• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.......it's more like this:

Trio: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
    Trio Master: Lugia (Anime only)

Trio: Raikou, Entei, Suicune
    Trio Master: Ho-oh (all canon)

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    I have no idea what the topic is anymore, but it appears to be the legendary bird trio (and lugia, so I'm still on topic) why on earth would there be two fire type birds? Fire, electric, and ice; not fire, electric, fire. Lugia is definately a dragon, what other type could control the bird titans?

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    What? We've acctepted Lugia as a member of the Den and we were talking about him and all! Are you kidding me? On the first page it says clearly that Lugia is a dragon, and in the second post there is a link to a document written by me why he's a dragon! We were discussing a dragon!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well Midori Chi, I've reported this to the staff, cause you had no right, or cause to delete those posts!
    To members: there's no point in disscussing about this. Just let the staff handle it!

New topic:
    What's your favourite legendary Dragon, and why?
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Well Midori Chi, I've reported this to the staff, cause you had no right, or cause to delete those posts!
    To members: there's no point in disscussing about this. Just let the staff handle it!

Um.. I'm not sure what I missed while I was gone (since I can't obviously see the posts XD), but I'm sure there was a good reason for it.
    New topic:
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    Anyway, my favorite legendary dragon is. . . I'd say either Rayquaza or Giratina. Rayquaza is pretty powerful, and I like Giratina's design and typing.

tkallab

Years
    The reason was discussing Lugia. If that's a good reason to you...

My favorite dragons are Lugia and Latios. Maybe Dialga, because I used it for so long in my Pokémon Diamond (and to piss draggy off).

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.......I'm pretty sure it wasn't that off-topic....we were explaining why Lugia's a dragon, and then the topic shifted to whether or not it's a water-type, which meant we were on-topic really....

I'm going to go with either Rayquaza or Dialga for the new topic, as they're the mascots of my first two main-series Pokémon RPGs (Emerald and Diamond). Emerald was my first, giving Rayquaza nostalgic quality, and I chose Diamond over Pearl because of Dialga's appearance...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years

New topic:
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4

I think Giratina, Lugia and Latios are the best, I've never acctually had a Lugia in my team before, but it's design and it's power is awsome!
    Giratina is a Ghost and Dragon type, another mix of my fav types;) and it's VERY usefull.
    I've had a Latios before, it's usefull due to it's psychic and dragon typing, it can learn awsome-ass moves like Dragon Pulse, and great special moves like Psychic.
    P.S. I'm very dissapointed by Midori-Chi, i really thought moderators took they're job seriously but lately, in my opinion, they've been slaking around too much, what Midori-Chi did is proof, just sayin.

tkallab

Years
    lol Haha, Slaking.

I've had Lugia in my team for years, I got him from a Pokémon event at level 70 on Fire Red together with Ho-Oh and I trained them both to level 100. I migrated him to Diamond as soon as I got the National Dex and then I beat the league with only him. Good times.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well guys, as you may have noticed, the deleted posts were undeleted! :)
    I told you you can count on the Staff!

New topic:
    Which flying Dragon Pokemon would be best for riding in your opinion?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Actually, a few are still deleted, such as yours telling that non-member to either join or stop posting xD

I think Dragonite, Charizard and Salamence will be the best to ride.

As seen in PokeSpe, an older Aerodactyl is stand-on-able if it's big enough, but Red must get painful shoulders being dragged around like that...

Dragonite's fairly bulky, so there's plenty of space to stand on. Salamence is kinda flat and rounded in its' central body, and Pokémon Hunter J clearly demonstrates how to stand on it and look cool/evil :P

Charizard is quite big too, and you can ride on it, again like Green/Blue in PokeSpe does.

Flygon would be possible I guess, although a bit small....the same goes for Altaria.

If by "flying" you're referencing their typing, then Gyarados would be pretty good for riding...it's massive, and you can either grab onto the horns like Red, or stand just behind them holding a Plate looking menacing like Silver...

Sorry if you don't understand this, all you non-PokeSpe-readers.....but it's how my brain works xD

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Actually pokespe is a very good info source for this!
    I agree, with everything you said, but IMO you could easily ride a Flygon, and Salamence would be just perfect for the job!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I know....but I get the impression Lance's Aerodactyl is quite a bit bigger than Red's Aero (or was at the time of Yellow and GSC arcs, maybe not now), and it's obviously older (since revival xD) as Aero was revived on Cinnabar Island before our very eyes in Volume 2...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back