• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    I don't know, I typed it up in Word and it didn't spell check it so.. *shrugs*. Yeah, it was pretty much thrown together, I was using our laptop and I was being rushed so I had to skimp on the end. I think I'll just not post it, at least for a while until I can fix it. But thank you for reviewing it ^.^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    BTW, Mikuru-chan, on your Naruto Plot, you never mentioned how you'd run the teams. Like, in my Naruto RP, the teams were all played by one person, (because they were all from different villages) but is the team going to be like, combinations of the RPer's who are participating?

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Bijou-chan;; Well, I was planning on having them on the same teams, and someone else and I could RP the jounins, who are just pawns [Muhaha] This is similar to a Naruto RP at a different forum, they had pawn jounins, and RP-ers on the same teams, the number of people is going to be based off a complex formula [Not really, just estimating] So far, I've only seen two good Naruto RP's; yours and the one I'm talking about. ^^

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Eheh.... ACC loves pawn jounin. I can play chess and sacrifice them!

Char: But you've never won a game!

ACC: So? I only lose 'cause I'm cursed...

Char: Uh-huh. Whatever.

Anyway, moving on. I'm wondering about my roleplay plot- I drew some inspiration for a force of bounty hunters being the ones who bring in most criminals from Black Cat, but I didn't really clone too much else. However, I'm wondering whether or not I should give characters more choices- like, should I allow them to be something besides bounty hunters, pursuing DL for their own reasons?

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Last night, while I running down with a high fever {Sunday night, it started since Saturday night}, I went online and read a Naruto cross Bleach fanfiction. I'm a huge Bleach faniac [new word created by me! Fan + maniac!] as many people in the other Pokemon forum, PE2K, will know, and I was so engrossed in reading that fanfiction. I was supposed to be sleeping by 11 p.m., but I watched Bleach till 4 a.m. + and I have school in the morning like 7 a.m. [Don't worry, I'm a high-metabolic, nocturnal lass, I stayed up till 9.45 a.m. once] But I was coughing so badly that I couldn't go to school. Enough about me, I'll shut up on this.

So I spent my whole night thinking about a RP that involves Bleach and Naruto [see, so hardworking, right? My friend will say, 'I puke!']. So I came up with something I have in mind, but I'm not too sure about it, so I came here to ask for opinions on developing the plot.

Let's see... Araa~ This takes place after Aizen's rebellion, take note. Well, my idea is to start off with an astonishing number of Hollows invading the world of Naruto {I feel like saying the City of Townsville >.>}, and the Shinigami were alerted of this. Since the numbers were really too big, the vice-captains and captains were ordered to attend to it immediately. And meanwhile, Aizen is thinking of forming an "alliance" with the Akatsuki {with him as the contorl, duh}, and he sends different Arrancar there as well.

After that, I have no idea how it could be developed. Perhaps Naruto-tachi will be brought to Soul Society? I mean, the "main" side of this story is leaning on Bleach. Opinions and critisicm are accepted ^^;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The only issue I have with the idea is my own personal idea. :/

I hate Naruto. >.< Okay, to prevent getting my head ripped off by the fanatics (Which is already a word, but Faniac's is okay. xD) I harbor a very passionate dislike for him which rivals my deep hatred for Ash.

That's probably the only, and biggest reason I wouldn't join. And, I'm also not really one who enjoys having canon character's around unless I'm super desperate for that type of RP. Canon character's are just hard for some people to RP, and when they don't RP them right I just...I just... *MROW!* < <;; But the idea itself is interesting, though Akatsuki working for Aizen seems kind of...far-fetched? ^^;

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    The only issue I have with the idea is my own personal idea. :/

I hate Naruto. >.< Okay, to prevent getting my head ripped off by the fanatics (Which is already a word, but Faniac's is okay. xD) I harbor a very passionate dislike for him which rivals my deep hatred for Ash.

That's probably the only, and biggest reason I wouldn't join. And, I'm also not really one who enjoys having canon character's around unless I'm super desperate for that type of RP. Canon character's are just hard for some people to RP, and when they don't RP them right I just...I just... *MROW!* < <;; But the idea itself is interesting, though Akatsuki working for Aizen seems kind of...far-fetched? ^^;

*gasps* Bell hates Ash & Naruto? [Didn't you start a Naruto roleplay earlier on? xDD;;] Hmm, I am actually thinking of non-canon characters, but I haven't developed a bit on that as well. Perhaps... Those that sign up as Shinigami will help to introduce the shinobi the world of BLEACH ^^ I'm trying to make this such as there won't be any use of canon characters, perhaps one or two, but that should be all. {Captain/Chuunin senseis}

OK, I think I should be able to develop this xDD Let's see, Hollows attacking the villages, and those who signed up as Naruto players tried to resist them. Then those who signed up as Bleach players came to their world to help them, and there goes nothing! Poof~

Let's see... Araa~ This takes place after Aizen's rebellion, take note. Well, my idea is to start off with an astonishing number of Hollows invading the world of Naruto {I feel like saying the City of Townsville >.>}, and the Shinigami were alerted of this. The players {Naruto part} tried to resist them, and were able to take down some, but more kept coming.

Since the numbers were really too big, the captains were ordered to attend to it immediately. Along with them they brought each 3 Shinigami {Bleach players} to the world. And meanwhile, Aizen is thinking of forming an "alliance" with the Akatsuki {with him as the control, duh}, and he sends different Arrancar there as well. How will the Akatsuki react? Will they allow themselves to be controlled?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    BATTLE FOR HAGENE

Every ten years there is a competition. This competition has gained a bad reputation over the years and has even been called an annihilation of ninjas. This battle brings together a select number of ninja from every country to take place in a competition that will decide who will become Hagene. The Hagene is a ninja who has defeated ninja from all over the world and is treated like the Hokage or mostly like the co-Hokage. So far there has only been eight Hagene out of nine competitions. One hundred years ago, the Hagene was a boy named Mika, from Konoha. Ninety years ago the Hagene was a girl named Shina, from the lightning village. Eighty years ago the Hagene was a boy named Banuka, from Konoha. Seven years ago the Hagene was a girl named Yumanu from the village of mist. The others where Shinya from the sound village, Hinora from the sand village, Rinkura from the grass village, Hangura from the rock village, and Unaka from the lightning village. In the ninth competition, all of the ninja that competed had died. Now it has been ten years and is the start of the tenth competition, there will sadly and most likely be deaths and serious injuries. You are a ninja that has been asked to take place in this competition and you have accepted the offer and will either be leaving for Konoha (If you are from another country) or will be going to the stadium (If you are from Konoha).

Name: (No Hyuuga's, Uchiha's, Uzumaki's, etc.)
    Personality:
    Description:
    Bloodline: (Optional)
    Fighting style:
    Summon: (Optional)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I mean, I hate the character Naruto. xD

Anyway

@Korinku: I don't think you need all the names of the Hagene in there. :/ Unless it plays an important part, it doesn't really count as apart of the plot. You could try describing why the Hagene exist, or what the competition includes, or why the shinobi from the 10th competition all died? And Korinku, don't you think it'd be THAT much cooler if you incorporated all your little Naruto plots into one big plot?

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    *gasps* oh, OK. I kinda hate Naruto as well, but not very hate. Just a dislike for him, that's all. So anyway, I think I might be able to gather the whole idea and everything should be able to come together...

A few months after Aizen's rebellion, reports of astonishing numbers of Hollows invading the human world keep flodding in. Then, an unusual report of large Hollows invading the world of Naruto {I feel like saying the City of Townsville >.>} alerted the Shinigami. The ninjas {Naruto players} tried to resist them, and were able to take down some, but more kept coming.

