, the powers would be released and sent to a selected group of human children to become the new DigiDestines.

Reality Plot

You know Digimon are not real and only wished they were. You have little knowledge of the Japanese Government, which kept the secret of Digimon being real from the rest of the world. Even the International DigiDestines keep the secret to themselves under orders of the Japanese Government. You look at your created Digimon and wish that he or she were real and that you would be able to become a real DigiDestine, despite knowing it's only in your wildest dreams. You hear news about mysterious things going on, but you pay no mind to it as you feel it doesn't bother you. However, you find a strange device, which appears to you. You take the device in your hand and are shocked to find that it's a Digivice. It is nothing like the Digivices you've seen in the first two seasons and somehow you know it is called a D-Arc. When you push a button, you noticed an egg has hatched and you don't seen anything inside. You are suddenly surrounded by a thick, off white cloud or mist and are shocked to find your Digimon alive and in person.

Starting Plot

Please try to use you're own imagination to come up with how you find your Digimon creation. Everyone has either dreamt of being in an adventure with a favorite Digimon or there own created Digimon and human characters. What if, your characters and your made up Digimon were alive and real? All Digimon for that matter. What if, everything that we have seen on Digimon was true? This is where you get to experience everything. From reality thrown upside down and inside out. ((I know it sounds like Digimon Tamers but that's what FDD is all about.)) This happens before the Tamers Season, about 20 years in to the future from Daisuke (Davis) and Taichi (Tai)'s group. They are all older and no longer able to do much saving like they did when they were younger. So it's up to you.

Rules

You must make sure you read the Attachments before you go on as it holds the important details. I hope they are easy to understand.

1. You cannot have the main Digimon from the shows. (Example, Agumon, Gabumon Biyomon, Palmon, Tentomon, Patamon, Gatomon, Veemon, Hawkmon, Armadillomon, Wormmon, Renamon, Guilmon, Terriermon, Impmon) But you can have a Digimon you've seen on the show that didn't play a big role such as Leomon or Gazimon. But I really want you to have your own created Digimon. So if you don't have a created Digimon or don't have the time to create one on you're own, don't worry about it.

2. Veemon and a few other main Digimon have more than one Digivolution line that follows the same looking form. I might accept them as a possibility if you use a different evolution line from which was given in the show.

3. You can use different colored main Digimon such as Dark, Black, White, or Silver. (My favorite Digimon is Renamon and if I wanted to role-play her as my partner, I'd have her become either a virus known as DarkRenamon or a vaccine known as SilverRenamon and her Digivolutions, or make up my own.)

4. You cannot have any of the DigiDestine's crests from the show.

5. You must try to have lots of fun.

6. Please be nice in real life. Yes I know we get on each others nerves from time to time, but please, try to keep on a happy face out of character. (I should know I'm a flaming hothead.)

7. Be Original. Don't copycat.

8. Make sure your personality goes along with your back round history. This was brought up in another forum.

9. We all have an order we do post. It's obvious that the leader will be the first to start. Once you've posted, do not post again until everyone has posted. Yes this could take a long time, but it's only fair to though who can't get on everyday like some of us. ^_^

10. It will be written in a type of chapter or episode. (This is my originality for this type of role-play. Well I guess it would be chapters since we are not in a movie or anything.) Everyone gets to have there own episode in which everyone can participate. Like in the shows, each partner Digimon had a whole episode dedicated to them and their Digimon partner when Digivolving to the next level. That means if you're not the star of that episode/chapter, you must play a minor role. Everyone will also have a type of hidden past revealed if your character has something like that.

11. No god-mode. I hate people who think they have an all-powerful Digimon that no one can beat. Get real people, everyone has weaknesses, even Digimon. The all I'm powerful thing and you can't touch me doesn't go in this role-play. And let me tell you. This here is your first warning. If I find anyone acting like this, I will confront you about it via email. (That is your second warning.) After that, no more warnings and I will ask for you to not participate as part of the group and will have you ignored or taken out. So remember, this here is your first warning. Your second warning is in your email, after that, you're out. I don't like to exclude others so please, No god-mode.

12. No DNA Digivolving and no armor Digivolving. Bio Merging is limited to only a few chosen, and Totem Powers will be given to those who have their partner Digimon deleted. Sorry, once your Digimon Partner is deleted, they will not be able to be revived like in the first two seasons of Digimon.

13. This role-play is for serious role-players only who will take this as if it was real. Anyone can sign up, but I shall decide who gets to participate.

