• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • hey shadow r u using a laptop? cause if you r try and get the WEP key for it and then u can use wi-fi

Detox

McDukey,id like to request a challenge when I get my new DS. my Salamence will eat yur team

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • ummm ok I guess, but I'm not that good its just I beat 2 people cause of one guy basiclly

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • McDukey I will just loose to you when I get home........!!

And bobdole I am gone and that means that I can't be on the forum as much as usual but still occasionally.

Detox

hmm....how bout lvl 50? all my 100s are on ranch and i feel rather lazy...

Years
  • I took a crack at making a banner for the group;

The Dragon's Den

I'm currently hosting it at ImageShack, so you may want to host it somewhere else.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I took a crack at making a banner for the group;

The Dragon's Den

I'm currently hosting it at ImageShack, so you may want to host it somewhere else.

thats pretty good, but if your using a userbar design like that, don't use d/p sprites, use like mystery dungeon or pokemon ranger sprites, but still good job

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • GYM LEADERS CHALLENGE

anytime eleven!

OK I have a new plan instead of tournament thing,

1) It will no longer be a tournament, instead it will be a gym leader challenge!
    2) I will pm 8 people to become a gym leader
    3) Each gym leader will pick a type
    4) Then if you are not a GYM Leader, you may challenge the gyms and collect the badge

GYM LEADER RULES
    1) No Ubers (I will allow some though)
    2) Only one person can be a type
    3) You can obviously only use that type
    4) Don't change your team drastically all the time, try to keep it the same but you can make some changes

GYM LEADERS SO FAR
    Crusher869 - Dragon Type
    McDukey - Psychic Type
    Blanch Sil - Steel Type

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    hey about the gym challenge you should consider a elite 4 so there could be a club champ

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back