• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Name: Eclipse
Type of dragon: Normal
Appearance:See link , though my charecter is all black, has wings that are as wide as her body is long, and has glowing red eyes.
Personality:extremly demonic, will kill anything stupid enough to venture into her lair.
Powers: Breathes lightning, ice, and acid, she has an earthquake attack by slamming her paws into her ground, and an even more wide spread earthquake by rearing onto ber back legs. She can fly, of course.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I'd like to join! :D

Kid/Teenager:

Name:Jack Smith
Description:Black T-Shirt and Blue jeans are prety much all he ever wears. He also wears a necklace marked with the orin rune of strength and comm,on white tennis shoes. He also wears black fingerless gloves asa fashion statement. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Confident,but also very humble. He tries his best not to undermind others, but sometimes can get a little full of himself
Weapons (If any, has to be something basic like a boomerang or a slingshot.But that doesn?t mean it can have special powers.XD): A wooden bo staff given to him back when he used to attend Karate. He is very skilled with it.

Dragon:

Name: Crimson
Age: (This really isn?t nessicary since all the dragons at first are hatchlings.XD)
Type of dragon: (Normal, snake, or hydra. A snake-type dragon is a dragon with no legs, and basically flies all the time. A hydra is a dragon with more than one head.) NOrmal
Appearance: Red all over. He has fan like ears and large wings. he has spikes on the end of his tail.
Personality: Quite excitable and eager. But he does get serious when he faces an enemy.
Powers: (For instance, breathing flame, or flying.) He has elemental powers of varying strengths, allowing him to use Fire, Ice, WInd, and Lightning.

(Lightning: either electric bolts or large electrical bombs that strike out at any number of nearby enemies. Fire: Fire ball or fire streams. " Wind: SOnic blasts, ot super sonic blasts that explode any weaker enemies unlucky enough to be within range. ice: A icey blasts to to large ice streams that freeze the enemy solid. He uses up more energy for stronger attacks. )

I hope the dragon's powers aren't too strong. They're the same powers as my dragon in the PS2 game "Drakan".

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
I hope I'm not too late....

Kid/Teenager:

Name:Nat
Description: Has long, black hair and grey eyes. She wears mostly hoodies and jeans, and tennies. She has a small frame, and her skin is fairly light.
Personality: She's very shy, but outgoing once you get close to her. She's very friendly, and has one major weakness: boys!
Weapons: A long, dark cedar staff with intricate carvings all around it. She holds it by a seude loop that hangs around her wrist. It seems to glow when she's in states of extreme emotion.....

Dragon:

Name: Calamous
Type of dragon: I'm changing things a bit... He's a chinese dragon.
Appearance: Long, ferret like body with long whiskers. Two of them to be exact. He's a deep blue color, and has four feet (two front, two back...) His wings are quite large for his body, and are standard dragon wings.
Personality: As of now, shy like Nat, but warms up to those he knows. Later on, he'll get protective of Nat... but since he's only hatched....
Powers: Flying, Breaths Fire, Can change size (for easy transportation XD), Breaths Ice, and fights pretty well too!

Please let me join!!!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: Hmm..Pogi and Mew13, don't you think that's a little bit too much power for a BABY dragon??However, as a plot increaser and twister, how about they master their powers as they grow, pretty sweet huh??And I knew it!! I knew F_T would join this role play!! Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for!! *Dramatic music plays* The starting of the dragons: saga number one: The begining, begin!!

IC: I looked down, and stepped back as I saw the egg that rolled to me hatching. It looked red hot, so I didn't touch it. Soon, a small red dragon that looked like a snake emerged from the egg, covered with slime. He spread his wings that were even bigger than a normal bats, and shook off most of the slime, which got on me. I wiped what slime I could off my body, and looked at the dragon in amazement. "What...Do you want us to do??" I said, gestureing around me.

"Well, you are the choosen dragon tamers. One dragon for each of you. There are evil dragons out there, along with evil dragon tamers. You will have to use your own skills as much as you will use the dragons. Now, before you go, here are some amulets that will protect you from most of the dragons attacks. We may be impervious to magic attacks, but magic defenses we can't block." The eldest dragon said, but as he handed me some strangely colored amulets, a huge beam appeared out of nowhere and smashed the orignal dragons, and the amulets, deep below.

I looked up in shock along with my dragon, and saw a yelled snake-like dragon that looked like an improved, older version of mine cackling, and chargeing up an electric blast in his mouth, I thought, 'This has been an odd sequence of events..' before he fired it..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: how about my dragon gains his powers in teh same order he gets them in the game? he starts with fire, then he gains wind, then he gains electric, then ice.

ic: A strange egg that was blue, red, white, and purple all at once rolled up to me. It cracked open and a red dragon with bright green eyes cracked out. "Wow." I said, finding myself short of words. " Cool!"

