• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Pikachu's never gonna evolve because:

1. It doesn't want to;
    2. Pikachu is Pokémon's mascot.

To stay on topic, Pikachu dragon would be cool. No it wouldn't be.

Pikachu Dragon wouldn't be cool, but i could sprite one using fusions.

Like you crossed, no it wouldn't be! XD
    OK New topic:
    What Dragon Pokemon could use an evolution?

hmmm, dunno, lots are already good as they are, but it would be cool if Shelgon had an alternate Evo.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Evolving Aerodactyl would be the awesomest thing ever. And the most broken thing ever too.
    Would it be Dragon-typed, I wonder?

tkallab

Years
    Is there any particular reason you think Shelgon needs an alternate evolution? Because it would him the first and only pseaudo-legendary with an alternate evolution, and Salamence looks cewl enough.

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
    I could picture an evo for Aerodactyl happening, Besides, he's basically the only fossil pokemon without an evolution anyways.

An evo for Gyarados would be nice, maybe one that gets rid of his dual weakness, but I can't seem to imagine that one as clearly as the Aerodactyl. The rest I feel don't need any evos or any alternate ones at all.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Guys...what is wrong with you? Do you want to effectively murder two of the coolest pokémon around?? If they have evos, they'll become so overused, and for good reason, as they'll pwn their pre-evos! (although I suppose they'd probably end up Ubers).

I think the artistic style has changed too much really...I mean, Electivire and Magmortar are a lot different from the rest of their families......dragons would be too different....

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    True!
    Just look at this abomination:
    The Dragon's Den V.4

And to think they call it a dragon...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Yes, the artistic styles have changed a lot, but silly old Gamefreak dosen't have to make our Evos real, we can just sprite them or draw them.
    and no i don't have any particular reason to evolve shelgon into something else, i just thought it would be cool, maybe Salamence's bro could cover for Salamence's weaknesses (if any) and make a good teamate in battle.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    OK, new topic:
    Think of the coolest type combo (with Dragon, of course).

How about Dragon/Steel! Ignore Dialga, that "thing" isn't a dragon, it's an overgrown horse!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, it's obviously not a horse....it's a deity that was assigned the dragon type because the only other appropriate types are normal and psychic....and we have only one normal-type legend, Arceus, and hundreds of psychics.

But yeah, another would be cool....on the other hand, I chose Diamond because he looks cool, and I don't want anything stealing his thunder.

tkallab

Years
    Spoiler:

And I think Palkia is definitely a dragon. Dialga, I'm not sure... But not a horse. The only thing they have in common is that they have four legs.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Palkia is some kind of humanoid/alien thingy, there's absolutely NOTHING, not even a slightest thing that resemblens to dragons in it! Not-one-thing!
    Really? There has been alot of internet commotion that its head looks like a mans privet part. xD

I agree, I don't think they should be classed as dragons.

What about Reshiram? It looks like an overgrown chicken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back