14. Your posts must be at least three or more paragraphs long. Meaning you need three separate paragraph or more.

15. Have lots of fun . . . Oh wait, I already said that. ^_^

Human

Name: (What is your character's name? Last name preferred, but not mandatory)

Height: (5'4", 5'5" 1/2? How much feet and inches is your character? Doesn't have to be my example.)

Crests: (Purity, Responsibility, and so forth.)

Personality: (Funny, Distant, Afraid to show feelings and so forth. Please have at least a three to four lines long.)

Description: (What does your character look like? Red Hair? Brown Hair? Blue Eyes? Red Eyes? And so forth. What are they wearing? Need to be three to four lines long. You can have a picture of your character posted here instead of writing it out.)

History: (Give a little history of how your character's personality came to be or give us a brief story of what happened to you that makes your character act this way. Three or more separate paragraphs long please.)

Digimon

Name: (Agumon, Pacemon)

Pronunciation: (Ah-goo-mahn, Pay-s-mahn. Do the best you can; even I have problems with this.)

Level: (I really prefer Child Level as a base.)

Type: (Vaccine, Viral, Data, or Free)

Groups: (Reptile, Dinosaur, Dragon, Warrior, Sorceress, so on and so forth.)

Description: (What your Digimon looks like. Please go in details. Will accept a picture if you don't want to describe it.)

Techniques: (Pepper Breath, Petit Fire, Cat's Eye Beam so on and so forth. Must have a description of how the attacks are unleashed.)

Evolutions: (Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon, GeoGreymon, ShineGreymon, MirageGreymon, so on and so forth.)

Element: (You must have one of these elements throughout the Digivolution. Fire, Light, Wind, Ice, Thunder, Water, Earth, Wood, Steel, and Dark.) Only one element on the team. I will not have two elements of the same type.

Personality: (What is your Digimon's personality. It doesn't need to be lengthy as it is tough to keep in mind two personalities. Unless you're experienced in role-playing and can handle doing two different personalities. Some people find it challenging. Most Digimon who are paired up with humans take on the same personality as their human partners, but if you wanted your Digimon to have a different personality from your own character, that is okay. Just keep in mind that you need to keep both personalities in tact.)

Spirit Digimon

Name: (Name of the Digimon Spirit such as Sakuyamon, Justimon.)

Pronunciation: (Sa-koo-yah-mahn, Just-e-mahn. Again try your best.)

Attribute: Variable (Doesn't have a choice to be Vaccine, Virus, Data, or Free)

Group: (Legendary Warrior, Knight, Warrior, Wizard,)

Element: (Based on your Digimon partners attacks for the Ultimate level.)

Techniques: (Kitty Rings- The silver stripes glow and fly off the back as they turn into spinning silver flames which slashes at the foes, Pepper Breath- Opens mouth and releases a fireball to slam into foes.)

Only used if you decide to delete your Digimon partner in the series. Mind you not everyone will be granted this. There will be only a selected few.

Example Role-Play: (Give a brief role-play of you're character(s). I prefer you to start out from the beginning like how your character grew up or what was one great challenge to them. Must be at least three separate paragraphs or more in length.)

So tell me what you all think. I know it took two posts, but hey, someone wanted to have an explanation of Digimon so I got it. I also decided I wanted it to be my way of Digivolutions, than I realized I had to explain how the cards work and what are the starting cards. After all, A Modified D-Arc will be posted up also and this controles and helps your partner Digimon digivolve as well as helps you to locate other Digimon and other Digivices. Digivices is what helps a Digimon partner to Digivolve the D-Arc is just a modified version of it.

Of course all this information will be attached once I get this approved, but I also have to learn to attach and I'll work on it right now. But please, let me know if anyone doesn't know what Digimon is. With that, would people be interested in role-playing?

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    @Bijou: Well being a KH fanatic, I like the idea and would love to sign up but what about dawn? You know Light, dawn, Darkness, Twilight, X, cross road.

@Netta: Sorry, I know nothing about digimon. I used to but not anymore.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    What? Dawn? Crossroads? I'm not super knowledgable about KH, sorry, but anyway, Twilight used to be there, but I'm keeping it simple for retards like me. xP So all in all, I have no idea what you're talking about. xD

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    @Bijou: Well being a KH fanatic, I like the idea and would love to sign up but what about dawn? You know Light, dawn, Darkness, Twilight, X, cross road.

@Netta: Sorry, I know nothing about digimon. I used to but not anymore.