Suddenly teh elctric draogn had attacked, and I looked up in surprise.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat watched as a sky blue egg with dark blue speckles rolled to her. She bent down to see a very dark blue dragon pop out. It shook the egg slime off it's small, ferret like body and Nat picked it up without thinking.

"Hey cutie," she murmered as she heard the older dragon mention her being a chosen dragon tamer. She immediatly thought there must have been some mistake, but before she could voice her concern, a large, yellow dragon attacked the group. Nat held her young dragon to her chest protectivly.

The young dragon opened it's mouth and a shot of ice streamed out, in a counter attack against the electric one.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
'WHAT THE!? HOW CAN A SIMPLE BABY DRAGON MANAGE TO HOLD BACK MY ELECTRIC BREATH!?' The yellow dragon said telepathically as he put more power into his attack. However, my dragon flew over to nats, and flying next to her, he fired a flamethrower that began to push the electric blast back. 'NO!! IT CANNOT BE!!' The yellow dragon thought, as he put his remaining power into the attack..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I watched in amazement as Nat's little dragon shot ice at th electric dragon.

"Hey little guy." I said to my own dragon." I don't suppose you could do something like that?" In response, My dragon aimed towards teh electric dragon and shot a couple fire balls. 'Really cool!" I said excitedly.

Years
Deep down in the pits of he**, one dragon egg had been overlooked. A pure black egg, untouched by human hands. Suddenly, a crack appeared on the shell, as the occupant struggeled to break free. I became imapaitent with the shell I was strapped in, and spitting out highly potent acid, melted the shell, allowing my body to be free. I looked around me, as the place that people never enjoyed thinking about literally burned, and the doomed souls were in tourture. I felt a pair of hands pick me up, as a servent of the devil carried me to the gates of the underworld, then setting me free. I noticed the precence of humans, each with thier own baby dragon. I stayed hidden, which wasn't hard, considerign i was very small.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2004
I'll join too!

Kid/Teenager

Name: Brew
Discription: Has black, Messy hair. Is waring a black shirt with flames on it and has pale skin.
Personallity: Very sensitive, Likes to talk alot and Can overriact a lot.
Weapons: A dagger

Dragon

Name: Pong
Type of dragon: UNKOWN
Appearance: A thin body, About as big as a cat, Has sharp claws and Is a grayish color.
Personality: Eats a lot, Is very playfull and loves to run.
Weapons: His Meteor showers (Yes he can summon meteors), And his long claws.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
The sudden fireballs didn't hurt the electric dragon, however, they stunned him for a second, and shaking it off, he turned to the red dragon, and said, "Why you little-", but suddenly, since he was off guard, Nat's dragon and mine managed to hurtle a beam of Ice, fire, and electricity into the yellow dragon. He screamed, "AUGH!! WHERE DID I GO WRONG!?", as he exploded, creating a huge flash..

OOC: Erm, hey brian.XD

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat stared in amazment, now too shocked to speak. She sat down, cuddling the little dragon.

"Way to go, little guy," she said, realizing the dragon was male.

Thanks, a little voice in her head said. By the way, my name's Calamous. What's yours?

"I'm Nat," she said aloud, not sure how to communicate through her own mind.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"Wow. Cool. Can you do anything else?" i asked my dragon. He loked at me and shot a flame stream right at me! I ducked just in time to avoide the attack, though I think my hair was smoldering. "Nice." I grumbled.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
I walked over to Jack, and said, "Hey, thanks for stunning that yellow dragon with yours. What are you gonna name it??? I've already decided on mine. I'll call him ruby.", gestureing to ruby.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2004
Brew watched in amazement as a dragon suddenlly was behind him all Brew said was "...Woah...." Then suddenly 1 small meteor rock fell to the ground (His Meteors are not too strong yet) "Cool! Like...can you any--Brew gets wacked with Pong's claws "...Ugh..."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I stood up, whiping the dirt of my pants and patting my hair just to make sure it wasn't on fire. " I guess I'm calling him Crimson. " I said, looking at the little dragon. " 'casue if I'm not careful, that's what color I'mgoing to be." I grinned, in spite of myself. The little dragon smiled back, thinking it had done something to please me.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2004
Brew gets up and realizes he's not at home "Where am I...?" He says Then Pong goes wandering of and Brew follows him for hours and hours untill....

Years
I wanted desperatly to leave, but curiosity of the draogns and humans held me back. I hid in the shade, where I blended in perfectly, not counting my glowing red eyes.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Another egg had been forgotten. In the electric blast, one egg had been literally bounced out of its nest, and rolled quite a ways downhill, until it slipped into a deep, dark, hole...

I awoke in pure darkness, I would have cried out with fear, but I was hungry beyond measure, it drove me to look around. I found several grubs in the loose earth, which I dug out with my claws and ate, getting a large ammount of soil as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back