• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • umm it is a type tournament where everyone chooses one type and dragon is already taken

,sorry

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • shadow236 has dragon there is a list of who has what type on one of the pages (8 or 9)

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • OMFG I CAN'T FIND MY POKEMON DIAMOND GAME CHIP ANYWHERE! ARRRGGGHH! I AM SO PISSED! Someone put Wirrless Internet on thir computer in my street so now I can use wi-fi BUT WHERE'S MY GAME!

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Guys This Is My Very Hard To Get Super Powerful Team Of Dragons In Pearl:
    Palkia
    Dialga(Traded)
    Latios(Traded)
    Garchomp
    Girtania
    Rayquaza(Traded)

crusher869

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Guys This Is My Very Hard To Get Super Powerful Team Of Dragons In Pearl:
    Palkia
    Dialga(Traded)
    Latios(Traded)
    Garchomp
    Girtania
    Rayquaza(Traded)

No offense but its not really hard to get those pokemon. My Team on Diamond is Dialga, Latias, Garchomp, Giratina, Rayquaza, and Altaria and they weren't that hard to get.

Salamence32

Mew is on top of the world
    Years
  • Hi can I join? Dragon types are my favourite type of Pokemon. In the future when I beat the E4, I will have all Dragons.

( P.S ) Just got the game like 11 days ago. Current team is lvl 67 Empoleon, lvl 41 Gabite, lvl 50 Palkia, lvl 44 tentacruel, lvl 47 Machoke, lvl 48 Pellipper.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Sure you can join=) any Dragon fan is welcome. The members list will be updated next time Dragonfir is on.

Edit: I think that it is time for a New topic: Do you think that an all Dragon team with no ubers could take you all the way as in wi-fi? (In other words do you think a Dragon Team could become unbeatable in wi-fi?)

I think that it could be possible if everything is in order with those pokemon and the owner is battle smartened. Plus it would help if the pokemon were EV trained.

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • nope a pokemon with high speed and sp atk/atk that knows ice beam would OKO your whole team

they could get close though

Salamence32

Mew is on top of the world
    Years
  • Not sure if you could or not. You probably would get beat though. It would be fun to try though

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • An Ice team would P OWN a full dragon type team. I once had a Articuno with 203 speed and 310 (Or something around that...) attack and moves as:
    BLIZZARD
    ICE BEAM
    MIND READER
    SHEER COLD.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • i suppose it might be possible if you had flamethrower/fire blast and were strong and fast

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • Unfortunatly, I go with what I said before. I don't think a full dragon type team couldn't survive on WI-FI.
    Oh, and my friend got a Action Rep and now he has an Arceus with FLY! OMFG THAT'S DUMB AS!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm pretty sure the only dragon that can beat Weavile in speed is Garchomp. Even then, it has to be EV'd right.

EDIT: Dunno if you saw it, but on the last page I said that I would have steel type if a tournament happened.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back