• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
  • Ahh, see that's cause Dragonite is the God of Pokémon (Arceus who?? That puppy?! Don't make me laugh!).
    Dragonite is just way more epic than Salamence can ever hope to be!
    Now that we've successfully annoyed Doonerz...

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • Ummm, I believe Arceus is supposed to be a horse. Not a goat.
    Discussing Arceus is on topic. He's holding the Draco Plate.

Lame jokes aside, I get why Salamence can't learn Thunderpunch, seeing he's quadrupedal, but he should definitely definitely definitely learn Thunderbolt and Thunder. Aren't dragons supposed to be the wielders of all elements?

...Wait, no they aren't. But they should be. They're awesome enough to be avatars.

tkallab

Years
  • His legs don't look like they can stretch properly. He should have Thunder Claw though, if that were a move.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol.

I think the only electric move Salamence should get is Thunder Fang..

After all, Dragonite gets its' electricity because Dragonair can control the elements.....likewise, Dratini can use weaker electric moves like Thunder Wave because its' the beginnings of what Dragonair develops...

Also, Dragonite has more hand-like well...hand...thingies xD. I think it probably uses Thunderbolt from its' antenna....Salamence doesn't have antenna...

And finally, if Salamence could use all of Dragonite's moves, then it'd make Dragonite too inferior!

And finally finally xD, not all dragons should get Flamethrower...it doesn't make sense for Kingdra to use Flamethrower....

Are there any dragons unable to learn Dragonbreath, btw? Because I think that's the "flames" you all associate with Flamethrower...the Harry Potter Dragon's flames are even Dragonbreath-coloured....

tkallab

Years
  • Hmmm, yeah, if there's any Dragon that can control the elements, it's Dragonair.
    But Salamence should really get Thunder Claw... Game Freak, make that a move. Now!

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
  • Well, we have the tri-elemental beams, blasts, punches, and fangs, so it would be reasonable if they did do Claw/Slash next for the tri-elemental attacks like so. And then after that it would be the tri-elemental headbutts/tackles.

Anywho, Salamence really shouldn't learn any other lightning attacks, none of them make any sort of sense with him anyways to be honest in my opinion.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Sorry for not being online much, bad internet.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowel
    Bowels!

Ummm, new topic.
    Are there any Pokémon that don't have the Dragon typing, but deserve it?
    I'm not saying I want another vote or anything, but there are some Pokémon that don't have the Dragon typing, but obviously need it. I mean, look at Gyarados.

ew, gross no, but probably gyrados aerodoctyle and milotic, but let's not start that conversation again

Why Feraligatr?! It's an aligator! Do you even know what a dgragon is?
    Basially any Pokemon that's in the Den but doesn't have a Dragon type in it ought to be a Dragon type(excluding Tyranitar)!

Feraligatr? are you kidding meh?

Lapras is supposed to be some dinosaur, not a dragon. (Same goes for Aerodactyl in my opinion.) Charizard is fine, he would have been an overpowered starter if he was Dragon-typed.

Lapras is not a Dragon! it's horrible to even think that!

Well I'll give you one more: Milotic!
    Now let Thomas start debating how Milotic isn't a dragon, and we all know it really is...

yes! Milotic! but don't start arguing again.
    aaah i see you know tkallab's real name too huh? Thomas Stein, ok Tommy, get to work. hehehe

^^agreed!
    New topic:
    Should Salamence be able to learn Electric attacks(besides Thunder fang)?

yes, he's always seemed like an electric thing to me, although i would not make him an electric type.

Flamethrower, how could I not notice that?
    Oh right, because that wasn't the topic.

But I agree so hard, Flamethrower is the essence of dragons for a lot of people (that plus reptilian looks and a pair of wings).

absolutely right Tommy (Tommy being your new nickname ;)) Dragons should be able to learn flamethrower more.

Sure. * dissapointed at arguement lapras didn't cause* I always thought of lapras like the lochness monster, which I consider a dragon, not a leoploradon *it's a magical leoploridon charlie!* *raaawwrr!* * the leoploridon has spoken!* *it didn't say anything!*. Oh Charlie the unicorn, you make me laugh so!

And on topic: sure. Salamence just has that look that seems lightningy

you wanted an argument with lapras? hahaha, as if that was gonna happen XD.
    i see you and i share that same thought about Salamence seeming Electric.

Ahh, see that's cause Dragonite is the God of Pokémon (Arceus who?? That puppy?! Don't make me laugh!).
    Dragonite is just way more epic than Salamence can ever hope to be!
    Now that we've successfully annoyed Doonerz...

LOLOL, Dragonite? don't flatter yourself, silly. XD

Ummm, I believe Arceus is supposed to be a horse. Not a goat.
    Discussing Arceus is on topic. He's holding the Draco Plate.

Lame jokes aside, I get why Salamence can't learn Thunderpunch, seeing he's quadrupedal, but he should definitely definitely definitely learn Thunderbolt and Thunder. Aren't dragons supposed to be the wielders of all elements?

...Wait, no they aren't. But they should be. They're awesome enough to be avatars.

basicaly that is on topic.
    agreements flushing in here, i can see why Salamence can't learn thunderpunch.
    oh yeah, thunderbolt and thunder would RULE on him!
    and no, Dragons are not ,in all cases, masters of elements, that's in certain movies and such.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Shut up Aslan. Haha!

You know, I'm starting to think Salamence shouldn't learn any special Electric moves. But how about Wild Bolt? I think that'd fit him quite well.

Hey! that's name discrimination! i called you Tommy wich is basically an equivalent of your real name, but you called me Aslan wich is not my name!
    if you wanna nickname me you may pick either awsomest guy in the universe or Adie wich is short for my real name Adlan.
    now that that is settled let's get down to business, yes Wild Bolt should sort Salamence well.
    but Thunder is also good for meh ;)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    spoilerise those words!

Spoiler:

tkallab

Years
  • Oh, come on, new moves aren't spoilers, unless they're signature moves.
    Spoiler:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Oh, come on, new moves aren't spoilers, unless they're signature moves.
    Spoiler:

Yes, Tommy's right, we don't have to spoilerise new moves.
    ok, anyone got a new topic?
    also on a dragon note:
    Spoiler:

On another note: I'm going to the shops AGAIN! AUGH THIS IS SO ANNOYING! I'll be back in around 2 hours.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Here's my and Xil's (Adlan's) vision of Reshiram: *just for teh lolz*
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4

tkallab

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler: