• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"YOu don't get it do you?" Crimson said. "I'm every elemental you can imagine. And as a reasult, so is my aura. I cover eery elemental you can think of and then some. So wtach out, because with your aura down, your are about to be seriously hurt." He then charged up a blast and shot it just like last time, all of his elements fused together.

ooc: Crimson's got a life aura. :D

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: Yeah!

BIC: Cal watched as two sides went down. He grinned as the life element beam was charged and hurled.

Nat watched with bated breath. Her staff was now slick with sweat from her own hands. Could they possibly win?

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: which kind, the regenerating 200 needed to even lower kind, or the two bit 10 kind, like the life virus?? and there are plenty of elements that don't cover crimsons attacks.XD

"NO!!!" The two screeched, as their body was ripped apart. Standing on one leg now, the Electric dragon ,the only remaining one, said, "YOU FOOLS WILL ALL DIE!!", and transformed into a huge white dragon that was twice as big as the hydra. roaring, he knocked me unconsious with a single attack. "Prepare to die.." The dragon said, and charged up a huge electric blast, he launched it..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: The life virus uses a 100 aura, not that measly 10 aura. That ten one can be beaten wiht a simple short charge shot. But that's a different game, and I'm getting off track."

ic: "this is getting to easy." I grinned. " Crimosn, Super Charged Elec Blast!" Crimson shot a blast of electricity, abosrbing the one chost be the enemy dragon. As crimson's blast contineud, stream of electricity began to lance out towards the enemy dragon, striking his body all over.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
The electric dragon grew with each attack. Grinning, he said, "Oh, did I forget to mention, tamer?? My body absorbs electric attacks, and powers me up!! like this!!", and smashed his right fist into crimson..

OOC: is it just me, or doe this guy remind me of yami Marik??XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Crimson immediately threw up his aura, and managed to deflect the attack. "if electric powers you up." Crimson said grinning. "Then Water will short you out." (just like in Dragonball GT!) "Cal! You shoot Ice, I'll shoot fire, and we'll send a blast of water right at him!" Crimson shouted.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: How did you- oh wait, that's right, you have subbed GT. I remember now. XD

IC: "Why do that-" Ruby shouted, and as he said that, he charged up a huge aqua blast, "When I can attack directly with an aqua blast!!". "You fool. you cannot beat me with a simple water attack!!" The white dragon said, and blasted electricity at ruby, nearly knocking him out. turning to me and nat, he charged up a huge electric blast, he said, "Time to die, tamers!". Suddenly, rubys eyes turned breifly red for a second, and as they did, a huge fog settled. coughing, the electric dragon said, "Hey, where did everyone go!? Show yourselves!!", when suddenly, ruby yelled out from the fog, "Attention, shocker!!". "What did you call me, punk!!" The Electric dragon said, gazing out into the fog. "I said, ATTENTION SHOCKER!!" ruby said in a demonic voice, and suddenly, he lashed out at the white dragon, only he was 1000 feet tall, colored emerald alll over, and had red eyes. "No.. stay back.." The white dragon said in shock, stepping back in fright. "Why should I?" Ruby said demoniclly, advanceing foward, revealing huge wings, each 500 feet wide alone...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Cal obeyed. Shooting the blast of ice, powered up by his own emotions.

Nat watched, hoping this felled the last dragon.

The blast continued, wven throught the fog.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
Th ice blast hit ruby, however. However, it didn't even faze him. Turning half of his gaze to Cal, but still keeping a steady gaze on the electric dragon, who was too scared to move, he said demonically, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?".

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: bob v that's not fair. You determined an outcome before we even finished making the move.

ic: Crimson then shot a blast of fire at teh ice, melting it in mid air and turning it into a large blast of water.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: Sorry, I just wanted to show you guys
Spoiler: Click

IC: As the water hit the dragon, he exploded, screeching "NO!! HOW COULD I LOSE!!??", but as he dissapeared, the4 emerald-colored dragon looked at Crimson in a rage, and said, "You- you ruined my kill!! Prepare to die!!", but as he said that, he suddenly shrinked, dissapearing into the fog. minnutes later, ruby appeared, and said, "What'd I miss??".

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"i said taht earlier." i said, half jesting half serious. By this point, my arm and leg had healed, and the casts were starting to become a bother. 'Crimson, Sonic blast, low amps." He obeyed and blasted teh basts, causing them to shatter. " That's much better." I said, rubbing circulation back into my limbs.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
Getting up, I said, "Well you guys, i've heard rumors of a city even better than ucra called Cyl city!!!!", and getting up on Ruby's back, I said, "C'mon, let's GO!!", and ruby took off, into the sky...

Yep, it's official, folks. The dragons, saga number one: The begining is finished. There'll be no continueation. this was the end.

OR IS IT??

Of course it isn't, I already said there would be a sequal.XD

Well guys, just wait for about 15 minnutes, and the thread will be posted!!

*Runs off to make thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back