Korinku: That is fine. That is why I have two long posts. It explains what Digimon is, how I want the Digivolutions to work, my version of the Digital World, and groups, and types, and all that stuff. It even has examples. *laughs at self* This is why I put down the infromation because people don't know what Digimon is and at least this way, they will get an ideah of Digimon at least Fictional DigiDestines and Digimon or FDD as it's known. Normally I would have posted it on the attachment, but I haven't figured out how to use it just yet and am working on it right now.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    What? Dawn? Crossroads? I'm not super knowledgable about KH, sorry, but anyway, Twilight used to be there, but I'm keeping it simple for retards like me. xP So all in all, I have no idea what you're talking about. xD

Eh it's ok, it isn't anything really important, just some stuff that a kingdom dork like me would know.:D By the way, I too am working on a kh rp and i'm trying to make it one of my best rp's. Here's the title

Key's of Destiny

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Alright, here goes...

Bijou: I don't know why so many people love Kingdom Hearts. I just don't like it that much- however, your roleplay sounds okay, so go ahead if you want.

Netta: I'm not a huge digimon fan- I thought the first two animated seasons were horrible, loved the third, and kind of fell asleep during the fourth. I think the fifth one might be good, but I'm not sure... anyway, I say sure, go ahead.

Korinku: Umm... I know Destiny Bladers refers to the Keyblades, but that title might need a change- if anything, it sounds like a Beyblade roleplay. (And I remember Beyblade- that show was a little odd. Super powered spirits living in TOPS?)

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    Megaman EXE: Cyber Darkness

I've been talking with my friends about how great it would be to make a megaman EXE RP on PC. Well , I was planning on one and thought about putting the plot and sign up sheet here for your guys' opinions. It's based off of Megaman battle network 6 and will have the following: Beast out , cross fusion , and full sychro. So if you can , tell me what you think.

plot

It's been thirty years since the calamity of the cybeasts Gregar and Falzer. New technoligy has been created , more people have gotten navis , and more calamities have occured along with this. For some reason , navis have been reported to go wild and attack other navis in the cyberworld and people in the real world. Investigators captured a navi and ran a test on him. While scanning a mark showed up on his forehead and his danger ratings went off the charts. The mark was that of the cybeast , Gregar , and a mark of Falzer. They found more Navis with the marks , and had to put them in a container to protect everyone from their immense power. A weird virus seemed to have spread all over the cyberworld. They named this cyber disease the Beast Virus.

Three weeks after the the naming of the virus , teens and kids alike joined up with their navis to help find out what or who made the virus. These people have cybeast infected navis too , but the navis themselves were able to tame the cybeasts within them. But they are cautious , for they can still go out of control even if they tamed it. A suspected group has been seen and their organization name is the Crimson Calamity. You are one of the children and it is time to investigate what has been going on in the organization and see if they're making any harmful files or objects that can cause danger in both worlds...

But beware...For they have many powerful navis and can probably obliterate their opponent if they're powerful enough. And they might have Beast Virus infected navis too.

Name:
    Navi's gender: (same as above)
    Navi's name: (can choose if they end in man if they're a boy or if not then a name you make up.)
    Navi's abilities: (can only have three. Excluding cybeast transformation and use of battle chips. No overkill and no immortality abilities.)
    Navi's default weapon: (sword , fists , buster , or none.)
    Personality: (at least five or six sentences long)
    appearance: (five or six sentences)
    navi appearance: (same as above. Include their beast out and cross fusion appearances.Also include full synchro appearance.)
    Navi's personality: (Same as above. 5 or 6 sentences.)
    History: (don't really care as long as it's 4 sentences and makes sense.)
    other: (any other info about your character?)

Rules
    1.No god modding , only little control over others.
    2. Again , no overkill abilities.
    3:all pc rules apply
    4.posts have to be at least 4 sentences. And make sure there's no forum talk like this: Dude , u got ur butt 0wnzed!​

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Lightning: Uh... a little explanation might be in order. I don't know what the heck Megaman is about, so everything you just stated sounds like gibberish to me. Yeah. A little clarification is in order, I'd say.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    well , every game and season have a different plot and info on what's happening , so , I'll just give you info on the game. if that's enough. warning to mmbn megaman battle network fans , spoiler warnings of plot and ending.

Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
    Lan and his family have moved to Cyber City. At his new school, he makes friends with three individuals who go by the names Mick (Kojiro), Tab (Asuta) and Iris. To Lan's surprise, one of two teachers is former WWW (World Three) member Mr. Match (Hinoken), or Shuuko, depending on the version. However, WWW has returned and is causing trouble that not even the Official NetBattlers can control, so MegaMan decides to investigate. Here, MegaMan discovers that the Cybeasts Falzar and Gregar have something to do with a mysterious conspiracy. When a WWW navi captures one of the Cybeasts, MegaMan captures the other Cybeast and gains the "Beast Out" ability. Now armed with Beast Out, Lan and MegaMan must fight WWW and stop whatever they're up to. At first it seems that Baryl (Barrel) and Colonel were the culprits of the conspiracy, but later in the end he admits that he was working for Dr. Wily himself. Dr. Wily raised Baryl when his own father was off fighting in a war, and in his kindness for Baryl, he was distracted from his plans for revenge of the Net society. He also created Colonel, the "perfect navi" who had the ability to feel kindness and had powers of machine manipulation. However, once Baryl's father, his only true friend was killed in battle, Wily began to feel the past thoughts of revenge and modified Colonel to become a military grade Navi. The other programs were modified into a separate Navi named Iris. She was to be a military control Navi, until she met Lan, who showed her that humans were not bloodthirsty killers. As a precaution, Wily planted a program forbidding these Navis to merge by having then explode if they were ever to do so. To hatch his latest scheme to destroy the Net and the world, he built 2 enormous Copybots and installed the Falzer and Gregar Cybeasts in it...until Baryl decided what was truly right and began to battle Falzar/Gregar (depending on which version). MegaMan also began to battle the other Cybeast, until in a twist, the Cybeast took over MegaMan's body once again. Colonel and Iris began the risky merging, and with their heightened powers they ripped the Cybeast from MegaMan's body. However, instead of separating, they planned to sacrifice themselves to destroy the Cybeasts once and for all. With this, Wily regained his repressed kindness, and atoned for his crimes, and became a good person again. Baryl lived on to deliver Lan Iris's copybot at his graduation. After the credits, the game shows us the world after 20 years. Dr. Wily, now a good person, has designed new incarnations of Colonel and Iris. Iris is a program that finds problems in the net and fixes them while Colonel automatically searchs out viruses and criminals and deletes them. Also, Lan Hikari, now a scientist, is revealed to have married Mayl . They have a son named Patch (Raito).

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Um... first of all, what the heck is a navi? Second, what is a Cybeast? And third, how does all of this work? That's kind of what I meant....

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    okay I'll answer those questions
    1.a navi is like a cybernetic human , which is stored in a PET-Personal Terminal- and can do things like check your mail , check your checking account , all of the stuff you do online.
    2.the cybeasts are huge animal like cybernetic creatures. The falcon cybeast , Falzer , was used as a program to destroy Gregar and was created by a scientist. The scientist lost control of Falzer and it started to destroy the cyberworld. The lion cybeast , Gregar , was made from the fragments of GOSPEL , the huge lion like virus that started to destroy the cyberworld.They were finally sealed in a pit before they were let out again.

3.well , if you mean the roleplay well , I'll explain.

Okay so the villians are the suspected Crimson Calamity gang. You can transform into about like ten or 8 or more cross fusions ,which is like a spirit fusion of navis. You can also beast out , where you can transform into your falzer or gregar forms. Plus there is the Cross beast fusion , which is when you cross fuse or beast out while you're in a cross fusion or beast form. Like if you cross fuse while in beast form you will turn into a Cross beast fusion. Same thing works with beast out then cross fusion. You can make your own navi , add an ability for it , selct its default weapon , and choose its appearance. This roleplay will have you deleting viruses and fighting and deleting evil navis. I'll probably add a twist in the plot at the last part of the roleplay if it succeeds and we get to the end. You'll also be able to make a 2nd character and navi but 2 is the limit.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    A MEGAMAN RP. I'll definetely review this tomorrow, but in the meantime...

Check your spelling. :/

Technology, not Technilogy or however it's spelled in your plot. Also, I find it easier if you have a seperate sign-up form for your Navi. :/ It's just more organized to me, but it's your call.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    Lol , yeah I was using my mom's laptop which had no spellcheck , this teaches me to read more...-_-

Also yeah I thought about making a seperate sign-up sheet for navis because then it wouldn't be all cluttered up. I'll edit that when I post a thread for the RP , which should be by thursday california pacific time.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Okay, read the plot and I have to say it looks pretty interesting. Although, you'll notice that the Megaman Knowledgable Population that RP's is very little, as I don't even know what a Cybeast is. Oh wait, no I do now, nevermind.

Anyhow, you might want to explain that in your plot or something.

It seems as if it's a pretty good RP though. Spelling is the biggest issue. That 'Technoligy' thing is really bugging me. xDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back