Some of the skilled Shinigami {Bleach players} were ordered to go to Naruto's world immediately and purify these Hollows. And meanwhile, Aizen is thinking of forming an "alliance" with the Akatsuki {with him as the control, duh}, and he sends different Arrancar there as well. How will the Akatsuki react? Will they allow themselves to be controlled?

After the Shinigami manage to send the Hollows to SS with the help from the ninjas, the Arrancar started coming. Some of the ninjas spotted a fight between two Arrancar and two members of the Akatsuki [This will just be a slight glimpse, not the whole fight, so people like Bell won't get mad, lmao]. They were brought back to SS for questioning, and will soon learn more about the Arrancar. And, well, the extra tip is that they get to stay in the real world! They won't meet Ichigo and his family, whom the summer house belongs to, though.

I'm trying to modify some of the parts ;_____;

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    And I...live? Whoa, it's been a while since I posted here, hasn't it? Kind of hard to catch up again...=_=

So yeah, I'll have something useful to say once I've actually read through some of these plots properly, but be warned: I probably won't have much to comment on with RPs directly connected to existing animes (Except for the pokémon world and possibly Naruto) because I'm not confident enough with my knowledge about them. Just as an outsider's note, though, I find explanations along the lines of "This is a combination of anime X and anime Y" kind of off-putting, partly because it's going by the assumption that anyone reading knows precisely what these animes are about and partly because it leaves me wondering whether there's any original content to be found. What ever happened to good old fashioned original, self-made settings? -.-

Anyway, that's enough space wasting in one go. Hopefully my next post will be more helpful. ^^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    And I...live? Whoa, it's been a while since I posted here, hasn't it? Kind of hard to catch up again...=_=

So yeah, I'll have something useful to say once I've actually read through some of these plots properly, but be warned: I probably won't have much to comment on with RPs directly connected to existing animes (Except for the pokémon world and possibly Naruto) because I'm not confident enough with my knowledge about them. Just as an outsider's note, though, I find explanations along the lines of "This is a combination of anime X and anime Y" kind of off-putting, partly because it's going by the assumption that anyone reading knows precisely what these animes are about and partly because it leaves me wondering whether there's any original content to be found. What ever happened to good old fashioned original, self-made settings? -.-

Anyway, that's enough space wasting in one go. Hopefully my next post will be more helpful. ^^
    Have you read it properly? I wasn't following the real plot, you know. In fact, most people who joins an anime RP, say, Naruto RP, knows what the heck is going on with all the ninjas and jutsu.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Have you read it properly? I wasn't following the real plot, you know. In fact, most people who joins an anime RP, say, Naruto RP, knows what the heck is going on with all the ninjas and jutsu.

EDITNESS: In retrospect, I think this whole thing came off as overly defensive, so I cut that bit out. I don't know Bleach, and quite frankly I haven't been able to locate the whole of your plot as it seems to be spread out in tattered quotes and whatnot across the thread. o.O Anyway, of course you aren't following the original plot (It wouldn't be much of an RP if you already knew precisely what was going to happen, would it?) What I'm saying is that it's a bad idea to introduce a plot with "Okay, this is a combination of two animes" because there are soooo many clueless N00B plots that start like that and trust me, you don't want to be lumped with them. How about you organize it all into a single, properly presented plot instead of an ordinary paragraph among so many others? It's really hard to comment on something if you can't tell where it begins and ends or even if it's all there, and I really can't offer much advice beyond aesthetics since it's such an anime insider thing. :O

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I was just thinking about something good to put in my plot which would make the people who became Hagene akatsuki members but I don't know the name of every single one of them. Does anyone know every akatsuki member's name?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Deidara, Hidan, Itachi, Kisame, Tobi, Kakuzu, Zetsu.

There are still two member's yet unnamed. ^^ Hope that helps out.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Eh I think I will hold back on the naruto RP's for a while. Besides I haven't been getting any inspirations for ideas.

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered a couple ideas that I was thinking about last week.

Dark Ninja

Long ago there were ninja who where shunned by all of the countries. They could do things that no other ninja would ever think possible such as being able to cause death by a single touch, or even stun someone just by a look in their eyes. The countries actually tried to get rid of these ninja but when the countries sent hundreds of their own ninja, they where all killed by only five of these strange people who called themselves "Dark Ninja" but to the other countries, they where demons. Before the Dark Ninja could cause any more trouble, the countries made a treaty with the Dark Ninja that said "So that everyone can be happy, we have come to a decision that we will allow you ninja to have your own country but you can not participate in anything that includes the five other countries." The Dark Ninja accepted this treaty, left the other countries alone, and made their own country that would not be known to anyone. So the Dark Ninja made their own country and taught students. It was like any other country. Then ten years later one ninja from every country (Except the Dark country) grouped together and formed a team called the "Curse Markers". They still remembered what the Dark ninja caused and wanted them to be gone for good so they went to each country and cursed marked most of that country's ninja. The ten countries (Leaf, Sound, Sand, Wave, Grass, Rock, Lightning, Rain, water fall, Cloud, and Mist) where furious and thought that it was the Dark ninja so they sent one million ninja to the Dark country to make a sneak attack. This time they where successful and ridded the world of the Dark Ninja...or did they? The ten other countries celebrated but they didn't know that some kids from the Dark ninja had escaped and seeked revenge, for they thought that the other ten countries had made that treaty just to trick them. Now, the still living Dark Ninja kinds have taken place in the ten country's schools. But what everyone doesn't know is that all of this was caused by the curse markers who are still loose in each village.

Break it down: The Dark Ninja kids want revenge on the five countries (Leaf, Wave, Sand, Rock, Sound, Rain, waterfall, Grass, Mist, and Lightning) because they believe that they where set up but a group of people called the Curse Markers had cursed people from the other countries to make it look like it was the Dark Ninja and thus the five countries sent a million ninja to defeat the Dark Ninja. They killed almost all of them except for some kid ninja (About twenty) who are now in the five country's schools trying to get revenge although they cant do the dangerous things that the older Dark ninja could do. the Curse Markers are still alive and still keep a look out for Dark Ninja, for example the twenty dark ninja kids.

Name:
    Country: (Leaf, Sound, Sand, Rock, Wave, Mist, Rain, waterfall, Grass, Lightning, or Dark)
    Personality:
    Description:
    Bloodline: (Optional)
    Fighting style:
    Summon: (Optional)​

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hmm, I'm not sure I really get the plot... but it sounds interesting!

The thing is, unless this is what the curse marker is, you should probably add something that makes it so that the Dark Shinobi don't...er... kill everyone by touching them or looking at them. Like a seal. (I might've missed a part)

You might also want to specify what countries, cause there sure are a heck of a lot more countries then five, if you're talking about Naruto.

And, there's LOT'S of grammatical error's in there, if you post it, you might want to ask someone to proofread it for you. Sounds interesting, I might join if you post it.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OK well since the only Dark ninja left are kids they cant really do any of that kind of stuff because they are too young but they can still do some pretty powerful stuff. Anyways, I edited it. Oh and what should this be rated?

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Hmm... back.

Korinku: Nice plot, classic story idea. (Countries being drawn into a destructive war, and two groups being manipulated by villains that no one would have ever suspected.) Anyway, I'd like it if you would explain a little more about how the ninja kids use their powers. Is it just like Naruto, or do you have a better idea? You should add stuff like that to the plot. (I mean, half of mine is an explanation about the fictional country it's set in!)

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I have this idea that keeps popping in my head but before I post the plot, how many of you like YU-GI-OH or have YU-GI-OH cards?

...He he, I just reminded myself of this funny thing that I saw on T.V. that included YU-GI-OH. He he.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back